• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Syalla. The wannabe Tharaj
Ah! That makes sense. Really wish Tharja had just been that in Awakening, considering how she fawned over both Robins. So if she's anything like actual Tharja I can see it.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Or Shara. I've seen both names thrown around for the Tharja clone. Hopefully, the Treehouse will decide on one of them or create a new name for people to rage at. Right Pieri?

"Pieri ready to rage at whoever's name Treehouse decides to ruin!"
ピエリ_st_笑.png

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Ah! That makes sense. Really wish Tharja had just been that in Awakening, considering how she fawned over both Robins. So if she's anything like actual Tharja I can see it.
Her, Gurei and Matoi are basically the only units I probably won't use cause they're just half assed attempts to bring back Tharja, Cordelia and Gaius.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Syalla's support conversations actually imply she's a reincarnation of Tharja. Which I suppose might make her even more of a wannabe, considering that means the dev team decided to use the tired old trope of reincarnation instead of making Syalla her own person.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Syalla's support conversations actually imply she's a reincarnation of Tharja. Which I suppose might make her even more of a wannabe, considering that means the dev team decided to use the tired old trope of reincarnation instead of making Syalla her own person.
They should have only brought back Owain, Severa and Inigo.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
They should have only brought back Owain, Severa and Inigo.
Even then, I feel like that's pushing it. Plus, the Xenologue where you fight the Awakening characters implies that Fates comes before Awakening timeline-wise, so that would mean that Owain and the rest fought in the Hoshido-Nohr war before coming to Ylisse, yet they still have memories of Awakening.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Even then, I feel like that's pushing it. Plus, the Xenologue where you fight the Awakening characters implies that Fates comes before Awakening timeline-wise, so that would mean that Owain and the rest fought in the Hoshido-Nohr war before coming to Ylisse, yet they still have memories of Awakening.
Pretty sure they mention fighting the earth dragon whatisface in supports or something. Whether or not the game happens before Awakening they could have been brought to the past.

alguidrag

Smash Ace
Who's the female Bi choice again?
Tharja incarnation of fates ( and soleil but she can only marry a man althrough that she flirts ophelia, foleo (thinking that he is a girl) i think she flirts sophie and FE Corrin too but she flirts even her Mother and when marrying M corrin she says that she was in love at first with his F counterpart (see they supp) so the girlier thing that soleil can marry is foleo (of M corrin if you made him look like a girl)))

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
Honestly, I love Tharja. She's a freaking beast. Literally saved my ass the other night in Tiki's recruitment paralogue, cause all the pegasi and wyverns just flew right at her, I guess because she's squishy, or something, and she just blew them all away with Elwind, and her always fun critical quotes. Literally exhausted an entire Elwind tome on that one chapter. Always liked her as a unit, but I have a newfound respect for her after that. She da real MVP.

I feel like people don't give her enough of a chance, they see her skimpy outfit (no skimpier than what any Dark Mage wears, including males, sans Henry, but he's a weirdo anyway), and her obsession with Robin, and write her off as some shallow character, but she's more than she appears, and some of her supports, especially with Lon'qu, are actually rather sweet.

Also, if there was no Tharja, there would be no Blood and Thunder, and I love The Blood and the Thunder.

Why couldn't Noire have tagged along with Owain, Severa, and Inigo into Fates? :(

Does Syalla have Tharja's stats? Is she as useful?

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Honestly, I love Tharja. She's a freaking beast. Literally saved my *** the other night in Tiki's recruitment paralogue, cause all the pegasi and wyverns just flew right at her, I guess because she's squishy, or something, and she just blew them all away with Elwind, and her always fun critical quotes. Literally exhausted an entire Elwind tome on that one chapter. Always liked her as a unit, but I have a newfound respect for her after that. She da real MVP.

I feel like people don't give her enough of a chance, they see her skimpy outfit (no skimpier than what any Dark Mage wears, including males, sans Henry, but he's a weirdo anyway), and her obsession with Robin, and write her off as some shallow character, but she's more than she appears, and some of her supports, especially with Lon'qu, are actually rather sweet.

Also, if there was no Tharja, there would be no Blood and Thunder, and I love The Blood and the Thunder.

Why couldn't Noire have tagged along with Owain, Severa, and Inigo into Fates? :(

Does Syalla have Tharja's stats? Is she as useful?
It's not the skimpyness I hate, it's her being a yandere ***** who, even when married, keeps crying about Robin all the time. Same with Cordelia and Sumia, though Chrom X Sumia is what I always do
Because Noire sadly isn't that popular

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
It's not the skimpyness I hate, it's her being a yandere ***** who, even when married, keeps crying about Robin all the time. Same with Cordelia and Sumia, though Chrom X Sumia is what I always do
Because Noire sadly isn't that popular
Eh, Severa is an annoying ***** too, but I guess it's cute when she does it.

gByron

Smash Cadet
I would love tiki as an alt for corrin :) she doesnt normally use blades but she could wield a weird white lightish sword. A green dragon with white breath and some aurora visuals instead of water and tiki s voice actor would be super cool.

Another K-2L Survivor

The Zebesian Swordsman
US / Somewhere in deep space. Probably the former.
NNID
The_Last_Taguel
3DS FC
2681-0963-8959

I'm glad someone else loves Blood and Thunder. I've been wishing Noire tagged along with those three since they were first announced. She's my favorite Awakening gal.

Last edited:

alguidrag

Smash Ace
For me Tharja is creppy and I'm alredy have all the mages I would want when i recruit her, so even if i didn't find her creppy she wouldn't be in my team, her supports you find better of her personality but some i only find more creppeness, and as syala she became worst to me, but again she is tied a one character that is awesome ( Noire in awakening and now Tsukyome)(c'mon tharja why you do this? Why you keep have blood ties with ones precious to me?)

sunfallSeraph

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5155-4095-3556
And make her be able to S-Rank Corrin girl and Ophelia!
Bluhhhh this so much. I would ship my Femui and Soleil so hard, certainly over the creepy Tharja copy-pasta. I think I'm just going to pretend the Not!Tharja S-Rank events never happen in my run while getting A-Rank with Soleil and imagining my own epilogue. :b

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
Honestly having two same gendered s ranks to start off for the series makes sense, as its a good "lets see if its received well" but I can still see it staying rather limited to certain characters tho.

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Honestly having two same gendered s ranks to start off for the series makes sense, as its a good "lets see if its received well" but I can still see it staying rather limited to certain characters tho.
Yeah, too many gays would be as unrealistic warheads lack of gays in Awakening.

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
Yeah, too many gays would be as unrealistic warheads lack of gays in Awakening.
i'm talking more having like 1/4th (im really bad at fractions) of the cast rather than what we have now as a potential for the future installments.

Or for them to remove the support mechanic they have now and go back to the older FE ones but EVERYONE KNOWS THATS NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

Skyward

Smash Apprentice
I do think it is the right step to take, and the only real complaint I have is that best guy Niles is an original character while Syalla is based heavily on Tharja. That just seems a bit unfair.

As a side note, I'm not a fan of when games make everyone bisexual. I just prefer individual characters having their own preferences.

alguidrag

Smash Ace
I do think it is the right step to take, and the only real complaint I have is that best guy Niles is an original character while Syalla is based heavily on Tharja. That just seems a bit unfair.

As a side note, I'm not a fan of when games make everyone bisexual. I just prefer individual characters having their own preferences.
Yeah, people either want 0 or infinity of things like that, they alredy got one of each kind, and this is more than most games with this feature have, but like someother things i this game that is one that i will never use

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
soooo, smash knows how to suck the money right outta my wallet... the Corrin hype made me look at the FE series again and I already had fond memories playing radiant dawn.

so, i ordered awakening, today. i cannot wait to see how far the series went since radiant dawn!

Noro~

Smash Cadet
This kinda reminds me of Mass Effect 3, where they turned Kaidan (straight in Mass Effect 1) bisexual. Apperently just to give those who wanted a homosexual relationship for their Maleshep another option. Sheesh, at least make his sexuality consistant throughout the series...

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Probably a little late for but I have to say that Tharja is one my favorite female characters in Awakening and the only one I ever bothered marrying (besides Cordelia, but I didn't really enjoyed that). Creepy or not, she just that woman so I just couldn't help but make her wishes of hooking up with my Robin come true so I let her have it, no regrets. I never would've beaten the Apotheosis DLC without her.

Plus, I enjoy having Noire as a daughter as well. I mean who doesn't like having a little girl who acts so innocent and then goes all "Blood and thunder" and has that disturbing sinister laugh, huh?

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
Tons of Noire love here I see. BLOOD AND THUNDER is fantastic, as well as REPENT AND DESPAIR!

Still, I wish my Cynthia would have hopped aboard the Fates train instead. Her and Owain are so fun together that it makes me sad that he doesn't have a delusional buddy in this game.

alguidrag

Smash Ace
If we're doing Noire quotes, I'll have to give my favorite: "TO THE ABYSS WITH YOU!"
Gosh, how can someone simultaneously be so terrifying and adorable?

I'm looking forward to finding new unexpected favorites in Fates.
Morgan and Nah? They're the cutest/strongests things in my army

IndigoSSB

Back from the dead
Nah will forever be my favorite from Awakening, with her adorable insecurities as an adolescent manakete. I really hope I can find a favorite character in Fates.

Archimedes

The Rad Simisear
Switch FC
7772-6031-3529
Was wondering if any of you guys are getting Fates on Amazon. Mainly with prime. I ordered both Birthright and Conquest at the same time yet Conquest is coming the day of release and Birthright is coming days after. Wondering if anyone else had this problem.

Guess I shouldn't complain, now I dont have to decide which to play first.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Was wondering if any of you guys are getting Fates on Amazon. Mainly with prime. I ordered both Birthright and Conquest at the same time yet Conquest is coming the day of release and Birthright is coming days after. Wondering if anyone else had this problem.

Guess I shouldn't complain, now I dont have to decide which to play first.
I pre ordered both on Amazon

Top Bottom