• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999

Berkut's GHB map. Get ready. It starts tomorrow. That Bow Cavalier has a Firesweep Bow. Berkut's Lance (yes, that's what it's called) grants Res+4 when atttacked.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'll bet that A-slot skill he has is Water Boost, which would presumably increase resistance by 6 when his HP is 3 higher than his enemy's. That'll be an effective +10 resistance boost when definding when combined with his lance. On the flipside, when those skills aren't active, he seems to only have a measely 25 resistance.

It's looking like all Grand Heroes will have signature weapons now, which is kind of neat.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Well, darn. Hector will likely do fine on delpheas spot there, just moving him one spot down, to evade the red mage.

Why... why are they all horses... so mean mobility.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
^It's based on the Echoes map where you fight just Berkut and two other cavaliers. Just like the original fight, your units are split up and Berkut & Friends can reach most of the map.

Last edited:

Astellius

Smash Ace
I've been pulling greens for awhile on Celica's banner, in hopes of getting a Sonya. I'd been having wretched luck too, going into many sessions where there wasn't even a green. The pity percent was getting quite high, it was at 3.75%, about ready to hit 4%. I went in the last time, and there was 1 green and 4 colorless. I pulled the green, and it finally happened...

Minerva.jpg

FINALLY MINERVA HAS JOINED ME. IT ONLY TOOK FOREVER.

Of course she has a bad nature (-Spd/+Res), such is to be expected whenever the RNG Goddess decides to be nice, but no matter. The important thing is that I finally have her! Time to train her up so she can rule the skies!

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
I've been pulling greens for awhile on Celica's banner, in hopes of getting a Sonya. I'd been having wretched luck too, going into many sessions where there wasn't even a green. The pity percent was getting quite high, it was at 3.75%, about ready to hit 4%. I went in the last time, and there was 1 green and 4 colorless. I pulled the green, and it finally happened...

View attachment 131621

Of course she has a bad nature (-Spd/+Res), such is to be expected whenever the RNG Goddess decides to be nice, but no matter. The important thing is that I finally have her! Time to train her up so she can rule the skies!
Now I kinda wish I get another hector, for armor emblem...
Stupid Distant-counter being so mandatory on Zephiel.

And gratz! LnD should easily outdo the bane, and she's even after this bulky, which is truly truly insane.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Oh look at that, i wasn't notified of new posts.
Anyway, here are some FE memes i made

Astellius

Smash Ace
And gratz! LnD should easily outdo the bane, and she's even after this bulky, which is truly truly insane.
Thanks! But LnD 3 only gets her to 35 Spd. While respectable, that's only high mid-tier spd, which means that, while she will rarely be doubled, she also misses out on doubling a lot of people on her own. In comparison, my Fury 3 Anna has 41 spd, so she's a better speedy axe. My +Spd Summer Tiki has 35 spd at full HP, and better Def/Res.

As for Atk, Minerva hits 52 with LnD3. That's quite high. But my Brave Axe+ Cherche has 46 Atk, and she has Death Blow 3, which means she hits 52 Atk on the offense... x2.

So Minerva isn't really adding anything my team needs.... other than Minerva, which is what my team desperately wanted and needed. And that has finally been achieved. She's being put on a ton of teams now, whether she's useful or not....!

this is a bit out of the blue, but if you all accept friend requests on feh I have mine here:
I'm happy to add people, so long as they'll provide good characters for the Gauntlets...

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I recently got competitive in the Arena, and I just hit tier 18...and now Brave Lance+ Effies are showing up. Thankfully they aren't that dangerous as enemy units because they tend to get left behind, but it goes to show that now I'm up against people who are serious about unit optimization. And I basically have to keep Julia on my arena team because of all the horse emblem teams focused around Reinhardt.

It looks like Xander + Olwen will be the crux of a lot of my future teams from here on out. Even without having Goad/Ward Cavalry to boost eachother, the two just have great synergy together. I don't even need to go full out Horse Emblem...although having a Hone Calvary skill on someone to buff up Olwen's speed to stupidly high levels sounds tempting.

Olwen and Xan Xan new OTP
I'm just kidding I don't ship.

View attachment 131621

If I was in your position, I'd try to experiment with her bad nature and see if it's possible to make her a kind of mixed tank. Though it's kind of difficult for me to recommend taking off Life & Death when it'd be so easy for her to get doubled without it...

Still though, if I can get usage out of my +Def/-Att Sanaki, I'm sure your Minerva should be able to pull her weight as well. Maybe you could even throw her on the same team as Cherche and get some mileage out of Ward Fliers.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Thanks! But LnD 3 only gets her to 35 Spd. While respectable, that's only high mid-tier spd, which means that, while she will rarely be doubled, she also misses out on doubling a lot of people on her own. In comparison, my Fury 3 Anna has 41 spd, so she's a better speedy axe. My +Spd Summer Tiki has 35 spd at full HP, and better Def/Res.

As for Atk, Minerva hits 52 with LnD3. That's quite high. But my Brave Axe+ Cherche has 46 Atk, and she has Death Blow 3, which means she hits 52 Atk on the offense... x2.

So Minerva isn't really adding anything my team needs.... other than Minerva, which is what my team desperately wanted and needed. And that has finally been achieved. She's being put on a ton of teams now, whether she's useful or not....!

I'm happy to add people, so long as they'll provide good characters for the Gauntlets...
About that, never forget the +4 speed on hone speed.

Having speed, means she won't get doubled by super effective archers, atleast not from the normal ones. brave-bow cordelia is still absolutely ridicioulous.

And at the compeditive part, it seems I'll be slipping down the ranks this week, as I got not a single bonus unit aside of shareena, which is lv 12.

I can defeat most enemy comps (meeting +6 merged Reinhardts lately, jesus...) but still can't get to rank 20, as I sure as hell am not gonna roll for multible delpheas for merging purpouses. So 18, 19 and 20 ranks on the rotation it is!

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
A Fire Emblem Warriors preview of a Support Conversation between Chrom and Marth
https://mobile.twitter.com/FireEmblemMusou/status/887612938109845504/video/1
It's in Japanese though, but someone over at SerenesForest was able to provide a rough translation

Chrom: You really helped out earlier. When it comes to fighting no matter how hard I try not to, I always end up rushing ahead. On the other hand, you are always looking out for your comrades.

Marth: I just can't let the people I fight with end up as victims. You for sure are always heroic on the battlefield aren't you. You are just like the founder of Altea, King Anri.

Chrom: King Anri...?

Again, keep in mind that this is likely not the whole thing. It's likely that this is just the beginning portion of this Support Conversation.

Last edited:

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
I recently got competitive in the Arena, and I just hit tier 18...and now Brave Lance+ Effies are showing up. Thankfully they aren't that dangerous as enemy units because they tend to get left behind, but it goes to show that now I'm up against people who are serious about unit optimization. And I basically have to keep Julia on my arena team because of all the horse emblem teams focused around Reinhardt.

It looks like Xander + Olwen will be the crux of a lot of my future teams from here on out. Even without having Goad/Ward Cavalry to boost eachother, the two just have great synergy together. I don't even need to go full out Horse Emblem...although having a Hone Calvary skill on someone to buff up Olwen's speed to stupidly high levels sounds tempting.
I am making a mage on horse team with Ursula, Cecilia and Reinhardt, but I don't have the last member. Now, I do have a near lv 40 5* Xander, and whoever the 4th member may be, it needs to be red, and I don't even remember seeing a red mage on horse in this game, at all....

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
I am making a mage on horse team with Ursula, Cecilia and Reinhardt, but I don't have the last member. Now, I do have a near lv 40 5* Xander, and whoever the 4th member may be, it needs to be red, and I don't even remember seeing a red mage on horse in this game, at all....
Leo, but in his defense, his speed is so low, even on horse emblem, he won't double much...

Xander is ideal.

My own horse emblem is Eldigan, Camus, Reinhard and a wrathstaff elise.

All with Goad Horse rather than buffs, since it stacks like crazy, except elise, with hone cavalry, to round it up.

Tempest trial is stupidly easy like this. Healing is very underrated.

Astellius

Smash Ace
If I was in your position, I'd try to experiment with her bad nature and see if it's possible to make her a kind of mixed tank. Though it's kind of difficult for me to recommend taking off Life & Death when it'd be so easy for her to get doubled without it...

Still though, if I can get usage out of my +Def/-Att Sanaki, I'm sure your Minerva should be able to pull her weight as well. Maybe you could even throw her on the same team as Cherche and get some mileage out of Ward Fliers.
She's definitely still a good unit, despite the inauspicious nature, and she should have no trouble being useful. My point was that she's not really filling any niche that pretty much wasn't already filled. I've been using her along with Est in the Tempest Trials, so, with the boost from Est's Hone Fliers, she reaches 41 Spd and 58 Atk. I'm planning on putting Desperation 3 on her, since she'll almost always double if she has flier buffs.

About that, never forget the +4 speed on hone speed.

Having speed, means she won't get doubled by super effective archers, atleast not from the normal ones. brave-bow cordelia is still absolutely ridicioulous.

And at the compeditive part, it seems I'll be slipping down the ranks this week, as I got not a single bonus unit aside of shareena, which is lv 12.

I can defeat most enemy comps (meeting +6 merged Reinhardts lately, jesus...) but still can't get to rank 20, as I sure as hell am not gonna roll for multible delpheas for merging purpouses. So 18, 19 and 20 ranks on the rotation it is!
I actually have never pulled Matthew, so I can't really give Hone Spd 3 to people. I've actually pulled more Hinoka's than I have Matthew's!

As for the arena, there's no need to merge in order to reach Tier 20. This is my second time making it to T20, and I don't have any merged units. The first time was pretty tough, but now there are enough people that I was able to make it in without too much trouble. It does help to have characters like Ike, who have a high BST along with expensive skills (Aether and a unique weapon). It's probably worth it to promote the Askr trio to 5* and fully deck them out with skill inheritance, so that you're guaranteed a solid 5* bonus hero every week. I've been holding out on doing Alfonse, but I'll do him soon...

You should definitely use Xander, he's quite good. (Also, Leo is red horse mage.) And, you should give Ursula and Cecilia -blade tomes. With just a Hone Cavalry buff, they get +18 to their attack (+6 from the buff, and +12 from the tome). Add on a Fortify Cavalry buff, and that's +30 to attack, which can let you ignore the weapon triangle to a certain extent.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
As for the arena, there's no need to merge in order to reach Tier 20. This is my second time making it to T20, and I don't have any merged units. The first time was pretty tough, but now there are enough people that I was able to make it in without too much trouble. It does help to have characters like Ike, who have a high BST along with expensive skills (Aether and a unique weapon). It's probably worth it to promote the Askr trio to 5* and fully deck them out with skill inheritance, so that you're guaranteed a solid 5* bonus hero every week. I've been holding out on doing Alfonse, but I'll do him soon...
I heavily heavily doubt that tho. Without a single merge, it's -very- hard to reach the needed points to get into Tier 20.

And I don't mean the "it's the first 3 days, and it says I am ranking up" but the actual last day, when the rankings kick in, and push your previous "you gonna rank up!" into the gutter. I'm getting pushed out so often from 20, it's ridicioulous. And I ran last time with S!Robin +2, Julia +3, Y!Tiki +1 and a good old +1 Ninian.

And I got around 4,7k points. I just look at youtube tier 20 player, how insane they have to hard-shuffle their matchups. Anything that doesn't give atleast 696 is considered to be unworthy a try. Occasionally a 700 enemy shows up.

How can you get in there so easily? Are legendary weapons and tier 3 specials that much of a difference? Because if yes, I'm getting my galeforce lynn back. o..0

Edit:
To the horse-team question, I reccomend just giving them normal blade-tomes, as it really is so little damage difference, you won't notice it, unless you go up against heavy merged or super inflated stats, like infernal.

Except Reinhardt. He really doesn't need one, even after buffs, his speed is unfixable. So just play with normal (already potent) buffs on his brave-tome.

Last edited:

Astellius

Smash Ace
I heavily heavily doubt that tho. Without a single merge, it's -very- hard to reach the needed points to get into Tier 20.
What do you mean you doubt it? Here's the proof:

Arena.jpg

Like I said, this is my second time reaching T20, and I don't have any merged units. The first time was really tough, but the second time was pretty easy, since the pool has grown quite a bit. Last week, my point total was 4812, and that was sufficient. That's an average of 686-688 per battle. I know I was using Summer Tiki, and she only has QR2. I think the team had Ike, Reinhardt, and probably Camus. It's a lot easier to get into T20 than it was a few weeks ago, because the size of the tier has increased considerably.

Using high BST units with full SI & expensive skills is more important than merges, because one merge only increases the BST by two points. Sharena, for example, has a BST of 158, while Julia has a BST of 148. So, for matchmaking purposes, Sharena and a Julia with 5 merges are equivalent. Hector has a BST of 168, so he's the equivalent of a +10 Julia.

My current team of Sharena, Ike, Hector, and Reinhardt get enemies in the 692-700 range, but that's way more than necessary. My Horse Emblem team of Xander, Reinhardt, Camus, and Cecilia get in the 682-690 range, which is workable with fishing for foes in the higher range of that spectrum. Also, my Cecilia is a 4*+3 and only has Gronnblade, not Gronnblade+.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
We have real gameplay phootage of the new Awakening characters in Warriors, now!
Lissa is every bit has hilarious as I had hoped she'd be. "What's the matter, Frederick? Tripped on a pebble?"
And did you see that electrified bow Lucina used at the end? Codename Steam anyone?

On a different note, I was worried that mages might look a little awkward in a Warriors game, and Robin confirms that to me. Now I'm a little worried about the likes of Leo...he's a mage on a horse.

Last edited:

Nah

Smash Champion
Could use to cut down a bit on the in-battle lines a bit, I don't need to hear "in the name of peace!" and "open the way!" like every five seconds. Also bothers me how Robin's coat sticks to him like that.

Though it seems that you play as more than one character on a map, which sounds cool.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
What do you mean you doubt it? Here's the proof:

Like I said, this is my second time reaching T20, and I don't have any merged units. The first time was really tough, but the second time was pretty easy, since the pool has grown quite a bit. Last week, my point total was 4812, and that was sufficient. That's an average of 686-688 per battle. I know I was using Summer Tiki, and she only has QR2. I think the team had Ike, Reinhardt, and probably Camus. It's a lot easier to get into T20 than it was a few weeks ago, because the size of the tier has increased considerably.

Using high BST units with full SI & expensive skills is more important than merges, because one merge only increases the BST by two points. Sharena, for example, has a BST of 158, while Julia has a BST of 148. So, for matchmaking purposes, Sharena and a Julia with 5 merges are equivalent. Hector has a BST of 168, so he's the equivalent of a +10 Julia.

My current team of Sharena, Ike, Hector, and Reinhardt get enemies in the 692-700 range, but that's way more than necessary. My Horse Emblem team of Xander, Reinhardt, Camus, and Cecilia get in the 682-690 range, which is workable with fishing for foes in the higher range of that spectrum. Also, my Cecilia is a 4*+3 and only has Gronnblade, not Gronnblade+.
Well, damn. Thats atleast something I can work towards then. I struggled soooo much, with units I just took because they were merged, instead of legendary weapon advanced skill users. Will definitely try myself with my teams mixed up around then a bit.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
On a different note, I was worried that mages might look a little awkward in a Warriors game, and Robin confirms that to me. Now I'm a little worried about the likes of Leo...he's a mage on a horse.
I personally think Robin looks fine in the Warriors format. However, i'm also worried about how Leo and the rest of the mounted Mages will work in this game? Especially with Leo probably wielding Brynhildr. Will Leo just summon trees all over the battlefield?

Could use to cut down a bit on the in-battle lines a bit, I don't need to hear "in the name of peace!" and "open the way!" like every five seconds.
Yeah, that might get annoying to some. It's just standard Warriors fare. Don't know if the Warriors games allowed you to turn off mid-combat voices.

Speaking of voice acting, i don't know if you heard, but dual audio was confirmed for this game.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I personally think Robin looks fine in the Warriors format. However, i'm also worried about how Leo and the rest of the mounted Mages will work in this game? Especially with Leo probably wielding Brynhildr. Will Leo just summon trees all over the battlefield?
Similar to how Robin utilizes his Smash Bros tomes, Leo might use a variety of spells to compliment Brynhilde in his combos. Maybe they'll even throw in his ice blade or a group of faceless for a move or two.

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Similar to how Robin utilizes his Smash Bros tomes, Robin might use a variety of spells to compliment Brynhilde in his combos. Maybe they'll even throw in his ice blade or a group of faceless for a move or two.
Did you mean Leo?

D

Deleted member

We have real gameplay phootage of the new Awakening characters in Warriors, now!
Lissa is every bit has hilarious as I had hoped she'd be. "What's the matter, Frederick? Tripped on a pebble?"
And did you see that electrified bow Lucina used at the end? Codename Steam anyone?

I dunno, Robin seems fine to me in terms of his attacks. What bothers me more is his running animation. It's cool that he's floating, but that animation doesn't seem fluid or natural... it looks so stiff.

I'm just curious how they'll handle bow users if Takumi is in the game.

Similar to how Robin utilizes his Smash Bros tomes, Leo might use a variety of spells to compliment Brynhilde in his combos. Maybe they'll even throw in his ice blade or a group of faceless for a move or two.
I don't think he'll summon Faceless as a part of his moveset, despite summoning them in Birthright. If the Faceless are enemies in Warriors, then it would be pretty confusing which Faceless are yours and which aren't.
I can see Leo use a variety of spells and maybe his sword or use Brynhildr for all of his attacks; weaker ones are roots and saplings while his more powerful ones are the fully grown tree.

Troykv

Smash Master
Lucina looks like I expected, Lissa is hilarious xD, Robin looks a bit strange compared with the rest... but I like his style.

Nah

Smash Champion

mmm, now we're talkin'

got a 4* Severa today too, which was nice

Build recommendations/ideas though anyone? Figure I should start diving into the world of skill inheritance and **** now, but I'm, uh, still a bit new to the game and its meta and stuff so I'm not entirely what'd be good things to do in regards to that.....
Mainly looking at Ninian/Severa/Fae/Leon/:4corrinf: right now for that. Oh and Reinhardt too since I have a 5* of him (and three 4* ones too....). Have other 5* characters, but don't need to ask for all of them right now

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre

mmm, now we're talkin'

Build recommendations/ideas though anyone? Figure I should start diving into the world of skill inheritance and **** now, but I'm, uh, still a bit new to the game and its meta and stuff so I'm not entirely what'd be good things to do in regards to that.....
Mainly looking at Ninian/Severa/Fae/Leon/:4corrinf: right now for that. Oh and Reinhardt too since I have a 5* of him (and three 4* ones too....). Have other 5* characters, but don't need to ask for all of them right now
Jeesus. Just a shame that it's jacob...

Anyways, Ninian and Fae are already a nice little team core, if you got a Tiki and a nowi, dragon emblem could riiiise!

... but usually it's just young tiki and ninian, with two completely unrelated characters.
I made a 5* severa build, but saying it right now. If she isn't atk+, it's not worth the 5* treatment. Believe me.

Fae is an super good special tank, deletes enemy reinhardts, and tanks pretty well physical, when paired with Ninian.

Corrin of course would do as an good physical tank. Just a shame you propably got no Lightning breath + for Fae...

Reinhardt will delete pretty much anything. Slap lancebreaker (2 is enough, if you don#t have a 3 one) and deathblow onto him, and he's a monster.

But three blue's and a green spells doom most of the time. But Ninian + dragon is always good. Just try to stick with only one dragon in addition to her for now, your team comp will thank you. Alot.

Leon is weird, as he's good against physical damage, which... are only enemy archers, as he has no close counter.

And jacob is the single worst dagger user in the game, sadly...

So a reccomended team would be Severa, Ninian, Fae and Reinhard right now, with the ones you mentioned. If you got others you would spare a space for, go ahead and tell! Love building teams.

Nah

Smash Champion
Jeesus. Just a shame that it's jacob...

Anyways, Ninian and Fae are already a nice little team core, if you got a Tiki and a nowi, dragon emblem could riiiise!

... but usually it's just young tiki and ninian, with two completely unrelated characters.
I made a 5* severa build, but saying it right now. If she isn't atk+, it's not worth the 5* treatment. Believe me.

Fae is an super good special tank, deletes enemy reinhardts, and tanks pretty well physical, when paired with Ninian.

Corrin of course would do as an good physical tank. Just a shame you propably got no Lightning breath + for Fae...

Reinhardt will delete pretty much anything. Slap lancebreaker (2 is enough, if you don#t have a 3 one) and deathblow onto him, and he's a monster.

But three blue's and a green spells doom most of the time. But Ninian + dragon is always good. Just try to stick with only one dragon in addition to her for now, your team comp will thank you. Alot.

Leon is weird, as he's good against physical damage, which... are only enemy archers, as he has no close counter.

And jacob is the single worst dagger user in the game, sadly...

So a reccomended team would be Severa, Ninian, Fae and Reinhard right now, with the ones you mentioned. If you got others you would spare a space for, go ahead and tell! Love building teams.
Ah, yeah, I don't necessarily mean to use them all on the same team (or even all of them in general, was not super-inclined to put work into Jakob)--need some color variety after all--though the 4 you mentioned at the end sounds good for now.....Dragon Emblem will come eventually (no Nowis or either Tiki atm unfortunately)

Checked Severa, she's a -HP/+Atk nature IV, so....

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Ah, yeah, I don't necessarily mean to use them all on the same team (or even all of them in general, was not super-inclined to put work into Jakob)--need some color variety after all--though the 4 you mentioned at the end sounds good for now.....Dragon Emblem will come eventually (no Nowis or either Tiki atm unfortunately)

Checked Severa, she's a -HP/+Atk nature IV, so....
Thats actually her ideal IV's (for the triangle-adept build atleast)
A wo-dao+ for good measures aaaaanytime when you roll a karel and really don#t like him, and she'll be wonderful. And actually deal damage.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I actually have a Fae/Adult Tiki/Ninian core and its...really underwhelming. Unfortunetly, having three manaketes on your team just leaves it with too many holes. Fortify dragons is still great, but hybrid teams are really the way to go.

Quick Riposte is really powerful on Adult Tiki, btw. Even if you only have Riposte 2 avaible, I still really reccomend it.

TimidKitsune129

Falling into Infinity
NNID
TimidKitsune129

mmm, now we're talkin'

For Corrin, this is the set I run:
IMG_8312.PNG

+Speed -Res is preferable. Her speed is really good so you'll definitely want that to both double and avoid being doubled. Res is her lowest stat and you'll generally want to keep her away from mages anyways, especially Julia.

Idea is to turn her into a massive physical tank that attacks, debuffs, and drags back opponents all at the same time while taking very little damage in return due to the bonuses given by Armored Blow 3 (+6 Defense when initiating). This would essentially give her a defense of 40 when initiating (and if you have Ninian, Fortify Dragons raises that even further to 46 Defense). C slot is flexible, you can use anything you want to best suit your needs. Ignis takes Armored Blow in mind when calculating damage and is there to nuke anything she comes across when it activates. If you want an idea of how disastrous Ignis on Armored Blow Corrin is...
image1 (10).JPG

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I rolled a 5-star Abel this morning, so I sacrificed him to Lord Duma to fill Berkut up with evil power. Oh, and that Brave Lance+ is also nice.
Screenshot_20170722-231526.jpg

Too bad I don't have Death Blow 3 for him to inherit from someone.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
I actually have a Fae/Adult Tiki/Ninian core and its...really underwhelming. Unfortunetly, having three manaketes on your team just leaves it with too many holes. Fortify dragons is still great, but hybrid teams are really the way to go.

Quick Riposte is really powerful on Adult Tiki, btw. Even if you only have Riposte 2 avaible, I still really reccomend it.
Same. I use Y!Tiki and Ninian only on one of my core-teams, as my Y!Tiki has LB+ from a luckily pulled Nowi!

Pretty strong, I have to say... QR is ideal, as she won't even get enough damage most of the time to drop out QR range. Atleast with her immensive defensive stats alongside fortify dragon, but Vantage is an option too, especially with an +spd one.

Pure dragon teams are mostly meh, unless you really give them all some weird strategy like:
All LB+
All Triangle Adept
All QR

As they'll just bait enemies to their death endlessly. But very odd and cost inefficient.

Edit: Also, corrin is honestly the only dragon I'd never give LB+ to. Her debuff is precious, and her defense is amazing. Just wish her base-speed was a tad higher.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
...Forget Distant Counter + Vantage, it's Wings of Mercy + Dance that keeps breaking my arena team. My Julia leaves Reinheardt with a sliver of health? Azura warps over, and now my Xander is dead. I'm going to have to make some changes to Julia just to make sure killing Reineardt is garunteed.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
...Forget Distant Counter + Vantage, it's Wings of Mercy + Dance that keeps breaking my arena team. My Julia leaves Reinheardt with a sliver of health? Azura warps over, and now my Xander is dead. I'm going to have to make some changes to Julia just to make sure killing Reineardt is garunteed.
I normally give her atk+3/fury3 for defense teams, and deathblow for attack.

But then again, I use fury 3 lately overall more.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Koei Tecmo uploaded a preview for another support conversation in Fire Emblem Warriors: it's Chrom and Ryoma, a.k.a. the support where Matt Mercer talks to himself, only here, he isn't since it's just the Japanese dub.

Here's the translation:

Ryoma: However, I've finally started to see your sword-fighting style through our repeated fights. Until now they've been pretty even matches, but next time I might beat you.

Chrom: What? Like that's gonna happen! I've also just gotten used to the Hoshidan sword-fighting style. At first I was confused by your known stance/posture, but now I can deal with anything.

Ryoma: How dare you say that? I've also already seen everything the Ylissean sword-fighting style has to offer!
Source of the translation

Ryoma and Chrom are getting quite competitive with each other!

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Koei Tecmo uploaded a preview for another support conversation in Fire Emblem Warriors: it's Marth and Ryoma, a.k.a. the support where Matt Mercer talks to himself, only here, he isn't since it's just the Japanese dub.

Here's the translation:

Source of the translation

Ryoma and Chrom are getting quite competitive with each other!
I really want to see where this leads. Also, this confirms that these are just samples, as in the beginning of the video, Chrom is highlighted, indicating he was talking, before it switched to Ryoma, and that's where the conversation began for this sample.

Also
Koei Tecmo uploaded a preview for another support conversation in Fire Emblem Warriors: it's Marth and Ryoma, a.k.a. the support where Matt Mercer talks to himself, only here, he isn't since it's just the Japanese dub.
I think you meant Chrom, though i really do want to see Marth and Ryoma talk to each other.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I think you meant Chrom, though i really do want to see Marth and Ryoma talk to each other.
Yeah, that's what I meant. I've fixed the typo now.

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
Anyone else get them some Corrin P2? Got mine, and she's honestly quite possibly the nicest piece of plastic I've ever held.

Top Bottom