• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Armagon Armagon
Is Klein useful in the map? If not, I feel that you can swap him if out. If your Sophia has at least 21 SPD (+ SPD Sophia, otherwise you need someone with hone SPD or give sophia the SPD seal and something like SPD+1 a skill/fury etc) then her and Sanaki (with chilling wind/glacies if you have it) should be enough to KO Xander. Alternatively, if you have her, train a 3* Ursula (around 38+ should be ok I think) make sure she has at least 27 SPD (if you are attacking when Xander has hone canalry buff) blarwolf and the hp+3 seal and you should be set!

Edit: Nvm, just ignore me forgot that the green cav has hone cavalry so sophia wil be doubled by Xander unless you tank him for a turn. Though I think using Ursula should be fine, since she can attack, take a hit back (even if he is buffed) and then sanaki finishes off

Last edited:

Astellius

Smash Ace
i currently don't have any access to Swordbreaker outside of Sanaki. Olivia doesn't havr Hone Attack.

Ah ok, so i should swap out Sanaki's Ignis with Chilling Wind. I'll have to sacrifice my Niles for it. Sorry Niles.

Edit: Even with Chilling Wind+an Attack+1 Seal, Sanaki falls just short of ORKO'ing Xander.

Second edit: I used on of my Gunters to give Klein Hone Attack+2 so Sanaki could get the boost along with Chilling Wind.......and she still can't do enough to ORKO him, which is dumb since he only has 18 Resistance compared to Sanaki's 58 Attack.
3rd edit: the Hone Attack wasn't applying because Sanaki was out of range. This whole battle is won on Sanaki ORKO'ing Xander, which she can't do. There's literally nothing i can do here. I'll just have to go for the 3-Star and grind him up to 5-Stars. Than God there's a Gauntlet soon.
If you've trained your Merric up, this strategy should work: Field Sanaki, Merric, Olivia, and Hawkeye. I tested it, except using Ike as a fill in for Sanaki.

First turn, have Sanaki kill the swordsman, while everyone else waits in safety. The green cav mage should kill itself on Sanaki. Xander and the lancer will advance, with the lancer out in front of Xander. So same thing as before.
Second turn, have Merric attack Xander first. Merric is bulky and can withstand Xander's counter (I tested it). This should soften Xander up sufficiently for Sanaki to kill Xander. Do that. Then have Olivia dance for Merric, and have Merric retreat a step back and attack the lancer. Hawkeye can now finish the lancer. The remaining cleric shouldn't prove to be a problem.

If you don't have Merric trained up, it would probably work with either Klein or Rebecca instead, depending on their natures. They should be able to survive a hit from Xander, but the cleric might be able to kill them. And a -Atk Klein probably couldn't dent Xander. It would also work with a +Spd Sophia, she needs that so she doesn't get doubled by Xander. It would work if Sophia was neutral speed, and you gave someone Hone Speed from a spare Matthew or Laslow.

Side note: Olivia's native set has Hone Attack. Also, I think the passive skill you guys needed earlier for the strategy was Spur Attack. Barst and Ogma have that. Spur Attack activates when you're standing next to the person at the time you attack.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Turns out we're getting all of the same DLC packs as Japan is, including Chipher. That's just...ew, especially considering most of this seems to have been planned during development. This all but makes me convinced that IS has just gotten too greedy with its DLC practices. Slim chance I'm going to be buying any of this. I hope this blows up in their face, so something similar doesn't happen with FE Switch.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
This is why you don't announce DLC before the game's out (it's out in Japan, i know). Same thing happened with BotW.

Anyway, i'm literally only getting the Delivernce Prolouge maps and Cipher DLC. Especially the Cipher DLC, because the Cipher mascots have yet to appear in an actual game.

Last edited:

Astellius

Smash Ace
Armagon Armagon
Is Klein useful in the map? If not, I feel that you can swap him if out. If your Sophia has at least 21 SPD (+ SPD Sophia, otherwise you need someone with hone SPD or give sophia the SPD seal and something like SPD+1 a skill/fury etc) then her and Sanaki (with chilling wind/glacies if you have it) should be enough to KO Xander. Alternatively, if you have her, train a 3* Ursula (around 38+ should be ok I think) make sure she has at least 27 SPD (if you are attacking when Xander has hone canalry buff) blarwolf and the hp+3 seal and you should be set!

Edit: Nvm, just ignore me forgot that the green cav has hone cavalry so sophia wil be doubled by Xander unless you tank him for a turn. Though I think using Ursula should be fine, since she can attack, take a hit back (even if he is buffed) and then sanaki finishes off
Ah right, yeah, I forgot about the Hone Cavalry, that makes Sophia useless for this. Rebecca works though, I tried her, she can chip Xander, survive the counter, and survive a strike from the cleric. So he could do the strategy I posted last night with either Rebecca or Merric, except, if Rebecca, then Olivia should dance for Sanaki, since Sanaki would hit the lancer harder. Rebecca doesn't hit the lancer hard enough for Hawkeye to be able to take it out.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
This is why you don't announce DLC before the game's out (it's out in Japan, i know). Same thing happened with BotW.
Except BotW's DLC is only half the price, and that game is probably way more difficult to develop for. Heck, the season pass is more expensive than Echoes itself. I don't expect them to put out a whole bunch of maps for free, but this is just ridiculous.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Except BotW's DLC is only half the price, and that game is probably way more difficult to develop for. Heck, the season pass is more expensive than Echoes itself. I don't expect them to put out a whole bunch of maps for free, but this is just ridiculous.
Also, consider Darksouls. They know they can't put it all into one game, in the requested time. So they announce at the start already, that two big dlc's will come. Which did. Nobody complains really, as it's simply "more" of a game you love.

I agree tho, that dlc, that's day one avaiable, is stupid.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I agree tho, that dlc, that's day one avaiable, is stupid.
Only the Season Pass is day one though. And all that does is basically download the maps as they are released.

The real day one DLC is the first set of grinding DLC, which is just standard FE DLC at this point.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Don't know if any of you saw this yet, but Ghast Station recently made some great videos that analyze Xander's character. It's broken down to two parts, and the second part just came out today:

Fair warning that Ghast occasionally drops some foul language, but it is minimal, and both videos contain story spoilers from all three routes in Fire Emblem Fates. Watching both videos is fairly long, so make sure you watch them when you have enough free time.

He basically argues that Xander is not one but two characters: Support!Xander and Story!Xander. Support!Xander is the Xander we fondly remember, a well-written prince with some great depth to his character. Meanwhile, Story!Xander is a terribly written and despicable character.

I know there's a number of people here, including myself that are a fan of Xander's character, and along with the fact the Xander Grand Hero Battle is currently going on right now, I thought I'd share it here for those that haven't seen it yet.

What do you think of Ghast's analysis? Do you agree with him? Did these videos change your opinion on Xander? I personally liked Ghast's analysis on Xander, and it made me think differently about the character and the events of the story compared to my initial experience playing the game.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
He basically argues that Xander is not one but two characters: Support!Xander and Story!Xander. Support!Xander is the Xander we fondly remember, a well-written prince with some great depth to his character. Meanwhile, Story!Xander is a terribly written and despicable character.
I haven't had time to watch the videos yet, but that's Fates for you. The story in general is written horribly, but it still somehow has a ton of great supports, even if there's a good handful of bad ones as well. And for as much of a hard time I give him/her, I even actually liked Corrin better in a lot of supports.

Edit: Just starting watching the video and saw that he basically says that within the first few seconds of the video.

Last edited:

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
What do you think of Ghast's analysis? Do you agree with him? Did these videos change your opinion on Xander? I personally liked Ghast's analysis on Xander, and it made me think differently about the character and the events of the story compared to my initial experience playing the game.
Love his videos. Xander is pretty indepht, but my favourite is by far how extremely well written Nyx is. (Crazy Perrie video comes close second.)

Only the Season Pass is day one though. And all that does is basically download the maps as they are released.

The real day one DLC is the first set of grinding DLC, which is just standard FE DLC at this point.
Then I don't really understand the ranting about DLC. Nobody forces to buy it, and hey. It's extra content, and the game is without dlc already worth buying.

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Then I don't really understand the ranting about DLC. Nobody forces to buy it, and hey. It's extra content, and the game is without dlc already worth buying.
The ranting understandibly comes from the fact that the Season Pass costs more than the base game (and the fact it was announced before the game's NA/EU release has given off the implication that the game is incomplete. Even BotW's Season Pass, which is $20, still gave off that vibe when it was announced) Even over at Serenes, this is the common reaction. That being said, here's a poll from there asking their thoughts on the DLC.
_20170504_065245.JPG
So it seems that, despite the complaints, people (includimg myself) will still get the DLC, specifically, just the DLC they want and considering the announcement video on Nintendo's YouTube channel has 2K likes compared to 1K dislikes (and on GameXplain's video, there's 300-something likes compared to 48 dislikes), i think that most people feel the same way.

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
That part I do not understand, if the DLC was priced the same but the game was priced $60, people would be more ok with it than they are right now....
Probably not actually. I mean, look at BotW. Game is $60, DLC is $20, people still complained, claiming the game was incomplete.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
That part I do not understand, if the DLC was priced the same but the game was priced $60, people would be more ok with it than they are right now....
Well, considering that 40$ is the standard price for 3DS games, I think people would still throw a fit. But aside from that, the comparison is just a useful way to explain why the price is so absurd. I probably probably wouldn't buy a Switch or Wii U game DLC season pass for 45$ either. And besides, why buy Echoes DLC when I could use that money to buy another game I haven't had a chance to play yet?

That said, it's all about justifying the price. Is there enough meaningful content within the DLC to match the entire campaign? I seriously doubt it. So why should it be the same price? Compare it to Mario Kart 8 DLC - there was a 50% increase in courses for only 1/5 of the games price. And considering that courses are the best part of (and probably the most expensive to make) of the game, I would of been willing to pay more for that.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I don't understand what the complaint is about DLC in here. I mean, it just add-on contents for the game so not everyone is gonna go around paying extra money for those.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
That said, it's all about justifying the price.
This. Even as someone who is getting the DLC (parts of it, not the whole thing), I can agree that a $45 Season Pass is too much.

I mean, it just add-on contents
Also this. People are going around saying SoV's DLC is EA-levels of BS. Except it's not. See, EA DLC is stuff that is blatantly missing from the game. SoV'S DLC is just extra-content.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In regards to the DLC, ShadowofChaos brought something up over at Serenes, putting Awakening's DLC in perspective:

"While I'm not arguing DLC is great: I'm putting Awakening into perspective:

The Japanese never got packs.

As in I had to pay for twice the game over.

Since they were working on content as it was released.

You were also REQUIRED to purchase the first two maps to buy any further DLC for the first set of 3 dlc.

...and I had to do this for 2 3ds handheld because capture card.

So while I agree with DLC needing to be better, I don't think any of you were aware how lucky you were with Awakening DLC."

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I don't understand what the complaint is about DLC in here. I mean, it just add-on contents for the game so not everyone is gonna go around paying extra money for those.
I suppose I'm not angry as much as I am just really dissapointed. I had hoped for better DLC at a better price.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still really looking forward to Echoes, but that's not going to stop me from criticizing how they handled the DLC.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Did another summoning in Fire Emblem Heroes. The result was this:

I had three chances to pull Takumi in this one, but nope, all three of them ended up being lousy 3-stars, especially when I already have those three but as 4-stars.

On the bright side, I did pull a 5-star Eirika. Looks like I got another sword-user, although Eirika seems to pack quite a punch from the stats I've seen. I'll definitely train her up for now.

I also finally leveled up my 5-star Azura, Soren, Marth, and Chrom to Level 40, so now I can finally start using them on my team.

Ehehehehe... AHAHHAHHA
http://imgur.com/a/QDsJW
Weird, image thing doesn't work.
BLESS NAGA!
Lucky you!

And here I am still trying to summon Takumi...

Astellius

Smash Ace
On the bright side, I did pull a 5-star Eirika.
Nice! I'd really like to pull Eirika sometime. In my opinion, she has some of the best art in the game. I did a few pulls on blue, hoping to get a Cordelia or a Linde, but got a 4-star Robin (M) and Peri, neither of which I had, so that was pretty cool. It's a shame they changed Peri's voice actor, I really liked the old one, and the new one sounds absolutely terrible. So squeaky, and her lines are super cringe. "You work so hard, you deserve a huggy-wuggy!" Oh god no.

But Robin came just in time for the upcoming gauntlet. I'll probably do Merric first and switch to Robin. I also pulled another Subaki, but that's to be expected.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I despised Per's old voice acting. Like Male Kana and Selkie, it was one of those voices that really grated on my ears, especially when I had earphones in.

On a different note, I just rolled a 5-star Nowi. Eh. I'm really tempted to sacrifice her to give Ninian Lightning Breath+. Her outfit makes me far too uncomfortable to use her.

Last edited:

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
I despised Per's old voice acting. Like Male Kana and Selkie, it was one of those voices that really grated on my ears, especially when I had earphones in.

On a different note, I just rolled a 5-star Nowi. Eh. I'm really tempted to sacrifice her to give Ninian Lightning Breath+. Her outfit makes me far too uncomfortable to use her.
Hey, nothing against Nowi!
Now, setting aside that she's flat as a board... she's actually not that young, considering her proportions. Her height/length/ect. indicates that she's middle to late teen, + flat.
I'd be more concerned about fae...

But I digress. Nowi is an amazing unit. Buuuuut Ninan with Fury3, Quick riposte and Lightningbreath+ can counter-kill any falchion user + neutral Takumi.
So, not really that bad of a though.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So today, I decided to spend some money to get several orbs necessary to do another summoning, realizing that there are only 3 more days of the hero summoning event. My luck with summoning Takumi hasn't been going well these past few months, and with the clock ticking down for that second chance of an increased chance of summoning him, I'd figure I'd give it another go.

I notice two silver orbs as part of the summoning circle. I go for the top orb first and get a 3-star Palla. OK, whatever, I already have her. Then I go for the first silver orb, on the right.

And then the unthinkable happened...

I FINALLY GOT TAKUMI!

Here was my reaction as summed up in three pictures:

1) The moment Takumi's summoning cutscene began:

2) Me from the moment after Takumi's summoning cutscene until the stars above Takumi's name appeared:

^Unlike Bonnie in this picture, I was screaming out of joy for a good minute.

3) Me for about a good 5 minutes after the Takumi summoning cutscene played:

Three months. It took me THREE MONTHS to finally get my favorite Fire Emblem character. You don't know how happy I am a finally summoned Takumi!

I don't care if Takumi already has several counters. He is going on my team regardless. In fact, I have just finished grinding him up to level 40 (alongside Erika from the previous summoning). I grinded up my Lon'qu as well and used him to give Takumi Vantage 3, and after a while of grinding, Takumi finally has all the tools he needs to destroy the competition.

Here were the other characters summoned for those that are curious:

I already have a 4-star Sully and Fir, as well as 3-star+ Palla. Wrys? Eh, don't really care for him.

Today is literally my happiest day of the year so far!

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Hey, nothing against Nowi!
Now, setting aside that she's flat as a board... she's actually not that young, considering her proportions. Her height/length/ect. indicates that she's middle to late teen, + flat.
I'd be more concerned about fae...
I could buy early to maybe middle teen, but definitely not late teen. It's gard to judge anime character ages sometimes, but there is almost no way she's any older than a middle schooler. And she certainly doesn't act that mature.

I live in a river town, so it's not like I've never seen a kid dressed immodestly, but still.

Nah

Smash Champion
Seemed to me that it's a roughly 100:1 ratio in years for manakete after the first dozen years or so. Nowi's ~1000 and looks like 10-11 to me, and Tiki's ~3000 in Awakening and looks 30/almost 30 to me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Astellius

Smash Ace
Seemed to me that it's a roughly 100:1 ratio in years for manakete after the first dozen years or so. Nowi's ~1000 and looks like 10-11 to me, and Tiki's ~3000 in Awakening and looks 30/almost 30 to me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Psst... Nah. Yo mama looks like she's 10!!!

...Er, yeah. Ahem. Yes, the 100:1 aging ratio seems possible. It also applies for Fae, who's several hundred years old, but looks like she's maybe 5 or so.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
...Er, yeah. Ahem. Yes, the 100:1 aging ratio seems possible. It also applies for Fae, who's several hundred years old, but looks like she's maybe 5 or so.
Makes me wonder how old Bantu is. Because in the Archanea games, Bantu is pretty old, and despite that, he's still alive in Awakening 2000 years later, as Nowi randomly mentions him when standing in a Event Tile.

On a different note, it's worth noting that Sophia is also a Manakete, but despite being a century old, she appears to be in her teenage years, around 15-18. It's also worth noting that she's half-human, so she ages faster than full-blooded Manaketes.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Half-dragon aging is weird. Sophia is over a century old, Nah ages slowly but has to be no older than Lucina, and Corrin - who's father is practically a god - ages at a normal rate. FE genetics never seem to fail at hurting my brain.

And who knows how quickly wyverns age. They used to be a dragon tribe that went feral, but Ace doesn't seem much like an infant.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I've actually suspected the same ratio for awhile, I just couldn't remember if they ever stated Nowi's approximate age in-game. Myrrh in Sacred Stones is roughly 12,000 to, as revealed by her supports with Dozla. I could believe she's twelve, especially since her Dozla supports also imply she has a crush on someone.

Last edited:

stop ok he's top 10

Smash Rookie
hey! do any of you know where I can find the past FeH monthly calendars? here's an example; the first one that was released

I currently have only this one and May's Hector and Tharja. where can I find the others?

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Not Fire Emblem but
https://nintendowire.com/news/2017/...soundtrack-good-enough-make-composer-cry/amp/
The music of Xenoblade 2 is so good, it's making the composer cry. The Xenoblade series really does have the best OST out of Nintendo's franchises.

hey! do any of you know where I can find the past FeH monthly calendars? here's an example; the first one that was released

I currently have only this one and May's Hector and Tharja. where can I find the others?
Nintendo posts them on their Twitter. Try checking there.

Astellius

Smash Ace

I actually didn't know they had started releasing them yet--thanks! I did some searching, and found someone who uploaded them all to one place:

Link for the calendar versions: http://imgur.com/a/icd20
Link for just the images: http://imgur.com/a/b8Vbr

The art is quite nice, actually! Roy's art is much better than in Heroes, he looks much less like a kid.

Last edited:

stop ok he's top 10

Smash Rookie
I actually didn't know they had started releasing them yet--thanks! I did some searching, and found someone who uploaded them all to one place:

Link for the calendar versions: http://imgur.com/a/icd20
Link for just the images: http://imgur.com/a/b8Vbr

The art is quite nice, actually! Roy's art is much better than in Heroes, he looks much less like a kid.
thanks! and I agree, Roy looks too young in heroes (even though I like Lilina's art a lot)

Ike's facial shape and skin tone/shading also looks very impressive on the calendar

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
Do you see anything wrong with the world we live in? Do you see it? Those are the times I start wondering, what is life? Why has the god of balance forsaken us? Why the bread always falls with the buttered side down? I am having a real existence crisis here.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Do you see anything wrong with the world we live in? Do you see it? Those are the times I start wondering, what is life? Why has the god of balance forsaken us? Why the bread always falls with the buttered side down? I am having a real existence crisis here.
... get lynn on 50%, and orko hector and takumi?
But yes, this looks super annoying to play against.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I personally wasn't as much of a fan of xenoblade chronicles x tho, the soundtrack was propably just not my taste.
Yeah, i can definitely understand. While i love a good portion of X's OST, most of the songs didn't catch my attention. They were fine, but not super amazing like the original's. That being said, I do feel that comparing the original's soundtrack to X is a bit unfair, as the original's soundtrack just would not fit with X's atmosphere and tone.

So X's OST gets points for being really fitting for it's setting.

Big Edit: Mae's Heroes art has been revealed

So far, Celica's banner will consist of Celica and Mae.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Yeah, i can definitely understand. While i love a good portion of X's OST, most of the songs didn't catch my attention. They were fine, but not super amazing like the original's. That being said, I do feel that comparing the original's soundtrack to X is a bit unfair, as the original's soundtrack just would not fit with X's atmosphere and tone.

So X's OST gets points for being really fitting for it's setting.

Big Edit: Mae's Heroes art has been revealed

So far, Celica's banner will consist of Celica and Mae.
Well, I had a feeling Mae would be part of Celica's banner. Really liking her Heroes art.

This only leaves two other characters. I still have a feeling Saber might be among them, but I also have a feeling that the last two characters could be part of the same group the same Lukas and Clair were part of the Deliverance and Alm and Faye were the Ram Village duo. Maybe two people from the Valbar, Leon, and Kamui trio?

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Alright, today's my final chance to get that increased 5% Azura.

In other news, the sky is blue, the Earth is round and Jupiter has the fastest rotation period of any planet, clocking in at an easy 10 hours. Neptune has only completed one full orbit around the sun since it's discovery in 1846. The moon of Titan, which orbits Saturn, has a nitrogen based atmosphere, which scientists believe may sustain life, when the sun expands into a red giant in a few billion years, obliterating Earth along the way. Evidence shows Mars used to have a magnetic field. However, it is now gone, and only remnants remain. There is a theory that this is why Mars lost it's atmosphere, and consequently, it's liquid water. The moon of Triton, which orbits Neptune, is on a slow collision course with the planet. When Triton crashes into Neptune, it'll create a ring system. The dwarf planet Pluto has a moon called Charon. However, it actually has two smaller moons. And by small, i mean they are basically just small asteroids. The Oort Cloud is the farthest region of the solar system. The Milky Way Galaxy and the Andromeda Galaxy are on a collision course with each other. When they eventually collide, the two black holes at their center will merge.

This only leaves two other characters. I still have a feeling Saber might be among them, but I also have a feeling that the last two characters could be part of the same group the same Lukas and Clair were part of the Deliverance and Alm and Faye were the Ram Village duo. Maybe two people from the Valbar, Leon, and Kamui trio?
Valbar has the box art advanatge. No literally, Valbar is just randomly in the box art in Gaiden. No seriously, look.
As for the final member of Celica's banner, i feel like maybe Saber will be in it. I feel he's iconic enough for Gaiden standards.
I would say Conrad too, since he's a new character like Faye, but i feel he's a bit too spoilery.

Last edited:
Top Bottom