• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
The whole soliel thing is just weird. SOme are saying "ITS MORE TYHAN IT IS" and others are more "MISTRANSLATION"
Misinterpretation is more accurate to say. That's how this whole thing started.

ZephyrYoshi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smashwidget
Soleil's support was kind of creepy anyways. Drugging always rubs me the wrong way.

edit: but also, everyone has been through this several times.

Last edited:

Zoyah

Smash Cadet
I don't think there's a huge reason that they did. I mean, we have Shulk and Zero Suit Samus' alts so it couldn't be any reason for censoring (I think at least). They could have had it on any one of the costumes (or even the default) just to change it up which is a bit of an opportunity missed though.

Though if it's covered or uncovered I don't mind to be quite honest. :)

Last edited:

telex

Corrin and Robin <3
NNID
tellex1
yeah it's fine either way. i liked the look with the gaps on the thighs, but i like this one too. she and her outfit are just pretty amazing looking no matter what imo. some of my favourite character design from FE, and that's saying something because I love how characters across all games have looked.

Last edited:

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
Roy amiibo live on Gamestop's mobile site (and apparently in store). GO GO GO!!!!!!

Finally an amiibo pre-order that hasn't been screwed up (yet).

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
Soleil's support was kind of creepy anyways. Drugging always rubs me the wrong way.

edit: but also, everyone has been through this several times.
That whole "wow he drugged her" was always way too blown out of proportion honestly....
I'm sure I've seen someone drop the magic potion in someone else's food/drink without him knowing in Asterix, and no one gave a shet.... it's the same thing here, just with too many shets given instead.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I like how easy it is to get supports in the recent games.

The GBA supports take so much time to get.
^This. All of this.
I don't want to have to spend 150 turns to just hear about Raven's history or to hear more about how Florina and Lyn met. I just want to hear more about it.

And the old 5-supports-per-character limit just stinks.
^This too.
I don't want a character to be screwed over having supports because the only character they can support of the ones that I'm using to not be able to support further because the character they can support with had 5 supports.
I have no idea what you mean!
View attachment 93304
Now I get why he and Erika are referred to as "Incest Marths."
963a551d33e6b7f53238ff275bd4136c71b2283ae7e11700ef69e8ace9f128c1_1.jpg

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
That whole "wow he drugged her" was always way too blown out of proportion honestly....
I'm sure I've seen someone drop the magic potion in someone else's food/drink without him knowing in Asterix, and no one gave a shet.... it's the same thing here, just with too many shets given instead.
I wonder if they could have gotten away with it if Corrin had someone (let's say Leo since he can't die on the Nohr side) put a curse on Soleil to get the same results? The only true issue seems to be that potion apparently equates to drugs (in a world where potions do all sorts of things that can be beneficial or whimsical) and gives it a date **** connotation. Heck, there's already an example of a romance version of this in Awakening- Gaius and Tharja! Tharja cast a curse on Gaius that was worse than what Corrin did- it actually made him fall in love with her. We don't know whether that confession of love in the S-Support was genuine or not and never will. However, it gets glossed over because it's a hex and not a "drug."

Soliel's character unfortunately falls into some odd territory since not only do people think he makes her love him, but they think he makes her not love girls. I wonder if this support even would have been noticed if it was a girl who didn't "crush on" girls (let's use Severa for the fun of it) and Corrin used the potion to make Severa more comfortable talking to men by making himself look like a girl to her...

Dude, you realize that you need to buy all three paths of the game, not a 3DS for each path, right?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Wait, did someone use Ephraim as an example of incest earlier? How'd I miss that?

I'm going to assume it's a joke and let it slide...but I'll have you know, Ephraim/Eirika shipping is one of my biggest FE triggers.

alguidrag

Smash Ace
In my FE8 I married epharim with Tania and Eirika with Innes (like Epharim and Innes: Sister for sister no complain)

Also poor Lyon became evil because a friendzone

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
My sister has a friend on skype who keeps spoiling Fates for me.
It's not on purpose - she usually assumes that I'm not listening and often doesn't even realize I'm in the same room as my sister, but it still drives me mad. Just when I thought I couldn't get spoiled any further, I just got spoiled again a few minutes ago.

Jeez, I may as well not even bother with spoilers anymore.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I hate getting spoiled at in my face. If someone spills the beans with the story in Fates, I'll end up losing interest in it and have to cancel my preorder for Birthright. I'm just gonna say **** it.

alguidrag

Smash Ace
For me depend on the level of spoiler
Like: hey you battle this guy in chapter 12 and 20
Me:okay
But i hate when:hey do you battle this guy because he killed a random villager because he is a monster with 5 eyes created by a crazy scientist
Me:.... i hate you

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
*Ahem*
MY SKELL CAN FLY!

Nohr and Third Path for life.

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
If everyone's a hipster, then is anyone truly a hipster?

Kero the Invincible

Smash Apprentice
I feel really really really bad right now, because I read the title as "One Marth Left".

I'm thinking they actually went out of their way to make Corrin's move-set as different as possible.

I don't want to have to spend 150 turns to just hear about Raven's history or to hear more about how Florina and Lyn met. I just want to hear more about it.
Just finished my first run of FE7.

I didn't manage to finish all the supports I wanted, due to such bizarre notions as "finishing chapters quickly" or "using units efficiently". Clearly I've yet to master the art of smooshing people's faces together in the middle of combat until they love each other.

Last edited:

RebelXII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rebel133
Shin megami Tensei X Fire Emblem isn't doing so hot in japan. I'm hoping it sells better in the United States.

Top Bottom