• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Did some quests, summoned from the new banner and...

SHE CAME HOME!!!! Man, i seem to have the most luck with Reds. I got Arya on the first day as wel, back when she released.

What's her IVs? Gonna get rid of that Rising Wind for something else. AoE Specials suck.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre

SHE CAME HOME!!!! Man, i seem to have the most luck with Reds. I got Arya on the first day as wel, back when she released.

What's her IVs? Gonna get rid of that Rising Wind for something else. AoE Specials suck.
-Hp +atk.
Preeeeetty neat! I am waiting honestly just on getting Soleil, got even an ike for her in reserve.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Famitsu has given us our first look at Azura in Fire Emblem Warriors!

So one of her supports is with female Corrin. I'm curious to see what the other two will be.

Here's the other details regarding the Fates DLC:

Camilla gets a special maid outfit, while Takumi gets the special butler clothing. The two Corrins will also receive the opposite's promotion costumes, so female Corrin gets the Hoshido Noble outfit while male Corrin gets the Nohr Noble outfit. Oboro, Niles, and Azura also all come with their own history maps.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999

Fire Emblem Heroes won Google Play's Best Game of 2017 Award. This was well earned.

-Hp +atk.
Now, i'm not expert, but i think that's the most optimal IVs for her to have. She gains attack while losing HP but HP is like the least important stat in the game because a unit will only last like one or two rounds of combat 90% of the time.

She's beautiful. Looking forward to her Supports and how she plays (please don't be a clone)

Camilla gets a special maid outfit, while Takumi gets the special butler clothing. The two Corrins will also receive the opposite's promotion costumes, so female Corrin gets the Hoshido Noble outfit while male Corrin gets the Nohr Noble outfit. Oboro, Niles, and Azura also all come with their own history maps.
Do we know which History Maps or do we just know that they exist?

D

Deleted member

-Hp +atk.
Preeeeetty neat! I am waiting honestly just on getting Soleil, got even an ike for her in reserve.
Yes, +Attack/-HP is optimal.
She gets a boost to a stat she wants and her lower HP is perfectly fine since she is a glass canon unit. She will reach a monstrous 56 attack, 2 points higher than a +Attack Ike even!
As for sets, she works rather well with this set.
Weapon: Firesweep Sword+
Assist: Reposition/Draw Back
Special: Draconic Aura
A: Darting Blow/Swift Sparrow/Death Blow/Life & Death
B: Swordbreaker/Wrath
C: Threaten Defense/Threaten Speed/Flexible
SS: Attack +3/Speed +3/Quickened Pulse

Draconic Aura is one of her best specials in this case since her attack is so high.
Darting Blow is the cheapest option since she comes with it and it's very synergetic with her kit. If you want more attack, then Death Blow is a decent option and will increase her attack to 62! She'll reach 61 attack if you give her Life & Death 3, and Swift Sparrow is another decent option if you don't want to sacrifice her defense or res while retaining more attack and speed. Life & Death 3 is her best option IMO, but the other skills are amazing as well.
Swordbreaker is also an amazing special for her since it gives her an advantage over swords. Wrath is also a good option since she is a glass cannon, but I wouldn't put it on her personally.
Threaten Defense gives her more winning matchups while Threaten Speed will allow her to double more. If you want to make her more of a support unit with a Hone skill, that's also fine.
Quickened Pulse is an amazing option for obvious reasons, but Attack +3 and Speed +3 will help her secure more KOs.
Overall, you got a very lucky pull. I won't be pulling from this banner because I am indifferent towards the Fates children.

So one of her supports is with female Corrin. I'm curious to see what the other two will be.

Here's the other details regarding the Fates DLC:

I wonder why she wasn't in the game in the first place. Better late than never, though. I don't think I will get this DLC, as I am more interested in the Awakening one.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Draconic Aura is one of her best specials in this case since her attack is so high.
Ah. I gave her Moonbow. Was Draconic Aura affected by the cooldown buff? If so, i'll switch to that. Wrath seems interesting but that requires pulling the Nephenee that i don't have.

I wonder why she wasn't in the game in the first place.
She was gonna be in the game but then she was cut because "Fates had too many characters". Hypocritical, i know.

D

Deleted member

Ah. I gave her Moonbow. Was Draconic Aura affected by the cooldown buff? If so, i'll switch to that. Wrath seems interesting but that requires pulling the Nephenee that i don't have.
Draconic Aura was not affected by the cooldown buff, but it's a 3 cooldown special. You're thinking of Dragon Fang, which has a cooldown of 4. I'm not a massive fan of Moonbow because the results from it are inconsistent.
I wouldn't recommend Wrath too much to Soleil anyway. It's good on her, but I think others benefit it from it more. I am just waiting to get another Brave Ike to give Black Knight Wrath and Steady Breath.

She was gonna be in the game but then she was cut because "Fates had too many characters". Hypocritical, i know.
Ah yeah I remember that. I would've just made the Fates cast Corrin, Azura, Ryoma, Xander, Takumi, and Leo.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I'm not a massive fan of Moonbow because the results from it are inconsistent.
Yeah, i can see that. I personally like it on Michalis because Hauteclere is basically a Legendary Killer Axe so Moonbow activates every other attack. Moonbow is basically good on anyone with a Killer-effect.

I do have a Camilla so i'll just pass on her Draconic Aura to Soleil.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Moonbow is weak, but it's actually rxtremelt reliable because of how frequently activates. It's particularly great on offensive units who aren't going to survive a lot of rounds to pull off a meater special like Bonfire.

But on the topic of Hauteclere, I think I'll go with Glimmer on my Michalis. Either that or quickened pulse + bonfire, but that instant retaliation will only happen once. But either way, he should be strong enough to OHKO the squishier goons.

Last edited:

chick fil a

Smash Cadet
NNID
doritoslocosn64
3DS FC
4957-5737-4686
got all my hoshidan (and nohrian) children!
i got rhajat immediately (as she was released first and is my favorite :p), followed by shiro, then soleil, and finally siegbert. i actually wanted to focus on siegbert after getting both the hoshidans but...
hey, im not complaining!

now that all the fates children have been acquired, i think it’s time to return to the free to play lifestyle as it’s healthier and i have more than enough strong fates units that i love :)

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Moonbow is weak, but it's actually rxtremelt reliable because of how frequently activates. It's particularly great on offensive units who aren't going to survive a lot of rounds to pull off a meater special like Bonfire.

But on the topic of Hauteclere, I think I'll go with Glimmer on my Michalis. Either that or quickened pulse + bonfire, but that instant retaliation will only happen once. But either way, he should be strong enough to OHKO the squishier goons.
Glimmer is now on 2 charges too, since the patch.
So there -is- an alternative now.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Glimmer is now on 2 charges too, since the patch.
So there -is- an alternative now.
Yeah I know, that's why I brought up using it on Michalis.

Moonbow and Glimmer are kind of opposites in their functions. Moonbow is better on higher defense enemies while Glimmer is better on ones with lower defense. I'm not sure what the general consensis on those skills is but, but since Glimmer will be overkill in a lot of situations where its useful, Moonbow still looks really appealing. Glimmer might be better for strait up nukes though, which is why I'm going to be using it on Mickey with his shiny new +10 damage effect.

D

Deleted member

Moonbow is good for the low cooldown for sure, but I have been giving my units Draconic Aura, Iceberg, Glacies (in certain situations), Luna, or Draconic Aura. Those skills help secure KOs much better than Moonbow from my experiences, but it's still great for blade tome users and a decent option for Killing/Slaying weapon users (and units like Joshua and Eldigan).

As for Hauteclere, I would go for Glimmer or Moonbow if you enhanced his weapon, but he still does amazingly with Bonfire and Ignis. For his Sacred Seal, Quickened Pulse is good of course, but I also recommend Defense +3, Distant Defense, or Close Defense.

got all my hoshidan (and nohrian) children!
i got rhajat immediately (as she was released first and is my favorite :p), followed by shiro, then soleil, and finally siegbert. i actually wanted to focus on siegbert after getting both the hoshidans but...
hey, im not complaining!

now that all the fates children have been acquired, i think it’s time to return to the free to play lifestyle as it’s healthier and i have more than enough strong fates units that i love :)
Congrats on getting the children! :D

I hope that Soleil or Rhajat get demoted because I do want them, but I don't want to spend too many Orbs. Soleil would be an amazing attacker and Firesweep Sword fodder and Rhajat would be another Rein/Lyn check.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Do we know which History Maps or do we just know that they exist?
At the moment, we only know there are three History Maps coming with the Fates DLC and that's it. It's unknown what locations from Fates will the maps be based on.

Astellius

Smash Ace
Yeah I know, that's why I brought up using it on Michalis.

Moonbow and Glimmer are kind of opposites in their functions. Moonbow is better on higher defense enemies while Glimmer is better on ones with lower defense. I'm not sure what the general consensis on those skills is but, but since Glimmer will be overkill in a lot of situations where its useful, Moonbow still looks really appealing. Glimmer might be better for strait up nukes though, which is why I'm going to be using it on Mickey with his shiny new +10 damage effect.
They're both pretty good, since they activate so quickly. As for which is better, it's situational. If your Atk is more than 1.6x the enemy's effective defensive stat, then Glimmer is better; if it's lower, Moonbow is better. Characters with a high attack thus can get better use out of Glimmer than weaker ones. The benefit of using Glimmer is that it's better against glass cannons or generally if you have the weapon triangle advantage, and it can allow you to OHKO some enemies. Glimmer would also pair well with Triangle Adept/gem weapon builds. Moonbow is better against tanks or if you have to fight against the weapon triangle.

D

Deleted member

Changed my avatar to one of my favorite FE characters, Lute! She was easily my best unit in Sacred Stones and I love her character... I was incredibly happy when I pulled her with good IVs (+Res/-Def) and gave her Summoner support.

At the moment, we only know there are three History Maps coming with the Fates DLC and that's it. It's unknown what locations from Fates will the maps be based on.
If I had to guess, one will be based on Revelation, one based on Birthright, and one based on Conquest. Actually, maybe there might not be a Revelation one and they might do the dancing scene.
As for my prediction for the Birthright and Conquest maps, I think they will be the Xander and Ryoma Chapters respectively.

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
After a full day and a half, I finally saw my pick Katarina on the lead for once! I almost thought that wouldn't be possible.
Changed my avatar to one of my favorite FE characters, Lute! She was easily my best unit in Sacred Stones and I love her character... I was incredibly happy when I pulled her with good IVs (+Res/-Def) and gave her Summoner support.
I like Lute a lot too, errr, sorry, "xX_LOOT_Xx". But seriously, she is one of my favorite mages, I'ma not talking about my luck trying to get her, though.
The Fates DLC looks great! Makes me wish Kamui had Noble alts in Smash. FE Warriors is also currently the number 1 game I want to get when I have a Switch. My hype with that game had so many ups and downs that I even lost count....

When xX_LOOT_Xx DLC coming?

chick fil a

Smash Cadet
NNID
doritoslocosn64
3DS FC
4957-5737-4686
a new voting gauntlet started yesterday, so ill be repping one of my favorite children, rhajat!

this’ll be the unit in my first slot to help other fellow members (until she inevitably loses :()

this is also a good time to invite you all to my fe fates discord. although it’s obviously focused on the 3 games, fans of all games of the franchise are welcome:
https://discord.gg/yAEsF29

Last edited:

Astellius

Smash Ace
I also decided to join Team Rhajat, since she joined me on my free summon, plus I thought she was a fun character. Here's my build:
Rhajat2.png

Edit: There we go.

Last edited:

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Huh, what a rarity to see a german user here. And why's she one of your favourite children?
(Haven't used her too much in fe fates, in either paths, so legit don't know her.)

chick fil a

Smash Cadet
NNID
doritoslocosn64
3DS FC
4957-5737-4686
Huh, what a rarity to see a german user here. And why's she one of your favourite children?
(Haven't used her too much in fe fates, in either paths, so legit don't know her.)
oh im not actually a german player lol, i just use most of my phone apps in german to help study for the class :p

as for why i love rhajat, it’s honestly because of her character. through her supports, you can see she’s much more than just a hex-obessed jerk (unlike tharja). her supports with hayato and her mother (mozu in my case) especially highlight on this imo

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
as for why i love rhajat, it’s honestly because of her character. through her supports, you can see she’s much more than just a hex-obessed jerk (unlike tharja). her supports with hayato and her mother (mozu in my case) especially highlight on this imo
Well, good! Might check her supports out then, since I know none besides the infamous S-support with f-corrin.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Forgot to talk about this earlier, but here's how some of my recent pulls in FE: Heroes went.

As the Halloween banner was drawing to a close, I tried to pull for Nekomata Sakura one last time, but instead I got:

Yep, Halloween Nowi. She is my first 5-star red mage, so I'll make some use out of her. She has -HP +Res for her IVs.

As for my Fjorm banner pulls? Not so lucky...

My first 5-star from that banner:

Oh hey, Bridal Caeda! Not too bad!

*Checks her IVs and learns she has +HP -Atk*

Seriously, the worst IVs I could possibly get?

Few days pass. Let's give it a second try.

A green orb shows up. Oh hey, maybe I'll finally get Deirdre, or even another Hector! Let's see what I get:

...Really? Why did it have to be Spring Camilla? Just... why? I'm not a fan of Camilla at all...

Well, maybe she'll have good IVs--oh you can't be serious.

Spring Camilla ALSO has +HP -Atk IVS.

Two 5-stars units in a row with the worst possible IV spread. This is just unfortunate.

Oh well, at least I've got Halloween Nowi, the free Fjorm, and the free 5-star Joshua to train up for the time being.

D

Deleted member

As the Halloween banner was drawing to a close, I tried to pull for Nekomata Sakura one last time, but instead I got:

Yep, Halloween Nowi. She is my first 5-star red mage, so I'll make some use out of her. She has -HP +Res for her IVs.
Pretty good pull! I recommend you use her for a Flier Emblem team!
I have two recommended sets for you; one is for a budget build and the other is more expensive. Both sets are just as effective.
Weapon: Grimoire
Assist: Reposition
Special: Iceberg
A: Death Blow / Fury
B: Desperation
C: Hone Fliers / Threaten Res / Flexible

With her -HP IV, she would love Desperation. Since she is +Res, she'll make the most out of Iceberg.
Fury is of course fantastic because she'll get to the Desperation range quicker and have more bulk to become a green magic check, but if you don't like the damage from it then Death Blow is also good.
I recommend Hone Fliers for a Flier Emblem team, and Threaten Res if you plan to use her on more general teams.

Weapon: Raurblade+
Assist: Reposition
Special: Draconic Aura
A: Life & Death
B: Desperation
C: Hone Fliers / Threaten Res / Flexible

The same idea here, but she gets Raurblade and Life & Death. This depends on the availability of your units and feathers and if you want to sacrifice a 5 star or not.
Since Life & Death will reduce her Res by 5 this may not be ideal for your Nowi's +Res IV, but she will become a massive nuke.
If you run this set, then Draconic Aura is much better than Iceberg because of her bad Res after L&D3.

I recommend both sets for Flier Emblem teams. Even without a Blade tome, Nowi will still provide a lot of support with her Hone Fliers and Grimoire tome.

As for my Fjorm banner pulls? Not so lucky...

My first 5-star from that banner:

Oh hey, Bridal Caeda! Not too bad!

*Checks her IVs and learns she has +HP -Atk*

Seriously, the worst IVs I could possibly get?

Few days pass. Let's give it a second try.

A green orb shows up. Oh hey, maybe I'll finally get Deirdre, or even another Hector! Let's see what I get:

...Really? Why did it have to be Spring Camilla? Just... why? I'm not a fan of Camilla at all...

Well, maybe she'll have good IVs--oh you can't be serious.

Spring Camilla ALSO has +HP -Atk IVS.

Two 5-stars units in a row with the worst possible IV spread. This is just unfortunate.

Oh well, at least I've got Halloween Nowi, the free Fjorm, and the free 5-star Joshua to train up for the time being.
Ouch. Sorry that the banner didn't provide you with any luck.
I had bad luck here as well. I thought this banner would be the one I would be swimming with 5 stars, but that wasn't the case.

Nah

Smash Champion
speaking of bad luck with summoning:

>been trying to roll for Soliel
>game gives me a -Atk Seigbert instead

....I'll take that as my cue to stop rolling on this banner and save my orbs up lol

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I got my pitty rate wasted on a spring Xander with his ridiculous spring clothes, wanna trade?
If there was some kind of trading system in Fire Emblem Heroes, I'd go for it.

And looks my bad luck with summoning characters in Fire Emblem Heroes continued yesterday.

I managed to accumulate 60 orbs (twenty of which were from the recent giveaway), so I spent them all on the Children of Fate banner in the hopes of puling my boy Shiro. In one of the blue orbs during it...

^THIS is what I got instead of Shiro.

Really, game? You had to give me a lackluster 5-star unit instead of Shiro?

It doesn't help that this Oscar has some bad IVs: -Atk +Def to be exact.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
If there was some kind of trading system in Fire Emblem Heroes, I'd go for it.

And looks my bad luck with summoning characters in Fire Emblem Heroes continued yesterday.

I managed to accumulate 60 orbs (twenty of which were from the recent giveaway), so I spent them all on the Children of Fate banner in the hopes of puling my boy Shiro. In one of the blue orbs during it...

You got the Oscar Award.......yes, i see the door. I'm leaving now.

But honestly, that sucks. Like, is it me, or are most of the Tellius characters not that good in Heroes? I remembering trying to roll for PA!Azura back in October and i got a 5-Star Titania. And she's not very good. Would probably make an alright Rein counter with Distant Counter but that requires me to have a budget. I got a 5-Star Soren not long after and he's also not that good.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
In other, non-Fire Emblem news, Champion's Ballad for Breath of the Wild came out. Is it good? Is it bad? I've honestly not heard much people talk about it. I've seen some of the new Shrines though and it's brutal.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
But honestly, that sucks. Like, is it me, or are most of the Tellius characters not that good in Heroes? I remembering trying to roll for PA!Azura back in October and i got a 5-Star Titania. And she's not very good. Would probably make an alright Rein counter with Distant Counter but that requires me to have a budget. I got a 5-Star Soren not long after and he's also not that good.
Yeah, most of the Tellius characters are about average at best with the exceptions of Ike, Mia, Elincia, and I guess Nephenee (I don't know too much about her usefulness in Heroes, so I think someone might need to fill me in on that).

In other, non-Fire Emblem news, Champion's Ballad for Breath of the Wild came out. Is it good? Is it bad? I've honestly not heard much people talk about it. I've seen some of the new Shrines though and it's brutal.
I still need to download it and play it for myself, but from what I've heard, the reception generally seems to be in-between at bet. The motorbike runs out of fuel after a while of use, so you need to give it stuff like Ancient Gear parts to charge it up again. You get the motorbike from beating the new dungeon and the boss at the end (the boss fight, from what I've seen, is a good challenge compared to the Blight Canon battles).

The main story DLC involves visiting the locations where the Divine Beasts now stand, completing a side quest for each of them, and then confronting each of the Blight Ganons again. After each battle, Kass will appear and he will play a song in memory for each respective Champion. You then get to see another memory for each Champion that delves a bit more into their characters. For each champion you revisit, they will decrease the charge time for their respective Champion powers. At the end of the quest, you meet Kass again at some hill, and it that will unlock the final memory scene featuring Link, Zelda, and the four champions. King Rhoam also makes an appearance during it.

I've seen all the cutscenes and they are nice for what they are worth for.

Revali is basically Takumi. If you got Takumi vibes from him when you saw how Revali distrusts Link, you'll get even more Takumi-vibes once you see Revali's added memory. There, you learn that he has the tendency to overwork himself to extremes, even if it means getting himself hurt, just to improve his abilities (Takumi too displays this tendency in some of his supports). He acts mighty and confident in front of others, but he feels insecure about his abilities deep down and doesn't want to openly admit it.

Mipha was a good and caring sister to Sidon, and she wants Sidon to be ready in case something happens to her. Speaking of Sidon, you see baby Sidon in Mipha's added memory, and he is really adorable during it.

We see more of Urbosa's mother-like attitude towards Zelda, and we learn that she used to call Zelda "Little Bird." That's because that name was what Zelda's mother called her daughter before she passed away, so this scene reveals that Urbosa and Zelda's mother knew each other.

Daruk's added memory reveals that he is afraid of dogs, mainly because they tended to chase him when he was young.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
and I guess Nephenee (I don't know too much about her usefulness in Heroes, so I think someone might need to fill me in on that).
Nephenee's Slaying Edge+Wrath combination makes her really good if she has a 2-turn Special such as Moonbow (which she comes with be default). When Wrath kicks in, she'll always have Moonbow charged. I don't have her but she seems to be pretty useful.

D

Deleted member

I think Oscar is very underrated because he's a good offensive cavalier, but I wasn't happy when I pulled him over Nephenee. And of course he got the good IVs while Nephenee had the bad ones. >_>
Oscar is pretty much the face of broken pity rates right now. I see a lot of people get 5 star Oscars when they didn't want him.

You got the Oscar Award.......yes, i see the door. I'm leaving now.

Actually, Tellius has a lot of good units with the Ikes, Elincia, Nephenee, Mia, Oscar (IMO), and Black Knight.
Soren can be good but he requires a lot of investment, Titania is pretty mediocre and there are better options for Horse Emblem, and Mist is meh.

Revali is basically Takumi. If you got Takumi vibes from him when you saw how Revali distrusts Link, you'll get even more Takumi-vibes once you see Revali's added memory. There, you learn that he has the tendency to overwork himself to extremes, even if it means getting himself hurt, just to improve his abilities (Takumi too displays this tendency in some of his supports). He acts mighty and confident in front of others, but he feels insecure about his abilities deep down and doesn't want to openly admit it.
I had a feeling that Revali was secretly like that. He had massive Takumi vibes from me, down to the attitude and weapon of choice.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Since there was a brief discussion on the recent Zelda DLC, I should probably share something I just found related to it:

The additional memory cutscenes are not the only things the Champions get that expand their characters in Champion's Ballad. They also each get a diary that delves more into their backstories.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Hey, i know we got some people playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2 in this thread so i'll be putting this here. You don't have to open it now but be sure to do so when you get to Ch.8.
So something happened in Xenoblade 2 Ch.8 and it's rather important. I won't go into too much spoilers but the advice itself is a spoiler but if you're a completionist or just hate missables, you'll want it.
Indol is basically Alcamoth/Mechonis in which it becomes inaccessible after a certain point and any quests there are lost forever. So do everything you can there first before continuing on with Ch.8. Dev points, shops and Merc Missions transfer to Lefthiria though.
And here i was thinking they got rid of timed quests.

D

Deleted member

Looks like Sigurd lost the Voting Gauntlet... and yet to another red mage. Tharja is now the only character to win multiple Voting Gauntlets, which I bet will make a lot of people salty and upset.
I don't care about the Voting Gauntlets because I find it pointless to argue and bicker at the results, especially now with the multipliers where anything can happen. I am glad the multipliers exist because of one reason: Feathers.
Now that the Gauntlet is over, I was able to finish building my Bride Caeda.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
She is +Speed/-Res, so I had to run this Blade set on her. I'm actually really happy she's +Speed because of her insane speed stat of 45!

Hey, i know we got some people playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2 in this thread so i'll be putting this here. You don't have to open it now but be sure to do so when you get to Ch.8.
I see. Thanks for the warning. I'm only on Chapter 3 so far... I don't have nearly as much time to play games as I used to.
I'm also taking my time in exploring areas when I can and completing quests.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I actually hate the multiplier system because its random shen your team gets one. I dodn't manage to hrab a single on on team Sigurd because I was so busy with work. The gauntlet doesn't really feel like a mode I can play at my leisure, especially with that 30 minute timer between my matches.

It's easily my least favorite mode in Heroes and I wish they'd replace it with something better.

D

Deleted member

I managed to beat the latest BHB on all difficulties without using a stamina potion. My team was Deirdre, Reinhardt, Takumi, and PA!Azura.
For this map, you really want to play patiently and have the enemy reinforcements come to you; a good defense is a good offense on this map. I recommend a nuke like Reinhardt and a Brave bow user (which I gave to Takumi). You will need to fend off Amelia's armored units and Tana's fliers, but there are mages on this map (especially one with Vantage). Deirdre served as a decent magic tank to take care of the green mage and an armored unit with Warding Blow.
Flier Emblem is also rather good on this map, but that depends on if you were lucky during the Spring, Summer, and Halloween banners; you will need a mage.

However, two things caught my attention in regards to the banner.
First, why is Eirika on this banner over Innes, Tana's brother? Why Tana and Amelia have a BHB makes sense only for the movement skills, but they never support or interact with each other in Sacred Stones. You'd think that BHBs would have units that have a bond with each other...
Second, Rhajat is now a part of the summoning pool, but she isn't demoted. I thought she would be because she was the most underwhelming of the four, but I was wrong. Maybe that will change on the Christmas banner? I am hoping Soleil will get demoted; she'll be fantastic SI fodder and is an amazing unit all-around.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
New Fire Emblem Heroes banner has been revealed. It's the Christmas banner, and it features the long-been-leaked Christmas-themed Robin and Tharja, with Lissa and Chrom being the other two characters.

They are all armored units. Lissa and Chrom are Axe-users, Robin is a Lance-user, and Tharja is a Red-tome user.

Other points of interest is that Tharja has an even more revealing outfit compared to her normal one, and she's also our first unit since Takumi to have instant access to Close Counter. Lissa has a B-skill that is the counterpart to Quick Riposte.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Hmm, i don't know how i feel about pulling from a pure-armor banner. And i hate pulling 5-Star exclusives just for fodder, unless it's a duplicate. I think i may go for Robin but that's it.

In other news, i've finally beaten Xenoblade Chronicles 2. This game is my GOTY. It's honestly a 10/10 in my eyes. The music, the characters, the world, everything was great. Some minor hiccups but nothing that ruins the game except for when the final cutscene got a framerate slower than PowerPoint's but apparently it's just on my end so whatever. That's actually concerning though.

If i were to rate the Xenoblade games for each category

• Story: Xenoblade 2>Xenoblade 1>>Xenoblade X
  • Characters: Xenoblade 2>Xenoblade 1 (i can't rate X on here because while i can rate it's story, i can't rate it's characters without knowing what X's Heart-to-Hearts and Affinity Missions contain)
  • Music: Xenoblade 2>Xenoblade 1>Xenoblade X
  • World: pretty equal, actually.
  • Gameplay: Xenoblade 2>Xenoblade 1 (can't rate X's gameplay, as i've no experience with it).
So yeah, i'm of the opinion that Xenoblade 2 was an improvement over Xenoblade 1 in pretty much everything. 1 is better in some individual aspects, but 2 is the better game overall imo.
Learning that Klaus is the Architect and, while it's not directly stated, that his other half is Zanza and hearing Shulk say "Today, we use our power to fell a God, and then, seize our destiny" in the final chapter made me jump up with excitement. Honestly, this game is best appreciated if played after Xenoblade 1.

Top Bottom