• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

GoldenMapleLeaf

Smash Cadet
Congrats on the sponsor~

Anyway, I use male Robin in both Smash and Awakening the majority of the time, and it'll be the same for Corrin.

Speaking of which, yay more customization:

Last edited:

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
The only thing that's keeping me from wanting to use Male Corrin is his voice, I can't get past how he sounds lol
I dig his design a bit more than Female Corrin's but I like the way she sounds a lot more. This was the same case for me when I used to main Robin :4robinf:

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I saw a pic of shirtless Foleo and honestly he's too ripped. A 6 pack doesn't look right on him.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
I just remembered something. Hey Raziek Raziek , if you end up being good with Corrin, you wouldn't mind if I start calling you the "Corrin-er", would you?
I saw a pic of shirtless Foleo and honestly he's too ripped. A 6 pack doesn't look right on him.
This is Foleo you're talking about and you think the six pack is odd?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I just remembered something. Hey Raziek Raziek , if you end up being good with Corrin, you wouldn't mind if I start calling you the "Corrin-er", would you?
This is Foleo you're talking about and you think the six pack is odd?
Yes. Fire Emblem always has feminine looking men so that's not all that weird.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I agree that "Corriner" sounds cheesy, if not, way too cheesy...and cheap.

Last edited:

GoldenMapleLeaf

Smash Cadet
User was warned for this post
Ayy tho.

50 days till Fates comes out.

<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
This one?
Foleo confirmed as the long lost son of Mr. 2 Bon Clay. Both are crossdressers with extremely ripped bodies under all that fabulous clothing. :troll:

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
Is Female Kamui the general preference for everyone here? ;P
I personally like her design a lot more than the male one. Something about his hair doesn't sit right with me- maybe it's because it makes me think of vampires. Even in Fates, the male doesn't really have good hair options... heck, when we first saw the Corrins in the original trailer, I immediately mentioned my preference to my brother.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Female black and gold Corrin for me. I don't like something about default male Corrin for some reason, especially in Smash.
Must be the hair or something.
No this one.

It's because they all use the same models, just at different heights. Awakening had a similar problem when you reclassed someone, such as the infamous archer Lucina.

Last edited:

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
Female black and gold Corrin for me. I don't like something about default male Corrin for some reason, especially in Smash.
Must be the hair or something. It's because they all use the same models, just at different heights. Awakening had a similar problem when you reclassed someone, such as the infamous archer Lucina.
Speaking of infamous, how about Flavia and Aversa having unfittingly light skin when reclassing into something that bares skin?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Must be the hair or something. It's because they all use the same models, just at different heights. Awakening had a similar problem when you reclassed someone, such as the infamous archer Lucina.
Infamous archer Lucina? What is that?

PK Gaming

Smash Lord
The only thing that's keeping me from wanting to use Male Corrin is his voice, I can't get past how he sounds lol
I dig his design a bit more than Female Corrin's but I like the way she sounds a lot more. This was the same case for me when I used to main Robin :4robinf:
Total, total opposite for me. I am DEAD SET on using Female Corrin, but her voice is rather forgettable. Meanwhile, I had no intentions to use Male Corrin but he's voiced by gosh darn CAM CLARKE. It'll be difficult to pass up the guy who voiced Liquid Snake.

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
Total, total opposite for me. I am DEAD SET on using Female Corrin, but her voice is rather forgettable. Meanwhile, I had no intentions to use Male Corrin but he's voiced by gosh darn CAM CLARKE. It'll be difficult to pass up the guy who voiced Liquid Snake.
Guess I'm the opposite too. (-ish) ;P
I LOVE his performance as Liquid, MGS1 being my favorite installment of the series and I thought Liquid was a memorable antagonist.
Unfortunately, I don't like his Corrin voice at all but each to their own!

Last edited:

Spatman

Smash Ace
what are the differences between the two versions of Fates?
if I play one of them, there is still enough reason to play the other? and for what reguards the third version?
without spoilers, of course

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
what are the differences between the two versions of Fates?
if I play one of them, there is still enough reason to play the other? and for what reguards the third version?
without spoilers, of course
Birthright has difficulty and gameplay closer to Awakening while Birthright is more like the older games. Revelations is a sort of middle ground between the two.

Top Bottom