• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
This talk of favorite children characters in Awakening makes me realize that I don't have a favorite child unit because I haven't played Awakening.:sadsheep:

And the talk of favorite crit quotes makes me wonder what it would be like if the other FEs had crit quotes.

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
This talk of favorite children characters in Awakening makes me realize that I don't have a favorite child unit because I haven't played Awakening.:sadsheep:

And the talk of favorite crit quotes makes me wonder what it would be like if the other FEs had crit quotes.
:4myfriends:Prepare yourself!
:4feroy:For those I must protect, I won't lose!
:4marth:Everyone, watch this!

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
Make Noire an assassin. I always do, and I never get enough of watching her laugh maniacally while annihilating whole maps with sword and bow.

I liked Kjelle too, definitely the best thing about Sully.

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
I could never get behind Kjelle. I'm not a fan of super-aggressive/intense people both in games and in real live, so I'm naturally inclined to not like her. She has some merits (her supports with M-Morgan are pretty great), but she does nothing for me. My brothers and I did a "tier list" of character personalities in Awakening and she was near the bottom of mine... sorry guys!

Still, I don't dislike her, I just was largely apathetic about her. Below her were Walhart (I despise him), Yen'fay (the future one is boring), and debatably Miriel (but her supports with Lon'qu almost make up for her blandness).

Luis1234554321

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Luis-Dui
3DS FC
0259-0603-2596
In awakening I love Olivia, I worked we her a lot and now she is a pretty good dancer with galeforce and lethality:) and also I love her design but I don't like her Japanese voice, it sounds weird

And also I hate Tharja, in almost all her support she is weird and so boring, she is not the type of person that I like make a conversation

Noro~

Smash Cadet
All this talk about preordering gets me mad. Why can't they give EU a friggin' release date? Even if it's two weeks after NA like in Awakening, right now I'd be happy with anything. Just don't leave us in the dark Nintendo!

As for Awakenings cast, how come noone mentioned Cherche until now? Granted, I have yet to see MUxCherche S-Support myself, but that character is just adorable. Especially in her Support convos with Lon'qu. Also, she gives birth to Batman.

Acker

Your fate is clear!
NNID
AckerPro
3DS FC
2063-0367-4665
All this talk about preordering gets me mad. Why can't they give EU a friggin' release date? Even if it's two weeks after NA like in Awakening, right now I'd be happy with anything. Just don't leave us in the dark Nintendo!
I can feel you, we are in the same boat, now I'm just hoping we don't get the game something like 3 or more months after the NA release...

For the Awakening's character, Gaius is definitely my favourite one from the "adults", I love his characterization and his critical quotes are just perfect (what a cupcake!), I like Lissa and Sumia too.
My favourite childrens instead are Owain and Cynthia, Owain for the same reasons as Gaius, Cynthia because is pretty much an heroic version of her mother.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
All this talk about preordering gets me mad. Why can't they give EU a friggin' release date?
They don't have a release date for Australia yet either, yet we can still preorder it. I dunno why they don't just put it up for preorder for now, and add a date later.

two weeks after NA like in Awakening
It was actually two months, not weeks

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271

As for Awakenings cast, how come noone mentioned Cherche until now? Granted, I have yet to see MUxCherche S-Support myself, but that character is just adorable. Especially in her Support convos with Lon'qu. Also, she gives birth to Batman.
Oh, I love Cherche too. Waifu'd her in one of my playthroughs. Her MU supports basically revolve around Robin trying to help her hook Minerva up with a male wyvern. Cute. "It's been a pleasure!" is one of my favorite crit quotes in the game.

Noro~

Smash Cadet
Her MU supports basically revolve around Robin trying to help her hook Minerva up with a male wyvern.
I know the convos up to A-Support, just not S. Though I really should have S'd that...
I think I'm going to grind all the Supports for MU to pass the time 'til Fates gets released.

It was actually two months, not weeks
Really? Guess I remembered it wrong. Thanks.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Today marks the 1 year anniversary of Fire Emblem Fates Reveal. Onwards to February 19th!

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
Honestly what made me like Kjelle, as well as Nah the most out of the non Lucina female children was her relative plainness in comparision to the other and SUPER OVER THE TOP PERSONALITY QURIKS that the others seemed to have.

Then again I hate fun and change so that could be just me.

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Severa is my daughter.
Morgan is also my daughter.

I friggin' love them both.

Nah

Smash Champion
ngl the only child units in Awakening I've ever really bothered to use are Nah, Lucina, Severa, and Cynthia. Though I've recruited everyone in my playthroughs except Brady and Yarne. I plan though to get 'em all this time and see some of their supports and stuff.....when I get more done with some of my grinding anyway. Which'll take a while

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Cherche is awesome!

Her son is awesome!

'Nuff said!

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
Severa is my daughter.
Morgan is also my daughter.

I friggin' love them both.
Because Owain and Morgan were my children, I feel such a special attachment to them. Still, poor Morgan is always beaten out by Lucina and Inigo in my opinion. Lucina is my second favorite kid almost exclusively because of Smash and all the artwork she has.

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Because Owain and Morgan were my children, I feel such a special attachment to them. Still, poor Morgan is always beaten out by Lucina and Inigo in my opinion. Lucina is my second favorite kid almost exclusively because of Smash and all the artwork she has.
If you played Weebwakening (JP Voices), Morgan is actually the most adorable child imo.
Ofc, Lucina is a waifu of mine but that's a different story.

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
I always liked to pair stahl and sully, make stahl a great knight for luna, and make sully a paladin for aegis. I'd always come out with one of the Tankiest characters ever imagined, who needs galeforce when NOTHING CAN SCRATCH YOU.

I've put astra and even lethality on her but the damage that IGNORES DEFENSE is always great (I should really try a renewal/pavise/aegis/lifetaker/slowburn build on her tho)

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Cynthia is also one of my favorite child units in Awakening along with Brady, Gerome (a.k.a. Batman) and Nah.

I not really a fan of the rest of them: Owain is annoying. Inigo is such a womanizer. I'm not into girls who acts tough like Kjelle. Severa is a total *****. Yarne is a sissy. Laurent is a smart ass like his mother (although his supports with Nah was just hilarious).

Last edited:

alguidrag

Smash Ace
Owain is epic sion of legend made with the power of the sacred princess together with the strongest warrior of all time, bound with the power of the ultimate sword that can destroy the time itself, and, for balance the hoshido-nohr war decided to be a mage because if he put his hands in his sword all the dimension would be in danger of be destroyed

"Me making a history after owain's class"

ありいが

Smash Rookie
Hello guys, I have come to congratulate the supporters of Kamui / Corrin. I wonder if the leaders want to create topics on MU's hitbox and gambles for Corrin tests as soon as it is released. I have as main, I'm pretty excited about it. And I'm very concerned about what position he will fit in Tier List, for now I am testing Cloud, aushaush it's pretty cool. For now between FE Characters only Roy is ideal for competitive.

I'm surprised at Raziek, I want to see in action, most will with Kamui, I'm going to Corrin, I accompanied the video Etika, seemed far more detailed differentiate Male and Female = Corrin and Kamui.

That's the least extreme hype with Fire Emblem if/Fates, in my opinion is much better than the Fire Emblem Kakusei/Awakening.

Corrin is pure love. Romantic caracter in Smash series, soo beatifull. Aqua/Azura Song, she dedicate for Corrin. Male the best <3

alguidrag

Smash Ace
I think ike fits fine in TL too, but thats a chat for another time, for me i want kamui be a mid-high tier because i don't want some haters go to their position to "corrin is top tier I gonna play with him but i hate him because he steal the grayfox slot" and being mid-high a low number of people will chose him because of MU and more because his play-style (and because i want to defeat my friends using corrin, because I need another Robin to beat them)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Like the Cloud boards we are most likely going to have a one week wait time before being able to start on Matchup Boards. I'd love to lead or help with it but that will be a hurdle we get to when the time comes.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Seeing all the talk of favourite children characters in Awakening brought a smile to my face. (Hopefully I'll be starting a new playthrough again) I'd probably say my top 5 would be Morgan, Nah, Gerome (Literally Batman), Cynthia and Inigo. Least favourite was Severa. I really hated her attitude issues.

And looking back at the initial teaser for FE: Fates at the start of last year - the rush of hype for a new Fire Emblem game, and now the hype for Corrin in Smash Bros.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I talked about my favorite child units in Awakening, maybe I should point out my overall top 5 favorite characters in Awakening and they are Tharja, Lucina, Sumia, Panne and, believe it or not, Stahl.

IndigoSSB

Back from the dead
I was under the impression that Severa was one of the more popular children. I mean, they even brought her back in Fates and everything.

alguidrag

Smash Ace
Severa you love or hate her (she will do the same to you) like tharja (I HATE THARJA)
My top 5 are
Morgan(the cutest world destroyer) Lissa (sacred princess)Owain(look my earlier reply) Donnel(killager, galaxy destroyer, pure heart, good guy etc) Nah(dragooooon)(tied with lon'qu)

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
tfw I don't have a list of top 5 Awakening characters because I haven't played Awakening yet so I can only base off of what I've seen of it and not what I've played.:sadeyes:

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Theory talk time!

With the recent announcement by Nintendo that Bayonetta 2 would release as a "stand-alone" game on Feb. 19th, their message for the announcement was basically to "play her game before playing her in Smash."
Get familiar with Bayonetta before taking her on in Super Smash Bros.! Bayonetta 2 is launching as a standalone game for Wii U on 2/19.
As Fates-enthusiasts all know, Fire Emblem: Fates releases on the same date.

So does this mean the theory behind Sakurai's initial statement where he talks about playing Corrin in Sm4sh "before" playing Fire Emblem: Fates isn't exactly "before" the game's release date, but something along the lines of "before you consider getting the game"?

Or does this mean Corrin and Bayonetta will have different release dates?

Last edited:

LevinViolin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainLinebeck
3DS FC
4038-6039-4160
Theory talk time!

With the recent announcement by Nintendo that Bayonetta 2 would release as a "stand-alone" game on Feb. 19th, their message for the announcement was basically to "play her game before playing her in Smash."

So does this mean the theory behind Sakurai's initial statement where he talks about playing Corrin in Sm4sh "before" playing Fire Emblem: Fates isn't exactly "before" the game's release date, but something along the lines of "before you consider getting the game"?

I was actually just wondering the same thing. It's strange for Corrin to come out "before Fates" and Bayonetta to come out "after Bayonetta 2."

I think the best explanation is that these are just general marketing phrases that they're throwing out and they don't really have any actual implications about the release dates of Corrin and Bayonetta.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I suppose my top 5 in Awakening are: Lucina, Morgan, Gregor, Kellam (I know, I know, but I feel so bad for him) and Severa.

Also with the Corrin and Bayonetta thing, it will make more sense to release them both together.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Theory talk time!

There's so many ways this could go. The best possible scenario is Bayonetta and Corrin are released before Fates (because that places them before Feb. 19th). Which, personally, I still find to be the most likely scenario, Nintendo's Bayo 2 statement be damned. But we all know there's no way to predict Nintendo, and certainly no way to predict Sakurai.

alguidrag

Smash Ace
Damn, why sakurai learned tatics with all the FE taticians, he become entirely unpredictable because that, but i want kamui early enough(so feb 1 ftw)

Top Bottom