• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
That's it, I gave it my final shot, over 100 orbs spent on a 5% chance banner and I couldn't get a Ryoma that doesn't belong to the trash.... at least I got my Hector. Cheers.
I will set my objective on getting Ninian for my team now, wish me luck....
... get lynn on 50%, and orko hector and takumi?
But yes, this looks super annoying to play against.
I don't even remember how I beat that, but I did it somehow.... I definitely didn't OHKO any of them except maybe Linde if I baited her with Hector.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
That RNGoddess was both generous and cruel at the same time with my latest summon.

The generous part? I was blessed with two 5-star characters, those being Hector and Chrom. It's a good thing I finally got a 5-star axe unit that isn't Camilla and happens to be my second favorite lord (behind Lyn). Getting Chrom was also pretty nice so I no longer have any use for his 4-star counterpart except giving away his skills to someone.

The cruel part? I got a certain someone who kills innocent people for no damn reason... Why do I even need someone like Peri in my crew...just why...? So I did myself a favor and send that ***** away for extra feathers along with a few others I don't need.

Welp, I won't be doing another summon until that Celica banner comes out.

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Oh yeah, reminder that Heroes will go into maintenance in preparation for version 1.3.0. It'll start on 5-8-17, from midnight to 2:30 AM.

One of the new features will likely be the Orb rewards from the Arena. Unlike the last time they were rewards, Orbs will now be given out based on your Arena scores.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
As for the final member of Celica's banner, i feel like maybe Saber will be in it. I feel he's iconic enough for Gaiden standards.
I would say Conrad too, since he's a new character like Faye, but i feel he's a bit too spoilery.
Conrad could work as long as they make sure he wears the mask and doesn't refer to Celica by her real name.

I know he always addresses Celica by her actual name, but does he refer to her that way before his identity is revealed and he joins Celica's army in Chapter 4? If that's the case, yeah, I think he could be definitely be a part of Celica's banner. If not that, I think he could have a shot in a future Grand Hero banner. I think he'd be one of the most likely Echoes character for that alongside Berkut.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
That RNGoddess was both generous and cruel at the same time with my latest summon.

The generous part? I was blessed with two 5-star characters, those being Hector and Chrom. It's a good thing I finally got a 5-star axe unit that isn't Camilla and happens to be my second favorite lord (behind Lyn). Getting Chrom was also pretty nice so I no longer have any use for his 4-star counterpart except giving away his skills to someone.

The cruel part? I got a certain someone who kills innocent people for no damn reason... Why do I even need someone like Peri in my crew...just why...? So I did myself a favor and send that ***** away for extra feathers along with a few others I don't need.

Welp, I won't be doing another summon until that Celica banner comes out.
I don't see why you're so upset. If I rolled two new 5-stars + Camilla, I'd still be thrilled, even though I despise Camilla. It's pretty much impossible to get a roll without getting a few characters you'll never use anyway.

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Conrad could work as long as they make sure he wears the mask and doesn't refer to Celica by her real name.

I know he always addresses Celica by her actual name, but does he refer to her that way before his identity is revealed and he joins Celica's army in Chapter 4?
He wears the mask even after his recruitment. However, he also always refers to Celica as "Anteze."

But like, the main issue is that Celica's originally thought to be the last survivor of the Zofian Royal Family. That's the main reason why I feel Conrad is a bit too spoilery, as he is her brother, and therefore, also part of the Royal Family.
Edit: I didn't realize the spoiler tag wasn't working. I apologize.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I don't see why you're so upset. If I rolled two new 5-stars + Camilla, I'd still be thrilled, even though I despise Camilla. It's pretty much impossible to get a roll without getting a few characters you'll never use anyway.
And I don't see why this even matters to you, so there. And how am I upset?
The more characters I get that I don't need, the more feathers I get (and the more extra skills I can give to those I actually use).

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
And I don't see why this even matters to you, so there. And how am I upset?
The more characters I get that I don't need, the more feathers I get (and the more extra skills I can give to those I actually use).
I'm sorry if it seemed like I was picking a fight or something. You just sounded really agitated at getting Peri, so I was a little confused...

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I'm sorry if it seemed like I was picking a fight or something. You just sounded really agitated at getting Peri, so I was a little confused...
Okay, I'll let this slide. Buy why wouldn't I be if I end up getting a character I strongly dislike.

I just don't like it when someone makes a big deal over something that doesn't concern them, is all.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I just don't like it when someone makes a big deal over something that doesn't concern them, is all.
In my defense, you did post your thoughts on something in a social thread. I was just replying, in part for the sake of discussion.

But maybe I responded with the wrong tone. So if I did, I apologize.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
In my defense, you did post your thoughts on something in a social thread. I was just replying, in part for the sake of discussion.

But maybe I responded with the wrong tone. So if I did, I apologize.
Forget about it. I already moved on from that.

Though forgive me if I came out as unpleasant.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Ahem. Anyway.

Looks like the next voting gauntlet is going to have a new rule.
"If your army is at a disadvantage, the number added to the score when voting will be multiplied by 3."
This is going to make it really hard for armies to pull too far ahead. That said, I worry that it'll just cause the two sides to jump back and forth depending unless one is incredibly more popular than the other, leaving the winner up to luck. We'll see how it turns out.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
One of the new maps that was datamined from the latest update:
https://pbs-h2.twimg.com/media/C_RtvvTVwAAoACR.png:small

B O A T M A P S I N T E N S I F Y

Along with the Celica and Mae artworks revealed earlier this week, this basically confirms another Echoes banner, and this being one of it's maps.

Also, maybe Saber confirmed for the Celica banner? I mean, the first map after his recruitment is a boat map.

Edit: ok, the image isn't showing up for some reason and i get an error every time i try to upload it.

Second edit: click the link for now.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Ahem. Anyway.

Looks like the next voting gauntlet is going to have a new rule.
"If your army is at a disadvantage, the number added to the score when voting will be multiplied by 3."
This is going to make it really hard for armies to pull too far ahead. That said, I worry that it'll just cause the two sides to jump back and forth depending unless one is incredibly more popular than the other, leaving the winner up to luck. We'll see how it turns out.
Something tells me they put their rule in place after what happened in the last two Gauntlets when Lucina and Camilla utterly dominated their competitions. At least they acknowledged the problem. Hopefully this solution will work out.

One of the new maps that was datamined from the latest update:

B O A T M A P S I N T E N S I F Y

Along with the Celica and Mae artworks revealed earlier this week, this basically confirms another Echoes banner, and this being one of it's maps.

Also, maybe Saber confirmed for the Celica banner? I mean, the first map after his recruitment is a boat map.

Edit: ok, the image isn't showing up for some reason and i get an error every time i try to upload it.
If the image isn't uploading on the site, it's probably because the image uploader is currently broken. When that happens, I just post the link to the image instead.

It's an annoying problem the site experiences every now and then, but it should be fixed in the next few ours.

Regarding the map, I think this confirms Saber will be part of the upcoming banner, considering how he is a seaman himself.

Betatech

Smash Apprentice
Its a shame the gauntlet didn't start with the release of the banner, it would have made more sense. It'll at least give me time to try and get merric and linde before it starts.

Astellius

Smash Ace
So, who's everyone planning on supporting? I'll probably be going with Merric at first, and then switch over to Robin.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I'm guessing I'm gonna be one of the few folks who will going for Tharja simply because I like her as a character (minus her obsession part).

If I didn't have to pick her, then I'd go with either Linde or Robin.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I'm pretty sure I will be going with Robin when it starts.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I'll be going with Sanaki first, since i have her, so i get bonus points. After that, i'm still deciding. With that new rule that the losing side gets 3x the amount of points if losing for more than an hour, this Gauntlet will be very interesting.

D

Deleted member

I'll be supporting Robin all the way.

I just find it slightly amusing that they added the x3 multiplier because the previous gauntlets were clean sweeps.

Astellius

Smash Ace
The first round is Linde v. Tharja, Sanaki v. Julia; Robin v. Merric, and Leo v. Henry.

I also decided to do just one summon on the female mage banner, and I went with red. I got Sanaki! So, first round, I'm supporting Merric, second I'll join Sanaki (hope she's still in at that point), and then the third I'll probably go Robin.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
the first round is Linde v. Tharja, Sanaki v. Julia; Robin v. Merric, and Leo v. Henry.
Poor Linde and Merric......is what i would say if the 3x multiplier didn't exist.

I feel like Sanaki has a higher chance of winning against Julia. Both are relativly unknown characters, but Sanaki has the advanatge of appearing in the Tellius games, whereas Julia only appeared in the Japan-only Genealogy of the Holy War. Then again, 3x multiplier for losing team. So who knows.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
If Leo is too lose, then my second and third picks will probably be Sanaki, um....maybe Henry?

Sanaki actually was one of my favorite characters in Radiant Dawn.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
After some thought, I think I'm probably going to go with Team Robin for this gauntlet. I know I said I'd go Team Julia or Team Henry initially, but now, I don't seem to care which character I'll support. I guess I'll go Robin because I have a feeling he will last until the finals, and I'm just trying to get enough feathers to upgrade one of my 4-stars into a 5-star.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
So i just found out why Healers are terrible fighters in Heroes: its because their attack stats are halved. For example, my Lachesis has 33 attack. However, because Staff-users get their Attack cut in half, Lachesis actually only has 16 attack instead (16.5 technically, so if you want to round it to 17, go ahead). 16 Attack. 16 Attack as at Lv.31.

In other news, i promoted my Florina into a 4-Star. Now, she's facing competition from both Zephiel and Xander, as i want all three f them to become 5-Stars. Florina may go first though, because i just need a blue unit that i can use at this point.

Skyward

Smash Apprentice
With my 250 or so orbs, I did try to go for the Path of Radiance banner, hoping to get the Ike + Soren combo without busting out the credit card this time.

Ike came pretty easily. Soren on the other hand...

IMG_0406.PNG

Hopefully this screenshot explains everything about my summoning experience. Not really complaining, but still.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
So i just found out why Healers are terrible fighters in Heroes: its because their attack stats are halved. For example, my Lachesis has 33 attack. However, because Staff-users get their Attack cut in half, Lachesis actually only has 16 attack instead (16.5 technically, so if you want to round it to 17, go ahead). 16 Attack. 16 Attack as at Lv.31.

In other news, i promoted my Florina into a 4-Star. Now, she's facing competition from both Zephiel and Xander, as i want all three f them to become 5-Stars. Florina may go first though, because i just need a blue unit that i can use at this point.
You wanna know why florina earned that spot as first 5 star? YOU WANNA KNOW?!
Example A:

"Argh, I'm hit...!"
Example B:

"Hnng... I must press... on...!"
And then, Florina:

*coughs* "Ready for round two."

I mean, c'mon.

Edit:
With my 250 or so orbs, I did try to go for the Path of Radiance banner, hoping to get the Ike + Soren combo without busting out the credit card this time.

Ike came pretty easily. Soren on the other hand...

View attachment 128980

Hopefully this screenshot explains everything about my summoning experience. Not really complaining, but still.
Hey, Gratz man. I will likely waste away ma 20 accumulated orbs onto a Linde or my 4th julia. Let's see!

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
You wanna know why florina earned that spot as first 5 star? YOU WANNA KNOW?!
Example A:

"Argh, I'm hit...!"
Example B:

"Hnng... I must press... on...!"
And then, Florina:

*coughs* "Ready for round two."
Ha ha, yeah, Florina's damaged artwork is more "i'm not done, come at me bro" and not "i took a lot of damage."

I don't know exactly how good Florina is but she is one of my favorites regardless. Plus i need a blue unit.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Ha ha, yeah, Florina's damaged artwork is more "i'm not done, come at me bro" and not "i took a lot of damage."

I don't know exactly how good Florina is but she is one of my favorites regardless. Plus i need a blue unit.
Eh, I gave Severa Wo Dao+ and made her 5 star, cause I like her.
Not cause she's good. Except sometimes occasionally.

Go for it, really.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Simply liking a character because of who they are is the main reason why I promoted my Setsuna and Felicia to 5-star characters, not because of their stats. I mean I don't give a damn if Felicia has terrible defense.

Well speaking of 5-stars, I was thinking about promoting Xander to one but I want to promote someone who is not from Fates to a 5-star character for a change. Right now my candidates are either Raven, Matthew or Stahl. Decisions, decisions...

Also, I plan to throw another 20 orbs away for the mages banner.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Simply liking a character because of who they are is the main reason why I promoted my Setsuna and Felicia to 5-star characters, not because of their stats. I mean I don't give a damn if Felicia has terrible defense.

Well speaking of 5-stars, I was thinking about promoting Xander to one but I want to promote someone who is not from Fates to a 5-star character for a change. Right now my candidates are either Raven, Matthew or Stahl. Decisions, decisions...

Also, I plan to throw another 20 orbs away for the mages banner.
Do Raven!
Simply because of this wonderful part.
Ignore the title, it's just ironic sh**posting. The video is golden.

Edit:
I am ofc joking. Do the character you just randomly decide or like the most. Just searched for an excuse to post this old video. ;)

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
With all the new orbs I got from the new special maps, I decided to roll for Titania or Ike one last time.
Screenshot_20170509-005833.jpg
Only new guy is a 3-star Eliwood. What joy. I'd consider making him my next 5-star, but I've got more than enough red units already, including his boy Roy.

Maybe I'll just upgrade Anna. Upgrading 2-stars takes a lot of feathers, but considering my lack of 5-star green units, it might still be worth it.

Last edited:

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
With all the new orbs I got from the new special maps, I decided to roll for Titania or Ike one last time.
Only new guy is a 3-star Eliwood. What joy. I'd consider making him my next 5-star, but I've got more than enough red units already, including his boy Roy.

Maybe I'll just upgrade Anna. Upgrading 2-stars takes a lot of feathers, but considering my lack of 5-star green units, it might still be worth it.
it just takes 200 feathers more than 3 stars tho.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Well, the Grand Hero Battle against Ursula is back, so I was finally able to get her at 4-stars. It was still difficutl, even with all the powerful characters I've gotten since then.

I originally thought having a -speed/+defense Eirika was a horrible curse, but it turns out it was a blessing in disguise. She can tank really well between her defense and resistance, and she's still got enough speed to not get doubled by most things. And she actually pulls her weight most battles, because even if she doesn't get a lot of kills, Sieglinde + Hone Speed is an awesome combination. My ultimate strategy against Ursula still needed me to teach her Swap through inheritance, but I had like a million 3-star Stahls ready to be sacrificed.

I probably won't use her, though. I'd usually be all for using a Black Fang assassin, especially a cavalry unit with death blow, but her art really puts me off. And it's not just that her fanservice appeal was exaggerated too much in this game (which was kind of unnecessary, she was fanserve-y enough already). It's her face. She was always supposed to be a kind of calmer villain, but her attack portrait makes her look totally loony. I just don't feel like it matches the sort of character that she's supposed to be. I get the feeling her artist didn't understand that evil does not always mean totally crazy.
it just takes 200 feathers more than 3 stars tho.
Wait, 200? Not 2,000? My little sister told me wrong.

But whatever, I think I'll just save my feathers for the future. There's no character I absolutely need to have in my team right now, and my 5-Star Michalis is so amazing that I'll rarely need a substitute for him anyway.

Last edited:
Top Bottom