• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Today marks the 2nd year anniversary of Fire Emblem Fates' release in Japan. Here's some sweet fan art I found celebrating the occasion:

Regarding the upcoming gauntlet, I'll be going for Team Sakura first round. Sakura vs Elise might be pretty intense, but I have a feeling the latter will win because Elise generally does better in popularity polls compared to her Hoshidan counterpart (though it'd be cool if Sakura prevails this time around). Team Lissa will be my secondary pick should Sakura lose.

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
I'm stalking that person's Twitter now, and....

That makes me depressed....

Well, that looks cool at least....

Well nevermind, I will be fine.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Regarding the Gauntlet, i'll be going Lachesis first. She's one of the few characters i cared about in all of the Jugdral Series. If Lachesis loses, then i'll go Elise. If she loses, then i'll just bandwagon.

I want to take this time to talk about the Cipher characters. Getting straight to the point, i really, really like them. Their personalities match what we've seen of them in Cipher and i must say, i was pleasantly surprised by Shade's personality. She looked like she would've been Camilla 2.0, but she isn't, and her personality is really nice. Gameplay-wise, they are all very good, though unfortunately, i recruited them very late, so i couldn't bring out their full potential. I have to say though, Emma's Solo Triangle Attack is the most broken thing. 3 automatic attacks for just a small cost of 5 HP is amazing. Shade has some of the best spell sets, Yuzu is a very physically-oriented Priestess and Randal has the growths to become better than Mathilda. I also liked how each of their endings referenced Cipher.
Emma's ending references how she not only rides Pegasi, but also Falcons and Wyverns, Shade's ending references how she's seen in a variety of magic-wielding Classes, Yuzu's ending references how she's seen in a variety of physical-based Classes, and Randal's ending references how he's seen dual-wielding weapons.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Hey guys. Swimsuit banner has been leaked.
Thoughts? These look pretty nice. Female Robin looks pretty cute.
Also, F!Robin uses Lances, Adult Tiki uses Axes, Gaius uses Bows, and Frederick uses Daggers.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I had a feeling there would be a summer-themed banner eventually. I mean, gacha games like Fate/Grand Order had special summer promotions as well.

Can't really say much about Female Robin and Tiki other than the former's art looks odd, while the latter's eyes seems off-putting to me. The watermelon on the edge of a stick is an interesting take for an axe. Gaius's candy bow looks great, and the popsicle arrow is a funny touch. Frederick has my favorite of the four. He reminds me of Makoto Tachibana from Free with the brown hair combined with a coat worn over exposed abs, and the use of sea shells as daggers is neat.

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
LOL did they just make a "Time to tip the scales" joke?
Anyway, that Robin may make me spend my hard earned orbs for the first time since the marriage banner thing. I will also end disappointed and orbless all the same. Cheers!

This also happens to be my 800th comment, uhhhh.... I guess, congratulations.... Kamui social?

D

Deleted member

O-oh my... I thought the swimsuit banner was going to happen in August...
Well, I gotta try and get female Robin.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Also, F!Robin uses Lances, Adult Tiki uses Axes, Gaius uses Bows, and Frederick uses Daggers.
MUST. COLOR. FOCUS. BLUE. ROBIN. WILL. BE. MINE.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
On a different note related to FE: Heroes, the next Grand Hero Battle has been revealed. It will feature Clarisse from New Mystery of the Emblem, and it begins tomorrow.

Here's the map preview:

Not a surprise she would be the next GHB considering that she was the other enemy character that appeared in Heroes but wasn't playable at the time.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I must say they look alright, especially Frederick.
I guess I'll try my own wheel of fortune to see if I can get either one of them when that banner comes out.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
So i'm sure you've likely heard of the SNES Classic by now? What are your thoughts? For me, the fact that it has Star Fox 2 completely caught me off guard. Now if only Nintendo can make more than 10 units, then we can all be happy.

On a different note related to FE: Heroes, the next Grand Hero Battle has been revealed. It will feature Clarisse from New Mystery of the Emblem, and it begins tomorrow.

Here's the map preview:

Not a surprise she would be the next GHB considering that she was the other enemy character that appeared in Heroes but wasn't playable at the time.
Mmm. Gotta say, i don't like how cramped that map is. Like Legion, i think i'll just be getting the 3-Star variant again.

Astellius

Smash Ace
The swimsuit banner looks pretty nice, and I'm glad to see adult Tiki getting some love (even if her eyes seem a little off). I'll probably try to hold off though, unless Tiki has really nice skills.

Who's everyone supporting for the gauntlet? I'm sure you can probably figure out who I went with.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I'm on Team Sakura right now. Sakura vs Elise is pretty close. This morning, Elise had the edge. Then in the early afternoon, Sakura came back, and now Elise has the lead, but only slightly.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Y'all already know who I'm rooting for in the gauntlet.

If Priscilla loses this round, it's game over for me. I ain't supporting anyone else. And last I checked, she has a slight lead over Clarine, which is awesome. Let's keep this up!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I cleared all of the Clarisse maps with male Robin, Celica, Hector, and Azura. Her GHB was difficult, but not as hard as Legion's who I think has the hardest GHB thus far. I think she has the second hardest GHB.

Speaking of male Robin though, the premium edition of FE Warriors has sprites of male Robin and Lissa. Perhaps they are playable characters?

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I beat the Thabes Labyrinth yesterday
Tigerstance and Trance Shot are vital, especially if the users have gone through a loop.

Pro-tip: during the fight against Grima, have some of your units stand on the warp points. This blocks reinforcements. I particularity had Gray block one of the warp points on the top-left of the map, so that he could Tigerstance the Cantor whenever it spawned. As for Kliff, he slowly chipped away at Grima with Trance Shot, dealing 20 damage each time+the occasional crit. I had Alm finish off Grima with a Scendscale. I thought it was fitting enough.

My team consisted of

• Alm with fully forged Falchion
  • Celica with fully forged Beloved Zofia
  • Saint!Faye with Mage Ring (Faye went through the Villager Loop)
  • Dread Fghter!Gray with fully forged Zweihänder (Gray went through the Villager Loop)
  • Delthea with fully forged Ladyblade (Delthea went through the Villager Loop and it was worth it too, as she maxed out her attack, which was further increased by 10 thanks to the Ladyblade)
  • Bow Knight!Kliff with partially forged Killer Bow, which was swaped for a fully forged Parthia when it was time to fight Grima (Kilff went through the Villager Loop)
  • Saber with fully forged Brave Sword (Saber went through the Villager loop)
  • Mathilda with Gradivus
  • Emma with almost fully forged Trainee Lance (she makes a good Terror slayer)
  • Genny with Blessed Shield (she was the weakest of the group, mainly being there to provide extra long-range healing with Physic and to exploit the AI with Invoke)
You know, Thabes itself isn't that hard. Really, the only actually hard battle there is the fight against Grima, and that's mainly because enemy reinforcements every turn. I had a Fafnir show up on the last turn and that sacred me. Thankfully, the fight against Grima ends once you defeat him.

Who's everyone supporting for the gauntlet? I'm sure you can probably figure out who I went with.
I went with Lachesis. I'm not a big fan of Genealogy of the Holy War (in fact, it's my least favorite FE tied with Thracia 776) but Lachesis is one of the few Jugdral characters i like.

She was in the lead against Maria yesterday but Maria has retaken that lead. From my understanding, Maria is more popular but Lachesis is from the more popular game. So it could go either way.

I cleared all of the Clarisse maps with male Robin, Celica, Hector, and Azura. Her GHB was difficult, but not as hard as Legion's who I think has the hardest GHB thus far. I think she has the second hardest GHB.

Speaking of male Robin though, the premium edition of FE Warriors has sprites of male Robin and Lissa. Perhaps they are playable characters?
Oh, Robin and Lissa are definitely confirmed. How do i know? Famitsu edited the article and removed the box art containing the Robin and Lissa sprites. In other words, they noticed the "spoiler" but it was too late.

Astellius

Smash Ace
Clarisse's GHB seemed significantly easier than Legion's. I successfully cleared all difficulties on the first try with Xander, Camus, Reinhardt, and Cecilia. There weren't reinforcements this time, so that allows you to safely fall back if you need to. Xander was the MVP for me, tanking like a pro.

Legion's was definitely harder, those reinforcements!

I went with Lachesis. I'm not a big fan of Genealogy of the Holy War (in fact, it's my least favorite FE tied with Thracia 776) but Lachesis is one of the few Jugdral characters i like.

She was in the lead against Maria yesterday but Maria has retaken that lead. From my understanding, Maria is more popular but Lachesis is from the more popular game. So it could go either way.
On non-multiplier hours, Lachesis earns roughly 30-35 million points, while Maria gets 15-20. So Lachesis is much more popular here, and the multiplier is keeping the scores close. The gains per hour for all the other characters are roughly this:

Elise: 85-120 million
Sakura: 45-57 million
Mist: 20-30 million
Lissa: 30-40 million
Clarine: 12-21 million
Priscilla: 40-60 million

So, from that, Elise is clearly the most popular, followed by Priscilla & Sakura (they're in the same range), Lissa, Mist, and Clarine & Maria.

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
Kamui is by far, by FAR, the coolest character shown so far.... and for all the same reasons I fell in love with her in the first place. You don't really need to have a super great personality in a series where people think Marth and Roy are great characters.
I am very pleased with how the fighting style of some of them was based on Smash.... Marth even has Dolphin Slash!
And about the level up thing in the middle of battle, I love it! And I don't mind it pausing the battle to show us.... as long as it only does to the character I'm on control at the moment. I know we can choose to either let or don't let the battle freeze when someone level up, but I want the option to only let it happen when it's the character I'm on control.
And I also hope the game doesn't force you into switching characters and you only have to do it to beat the hardest levels or the highest difficulties....

Oh, I forgot to mention one thing, I noticed Kamui's dragon voice is just her normal voice while doing her [badass] special, while her celebration dragon voice, which is still in Japanese, is done right.
Get your shaft together, Tree House!

Last edited:

Astellius

Smash Ace
Apparently, Clarisse is a healer! I happened to randomly notice this in the announcements:

Clarisse 3.jpg

Kamui is by far, by FAR, the coolest character shown so far.... and for all the same reasons I fell in love with her in the first place. You don't really need to have a super great personality in a series where people think Marth and Roy are great characters.

I am very pleased with how the fighting style of some of them was based on Smash.... Marth even has Dolphin Slash!
The gameplay looks pretty fun. Corrin is the coolest character there. And Chrom does Aether!

D

Deleted member

Geez, I have the worst luck when it comes to the seasonal banners. Admittedly, I spent a lot of money to get Robin, but I was bombarded with 3 stars and Ests.
I did eventually get her, but that was a massive dent.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
YES! YES! YES!

Along the way, the game gave me Olwen, Summer Tiki, Ninian, and Leo. I didn't even have to color focus green to get Tiki!

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
And the chronicles of This Game Hates Me begins:

I'm never spending an orb in this game again....
Well.... you did get Reinhardt. Is his atk 18?

Astellius

Smash Ace
And the chronicles of This Game Hates Me begins:
But, those are actually extremely good pulls! That's your first Reinhardt. He is, without question, one of the best characters in the game. +Atk is his best nature, but any nature is extremely good and worth using. He's just that amazing. I highly recommend you get him up to 5* right away, so you can use his Dire Thunder. He's on a horse, with brave magic capable of safely wiping out a lot of the cast. A great number of problems vanish if you throw a Reinhardt at them.

And you pulled some people that are among the most coveted for skill inheritance:

- Abel: only character in the game with Swordbreaker 3 at 4*
- Shanna: only character in the game with Desperation 3 at 4*
- Subaki: best character for Quick Riposte, since people want Death Blow from Klein and Leo comes only as a 5*
- Corrin: common, but great source for the Draconic Aura special and she gets Hone Atk 3 at 4*

Some of the others are very nice for skill inheritance on a more conditional basis:
- Clair: Hit and Run is an excellent skill for Brave builds
- Florina: gets Darting Blow 3 at 4*, only Tharja also gets it at 4*

That's also your first Azama, which is nice if you're a collector. Oboro is really the only one with nothing good to offer.

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
He is -HP +DEF, is he reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally thaaaaaaat good? 20K feathers is a really big investment that many of my characters are already waiting....
I don't do inheritance, I like when characters have their own identity (I might give masked Marth Lucina's skills if I get more of her, though).
I appreciate the extra Kamuis to make a +10 Kamui one day, but then again, that will cost 200K feathers. And I am a collector, so I at least got 2 new characters.... BUT I just spent 55 orbs trying to get Robin, a character that will actually disappear after a limited time. I could get Reinhardt and Azama at any other moment of my life, but I spent 55 orbs for a limited character. This is the third time I spend all my orbs for a limited character, to no avail. Always to no avail.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
At the rate the current Gauntlet is going, if Lachesis doesn't get the multiplier now, then she loses against Elise, and that would make me sad. On the flip side, Priscilla may actually beat Lissa, and if that happens, i'll side with Priscilla, because a pre-Awakening character beating a major Awakening character would be amazing.

He is -HP +DEF, is he reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally thaaaaaaat good?
Rein's a glass canon, he dies in one to two physical hits regardless of IVs. Especially since his speed sucks, so he ain't doubling anything without Dire Thunder.

Astellius

Smash Ace
He is -HP +DEF, is he reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally thaaaaaaat good? 20K feathers is a really big investment that many of my characters are already waiting....
I don't do inheritance, I like when characters have their own identity (I might give masked Marth Lucina's skills if I get more of her, though).
I appreciate the extra Kamuis to make a +10 Kamui one day, but then again, that will cost 200K feathers. And I am a collector, so I at least got 2 new characters.... BUT I just spent 55 orbs trying to get Robin, a character that will actually disappear after a limited time. I could get Reinhardt and Azama at any other moment of my life, but I spent 55 orbs for a limited character. This is the third time I spend all my orbs for a limited character, to no avail. Always to no avail.
That's a better nature than my Reinhardt. And Reinhardt is easily the best mage in the game. Dire Thunder is the only brave magic we have, and only him and Olwen can wield it. Reinhardt's attack is much better than Olwen's though. Given he's a mounted mage, his coverage is 5 squares. He can simply eliminate a lot of enemies in one turn, and, since he attacks from a distance, if a dancer dances for him, usually the dancer will be in a safe spot. So it's very easy to just pick off enemies with him. He's fragile, but he's usually pretty easy to keep safe, because he attacks from a distance and rides a horse.

As for no skill inheritance, that's odd. I mean, each character is going to be unique even with it, and pretty much every character has multiple empty slots. If you wanted everyone to keep their native skills, you could at least fill those empty slots out. Seems like an unnecessary handicap, but whatever!

At least there orbs to be had from the new July quests, and we've got dailies for a bit. The swimsuit banner is up all month, so I hope you get her!

Nah

Smash Champion

this is getting pretty friggin' close

only less than 2 hours left, could go either way really....maybe

guess I'll see tomorrow morning what happens

Last edited:

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
N'awww, so close lost. Atleast it was to elise, and not lissa. (No offense lissa fans, just prouid we got into the final round.)

Anyways: I am soooo happy. Sososososoooo happy. I pulled a one-off Summer robin, with... -spd.
Wasn't that happy, but hey, still summer robin.

Then after my 3,75% was resetted, I pulled with the last few orbs again, with a standard 3% chance, and...^

DOUBLE ROBIN, NOW I GOT THREE!

And one is even +spd, jesus, I have never felt so lucky...

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
New Tempest Trial revealed

It starts on July 7th, and as you can see, Tobin is the reward. And he's......a sword unit....even though he's canonically an Archer. But hey, Tobin! Obligatory "Shut up, Tobin."

Anyway, in addition to Tobin, a banner featuring Alm, Faye, Mae and Boey is now available. I would try to pull for Faye, (because she's 5-Star exclusive, whereas Mae and Boey can be gotten at 4-Stars) but i still haven't gotten Swimsuit Robin yet, and unlike Faye, Swimsuit Robin will only be available for a limited time.

Luckily, i don't have to worry about missing out on that multiplier, since i got Alm a few weeks ago.

Edit: i forgot about this
https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/881773200702439424
Bond Hero Battles, where you fight two (or more) Heroes). First up is Alm and Celica. Unfortunately, you don't get to recruit them, but you do get Orbs as a reward. And more Orbs is always nice.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
This is from that new banner that came out.

I've waited a long time for this moment and now the wait is over. I finally got Rebecca. Sure she's a 4-star but all that matters to me is that she's finally in my grasp. Now I know who I'm gonna promote to 5-star next.
Oh...and yeah...I also ended up with a 5-star she-devil with no life of her own... Hmph, might as well...

P.S. I'm not at all that interested in getting Swimsuit Robin anyways.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre

I've waited a long time for this moment and now the wait is over. I finally got Rebecca. Sure she's a 4-star but all that matters to me is that she's finally in my grasp. Now I know who I'm gonna promote to 5-star next.
Oh...and yeah...I also ended up with a 5-star she-devil with no life of her own... Hmph, might as well...

P.S. I'm not at all that interested in getting Swimsuit Robin anyways.
Uh, gratz @ you then, even in the right time, as we got tons of feathers from the gauntlet, and still get orbs from it being over.

And hey, the she-devil got one of the best bows. Could give it rebecca if she got +spd, or the grand hero battle hero that came up recently.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Glad to see that we're finally getting Tobin in Fire Emblem Heroes. He's my favorite of Alm's villagers in Fire Emblem Echoes, so I do hope to get my hands on him this time around. I do find it rather odd he's a sword-user and not a bow-user like his canon class is, but oh well.

I only wonder now when the Masked Knight from the game, one of the characters I want in Echoes the most, will be added in Fire Emblem Heroes, since the Tempest Trials could've been a good opportunity to appear (to continue a masked theme that started with Masked Marth). Perhaps the next or a near-future GHB?

Astellius

Smash Ace
In addition to the Bond Hero battle and another round of Tempest Trials, two new modes have been announced: Chain Challenge and Squad Assault. The announcement said that both will be added to the Story Maps, and that you'll be playing a series of maps. For Squad Assault, you'll need up to 20 characters (5 teams), and, after one team completes a map, they will be "captured," which means you cannot deploy them for the rest of the challenge.

While not a lot of details have been provided, I surmise that these two modes might have you running through all the maps in one chapter in one go. Squad Assault would require you to have 5 sufficiently powerful teams. Hope you've been training a variety of people up! The rewards for Chain Challenge are feathers for normal & medium, and orbs for Lunatic. For Squad Assault, it's orbs and seals.

I think it looks interesting, and, so far Nintendo has done a great job of adding more and more new content. I'm looking forward to it!

She's a bonus hero for the upcoming Tempest Trials, so there's at least that.

Top Bottom