• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
So I did two summoning sessions earlier.

The first set was pointless, to say the least. I got yet another Hana, which was like the 10th time. I also got Beruka and Virion, which I already have. The other two, however, are new to me, which are a 4-star Fae and a 3-star Shanna.

And as for the second set...well...let's just say that it was the best one I've ever had in a while. While I did get three 4-star characters of those I already have, the RNGoddess was feeling generous enough to give me not one...but two 5-star characters: Karel and Priscilla, which puts a smile on my face since she was my main healer during my Blazing Blade playthrough and I've always preferred her over that annoying twit Serra.

And so, that brings the total of 5-star characters I have to seven...though it would've been six but unfortunately, I can't send Camilla away so I'm stuck with her. I pray I don't end up getting Peri.

Still hoping for Ninian, Jaffar and Rebecca though.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I rolled a 4-star Nino the other day, and since I need more green units, I started training her. But this morning I rolled a 5-star Julia, which is awesome but...what to do with my lv.30+ Nino?

I also got a 5-star Ninian, which is great. Having a manakete dancer is hilariously awesome.
you need to do more blood sacrifices then
Oh no, the RNGodess doesn't care for that sort of thing. She prefers to take payment in gold.

The gods of inheritance and hero feathers, however...
And so, that brings the total of 5-star characters I have to seven...though it would've been six but unfortunately, I can't send Camilla away so I'm stuck with her. I pray I don't end up getting Peri.
That's because four and five star characterso are automatically set as favorit's. Tap her portrait, then tap the heart symbol on the left. Then you can get rid of her. I wouldn't recommend sending her home, though. Use skill inherenance to give someone a Brave Axe +.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Totally forgot about the Inheritance Skill thing...but then again, I don't use it. I ain't that power hungry.

Planning to send away characters I don't need and don't like for those extra feathers, which I'm like 1,500 away from promoting any of my 4-star lv. 20 characters to 5-star. Question is who?

Last edited:

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Totally forgot about the Inheritance Skill thing...but then again, I don't use it. I ain't that power hungry.

Planning to send away characters I don't need and don't like for those extra feathers, which I'm like 1,500 away from promoting any of my 4-star lv. 20 characters to 5-star. Question is who?
But Inheritance is soooooo good... it gives the game finally this micromanagement mindboggling thing it needed!
Like a character? Then inherit her the skills she needs, and she performs just as good as any other "rare/strong" unit.
But on that note... who you have in mind? Plenty of 4 stars are good, maybe want to upgrade a marth or nowi or...? Give us a closer selection! :D
Heard that camilla is there to be sacrificed for a brave-axe+ on cherche? Making her the ultimate nuke? Or some effie shenanigans? Possibilities over possibilities.

On other news, I finally got Ninian! MWAHAHAHAHA!
Sacrificed my A-tiki to her, and now she can counter-KO takumi, with that sweet lightning breath + ~

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Blazing Shadows ends on the 30th, which means the next banner will start in April. You know what else happens in April? Echoes releases in Japan. So i'm 90% sure that the next banner will feature Echoes characters, or at the very least, Gaiden characters.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Blazing Shadows ends on the 30th, which means the next banner will start in April. You know what else happens in April? Echoes releases in Japan. So i'm 90% sure that the next banner will feature Echoes characters, or at the very least, Gaiden characters.
Nono, you can't think that simple. Go beyond that. Think further ahead.
Expect Path of Radiance on Virtual console, with an ike banner.
Yeah, you're propably right.

Edit:
This reminded me of a joke.

Fe Heroes is just like Radiant Dawn.
Ike's not in it the majority of the game.

Last edited:

Betatech

Smash Apprentice
Michalis battles happening today in heroes. Im a scrub so i had to just upgrade his3 star variant rather than complete the 4 star stage

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Michalis battles happening today in heroes. Im a scrub so i had to just upgrade his3 star variant rather than complete the 4 star stage
The drag bag sure is annoying, eh? I ironically defeated him with Minvera. Generally flying units are good on this map.

Betatech

Smash Apprentice
The drag bag sure is annoying, eh? I ironically defeated him with Minvera. Generally flying units are good on this map.
yeah the drag back pegasus is annoying, my only trained flier is michalis who probably could have survived the lance pegasi but not the map michalis and drag back forces him to face both. to be fair my units are pretty underleveled right now so i should probably train them up

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Hard Mode Micahils is so easy but Lunatic Michalis is near impossible, since Michalis gets double boosted from Fortify Fliers. Not to mention, he outspeeds all my units, except Rebecca, but Rebecca can't take a hit from him anyway.

It's the upcoming Grand Hero Battles that i'm really looking forward too. After Micahlis, we get Navarre, the guy who started the trend of the "edgy swordsman" (Rutger, Lon'qu, etc). Then, Zephiel, the king of Bern himself. After that, we get Xander, and finally, we get Lloyd. And it's Lloyd who's the most interesting one of all since, unlike the rest of the characters that have appeared in Grand Hero Battles, Lloyd is nowhere in Heroes at all. Which means new story content is coming soon.

I'm debating who to promote into a 5-Star between Navare, Zephiel, and Xander. I'll likely go with Xander just because Siegfried is basically a built-in Distant Counter, plus he's on horseback.

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
The Lunatic Focus battles are ridiculous, Ursula was the same....
I have Takumi, Lyn, Kamui and Azura all 5* lv 40 and couldn't make it past 2 or 3 turns against Ursula, didn't even bother with Michalis....

Last edited:

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Hard Mode Micahils is so easy but Lunatic Michalis is near impossible, since Michalis gets double boosted from Fortify Fliers. Not to mention, he outspeeds all my units, except Rebecca, but Rebecca can't take a hit from him anyway.

It's the upcoming Grand Hero Battles that i'm really looking forward too. After Micahlis, we get Navarre, the guy who started the trend of the "edgy swordsman" (Rutger, Lon'qu, etc). Then, Zephiel, the king of Bern himself. After that, we get Xander, and finally, we get Lloyd. And it's Lloyd who's the most interesting one of all since, unlike the rest of the characters that have appeared in Grand Hero Battles, Lloyd is nowhere in Heroes at all. Which means new story content is coming soon.

I'm debating who to promote into a 5-Star between Navare, Zephiel, and Xander. I'll likely go with Xander just because Siegfried is basically a built-in Distant Counter, plus he's on horseback.
Oh god, horse emblem will go nuts with xander.
I myself will likely go with Navarre, just because.

The Lunatic Focus battles are ridiculous, Ursula was the same....
I have Takumi, Lyn, Kamui and Azura all 5* lv 40 and couldn't make it past 2 or 3 turns against Ursula, didn't even bother with Michalis....
It's not that hard. Your team seems more... full of strong singular characters, but not a syngergetic team. Throw in a nino with draw back, to do the dance+draw-back to safety cheese. Works on most super hard maps.
But then again, nino needs like 2-3 different buffs, which only ephraim/eirika can provide at once. Or well, a team tuned to her.

I envy you for azura. But atleast I finally got Ninian.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
But Inheritance is soooooo good... it gives the game finally this micromanagement mindboggling thing it needed!
Like a character? Then inherit her the skills she needs, and she performs just as good as any other "rare/strong" unit.
But on that note... who you have in mind? Plenty of 4 stars are good, maybe want to upgrade a marth or nowi or...? Give us a closer selection! :D
Heard that camilla is there to be sacrificed for a brave-axe+ on cherche? Making her the ultimate nuke? Or some effie shenanigans? Possibilities over possibilities.

On other news, I finally got Ninian! MWAHAHAHAHA!
Sacrificed my A-tiki to her, and now she can counter-KO takumi, with that sweet lightning breath + ~
Again, I'm not that power hungry. Don't convince me otherwise over something I already made my mind on.

The 4-star characters I have in mind that I want to promote to 5-stars and still debating on at the moment are either Stahl, Setsuna or Felicia. I don't have Marth nor Nowi at this point.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Again, I'm not that power hungry.
What does this have to do with power? Was more saying you can make your favourites just as strong as most, to do the grand hero battles or arenas with them.
No Tierlist pressure as in Smash bros.
Don't convince me otherwise over something I already made my mind on.
Was more wanting a why to understand you better, since power hungry didn't made too much sense to me from this standpoint. But will respect that and just not dig too deep into it.
The 4-star characters I have in mind that I want to promote to 5-stars and still debating on at the moment are either Stahl, Setsuna or Felicia. I don't have Marth nor Nowi at this point.
Stahl is pretty fun to use, thanks to ruby sword and being a mounted unit.
Felicia is pretty cute, with amazing voice acting. Without skill inheritance I don't know, but she still makes for a nice mage-wall.
Setsuna got crazy speed, and can quad attack some enemy bow-users if I remember correctly with her bowbreaker. So if you hate takumi, she can be fun.

And marth and nowi were more excamples, than anything. Really don't like the hero king personally.

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
Wonderful, even more Echoes screenshots. There's actually a lot of them this time.

So i was right. The prologue gives more reason as to why Alm and Celica were seperated in the first place.

Looking at the bottom screen, Ram Village has certainly gone through some renovation. I remember in Gaiden when Ram Village was literally just a box with two houses.

I sure hope that by "cure fatigue", it just means restore HP. Oh God, i'm already getting war flashbacks from Thracia 776. Also, this seems where you can refresh Mila's Turnwheel.

Ok, so what those Lion's Head springs do, is they permanently increase stats. You can only use each one so many times though, so be careful.

Oh look, there's Clair. She's the second Pegasus Knight. The first one is a promoted Faye.

Slayde, you alright buddy? Did you stub your toe? Also, yeah, just as i thought. Just like in Gaiden, all units can only wield one weapon type. In this case, Paladins are locked to Lances. This is why the Weapon Triangle is gone. Because if it wasn't, the game would be more unbalanced than pre-patch Bayonetta. The only units in Gaiden who could wield two weapon types were Alm (Swords and Bows but only after promoting) and Celica (Swords and Magic).

So yeah, non-generic weapons, such as Steel Lances will give the wielder Skills. Said Skills have to be learned tho.

I'm really loving how they are giving locations their own little descriptions. Because of this, i think Echoes is going to have the best world building out of any Fire Emblem right now.

Oh, so Claws are considered Swords then. That's interesting.

A CG still of Celica recruiting Saber. This game has CG stills for a character recruitment. You know what? I'd argue that Echoes has more effort put into it than Awakening and Fates.

If you're wondering what happened to screenshot 14, screenshot 14 is a spoiler, at least, i'd consider it one for those who haven't played Gaiden. Screenshot 3 was only a really mild spoiler that happens in the prologue. Screenshot 14 is a spoiler that happens at the end of Ch.1. That being said, each chapter in Gaiden/Echoes is equal to like, 5 Chapters, at least gameplay wise. Look at screenshot 15 to see what i mean. You'll noticed how each chapter has you progress through a level.

Oh, and we have our first look at Marth, Roy, and Robin in Echoes!

The Roy Amiibo finally does something!
Uh, Robin?Tomes don't exist in Valentia.
Unlike in Fates, these units are AI controlled and they vanish after a turn. It may seem like a downgrade compared to Fates but at least it's not breaking the immersion. And besides, you can get strategic uses out of them, such as a last minute save or using them as bait to protect a weaker unit.
That ghost Roy looks sick bruh. Love that they're still using the SSB4 redesign.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
What does this have to do with power? Was more saying you can make your favourites just as strong as most, to do the grand hero battles or arenas with them.
No Tierlist pressure as in Smash bros.

Was more wanting a why to understand you better, since power hungry didn't made too much sense to me from this standpoint. But will respect that and just not dig too deep into it.

Stahl is pretty fun to use, thanks to ruby sword and being a mounted unit.
Felicia is pretty cute, with amazing voice acting. Without skill inheritance I don't know, but she still makes for a nice mage-wall.
Setsuna got crazy speed, and can quad attack some enemy bow-users if I remember correctly with her bowbreaker. So if you hate takumi, she can be fun.

And marth and nowi were more excamples, than anything. Really don't like the hero king personally.
Heh, guess there is some use to that now that I think about it. Can't believe I'm going against my previous decision.
And Setsuna is in fact a strong contender for me to promote and have her inherit Counterattack and Retribution from Takumi before sending him away. Plus, I never said I hate Takumi, I just don't care about him. There's a difference.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Heh, guess there is some use to that now that I think about it. Can't believe I'm going against my previous decision.
And Setsuna is in fact a strong contender for me to promote and have her inherit Counterattack and Retribution from Takumi before sending him away. Plus, I never said I hate Takumi, I just don't care about him. There's a difference.
I said if you hate him! :D
And fair, I'd prolly do the same honestly.
Close counter would be really fun on her.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I managed to grab a 4-star Micalis last night. It took grinding my 4-star Gunter to lv.35+ and several stamina potions, but it was worth it. Those hero battles take a lot of trial and error, which is pretty irritating when playing the map once consumes nearly half your stamina. I better start saving up potions for the next one.

I also rolled a 5-star Sasaki, which would be really cool if over half my 5-star units weren't already red...but I decided to train her up alongside Julia anyway. I got them both to around level 20 until I realized Julia had the voice of Edea Lee and Xenoblade's Lin. I never played Genealogy, but I think I'll be using Julia a lot in the future.

Astellius

Smash Ace
Succeeded defeating Michalis on Lunatic! I also finally found something useful to do with all those Subaki's I keep getting. I sacrificed one upon the altar of Sharena, to give her Quick Riposte. My team was Sharena, Roy, Priscilla, and Olivia (but she didn't do anything). Armed with Quick Riposte and standing next to Priscilla (for moral support/Spur Def), Sharena could go to the corridor to the right, and the pegasus knight and the sword cavalier would kill themselves on her. Dead things don't drag back, so that kept her out of Michalis's range. Roy makes quick work of Michalis, and it was simple after that.

I also decided to try to get Minerva from the focus summoning. So far, no luck with getting her, but I did pull a 5-star Camilla, which is great for me, since I actually like her. Still, would definitely prefer to get Minerva.

Edit:
I managed to grab a 4-star Micalis last night.
Haha, we posted about the same thing at the same time. Congrats!

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
This is a discussion between Derrick of GameXplain and Nintendaan. Nintendaan was able to get hands-on time with Echoes so if you want to hear about his experience, watch the video.

If you don't have time to watch it at the moment, you at least need to know these things that Nintendaan was able to confirm:
  1. Support Conversations are indeed in the game. This was probably the biggest concern for everybody and now that we know they are there, we can breath a sigh of relief.
  2. No one saw this coming. Absolutely no one. But Echoes has one mechanic that hasn't been seen since Thracia 776. That's right, the infamous Fatigue mechanic (a.k.a the worst thing FE has ever done) is back. However, the way Fatigue works this time is significantly more fair than the way Thracia handled it. In Thracia, fatigued units could not fight in the next battle. In Echoes, fatigued units simply suffer a stat debuff (which is what Thracia should've done in the first place). This is a very smart move because not only would Thracia's Fatigue mechanic push away a lot of players, but due to Gaiden's small roster (which is made smaller since it's divided between Alm and Celica), it would be very difficult to rotate between units. Now, Nintendaan didn't say how exactly Fatigue works. He did mention that he would overly-rely on Tobin since he had a Levin Sword and he got fatigued quick. Of course, that's expected but as of right now, we don't know the average rate of Fatigue, nor do we know if casting a healing spell affects it as well (in Thracia, using a Staff also caused the user Fatigue). And yes, Fatigue can be cured by offering food at Mila Statues. But yeah, no cheesing the game with your Paladin (you couldn't do that in the original anyway, trust me).
  3. 8-4, the localization team that localized Awakening, is back to handle Echoes' localization. I know a lot of people liked Awakening's localization, but not Fates', which was done by the Treehouse.

Last edited:

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
I managed to grab a 4-star Micalis last night. It took grinding my 4-star Gunter to lv.35+ and several stamina potions, but it was worth it. Those hero battles take a lot of trial and error, which is pretty irritating when playing the map once consumes nearly half your stamina. I better start saving up potions for the next one.

I also rolled a 5-star Sasaki, which would be really cool if over half my 5-star units weren't already red...but I decided to train her up alongside Julia anyway. I got them both to around level 20 until I realized Julia had the voice of Edea Lee and Xenoblade's Lin. I never played Genealogy, but I think I'll be using Julia a lot in the future.
Sanaki? She's a beast. Inherit her swordbreaker, so she can double-attack sword units, and you'd be golden, as she can with +atk nature OHKO hector and takumi, aswell as every single swordunit and almost all greens.
She's the strongest red mage here, honestly.

And julia is very potent, as she checks robinM, linde, effie, nowi, ninian, azura, ephraim, ...
Any blue, really. With g. tomebreaker you can deal with mirror matches and nino's, making it a very potent core alongside Sanaki

Edit: I won lunatic micalis thanks to sanaki btw.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
So I decided to use this skill inheritance thing for the first time and the first thing I did was having Felicia inherit the skill Poison Strike from 3-star Matthew. I plan to give her Poison Strike 2 and 3 from Saizo, whom I've forgotten I even had. lmao

Also did another summon and I got a 4-star Lon'qu. The rest of them were all 3-star characters I already have.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Sanaki? She's a beast. Inherit her swordbreaker, so she can double-attack sword units, and you'd be golden, as she can with +atk nature OHKO hector and takumi, aswell as every single swordunit and almost all greens.
She's the strongest red mage here, honestly.
Which units have Swordbreaker so i can pass it on to my Sanaki?

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Which units have Swordbreaker so i can pass it on to my Sanaki?
Sully is better for Sanaki, as she is so frail, that she's either above 70%, or dead anyways. So don't waste an abel on her, that's for stuff like nowi/ect. who need to take hits.

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Sully is better for Sanaki, as she is so frail, that she's either above 70%, or dead anyways. So don't waste an abel on her, that's for stuff like nowi/ect. who need to take hits.
If only you had told me that earlier. On the flip side, i don't have a Nowi so nothing was really lost.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
If only you had told me that earlier. On the flip side, i don't have a Nowi so nothing was really lost.
Oh well. Nowi was more an quick excample, really. Swordbreaker is mostly on bulky red units good, because they can check their own colour and greens then.
Sanaki ofc just abuses it, with her fairly low speed still being able to double.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
After careful consideration, I decided to promote Setsuna to a 5-star character while also inheriting Chilling Wind and Iceberg from Niles as well. Pretty satisfied with this yet sad at the same time because I wanted to promote Felicia, too.

Well, time for me to grind for more hero feathers at the Arena.

Last edited:

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
After careful consideration, I decided to promote Setsuna to a 5-star character while also inheriting Chilling Wind and Iceberg from Niles as well. Pretty satisfied with this yet sad at the same time because I wanted to promote Felicia, too.

Well, time for me to grind for more hero feathers at the Arena.
Give her a brave-bow+, for 4 attacks! :D
Jokes aside, because brave-bow+ is hard to get, felicia is really cute. I love her voiceacting... just wished I had feathers for all of my characters...

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
C7_Oo90VsAI2VB-.jpg

The FE Heroes official Twitter has released this image. Special Easter-themed Heroes will be out soon, right after the Blazing Shadows banner ends from what it looks like.
We all know it's Wyrs anyway.
C7_Z0ESVUAANDda.jpg

Last edited:

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
View attachment 127378
The FE Heroes official Twitter has released this image. Special Easter-themed Heroes will be out soon, right after the Blazing Shadows banner ends from what it looks like.
We all know it's Wyrs anyway.View attachment 127379
I just hope that is not what they meant by "the winners of the ballot are getting special versions" lmao....

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I just hope that is not what they meant by "the winners of the ballot are getting special versions" lmao....
Of course not. They've already said that the winners' costumes will be "Special Choose Your Hero" themed, whatever that means.

Last edited:

Astellius

Smash Ace
So this happened to me last night. It's a pretty good story, I think.

As I've mentioned before in this thread, I'm particularly fond of Minerva, and I, well, REALLY wanted to summon her in the past focus event. I put in a lot of work to get as many of the Training Tower quests done as I could. I even managed to do the no-death top floor 15 times each with both all infantry and all flying. After all that hard work, surely the RNG Goddess would see my efforts worthy and grant me my desires, right? Obviously not.

Up until this point, I had not put any money into the game. The game provides a sufficient number of free orbs, etc., and the odds of putting a little bit of money into the game and it paying out is pretty bad. But I also don't mind giving the creators some money for providing me with a game I've spent a lot of time on and had a lot of fun with. I decided that I would put all the money that I would ever put into the game towards trying to summon Minerva. After all, this is probably the only time she'll ever be a focus character, so it's pretty much the only shot I'll get.

Well, I was having some pretty bad luck. I'd go into the summoning session, and, several times, there wouldn't even be a green slot. So I'd have to waste the 5 orbs on a red. Grr...

It wasn't looking good. I was down to my last few orbs, and could afford only one more summon. I go into the summoning screen, and... there's two green slots. With hopes unreasonably high, I clicked on one of the greens and summoned, and then this happened:

Untitled.jpg

.........................&$*#! When I said I wanted Minerva, that is NOT what I meant!! RNG GODDESS YOU KNOW THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT. I WANTED PRINCESS MINERVA, NOT CHERCHE'S DRAGON. SO SCREW YOU RNG GODDESS I'M CONVERTING TO BUDDHISM.

So kids, the moral of the story is, don't put money into this game, it's a waste and not worth it, life is meaningless and you'll die at the end of it.

Fin.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
So this happened to me last night. It's a pretty good story, I think.

As I've mentioned before in this thread, I'm particularly fond of Minerva, and I, well, REALLY wanted to summon her in the past focus event. I put in a lot of work to get as many of the Training Tower quests done as I could. I even managed to do the no-death top floor 15 times each with both all infantry and all flying. After all that hard work, surely the RNG Goddess would see my efforts worthy and grant me my desires, right? Obviously not.

Up until this point, I had not put any money into the game. The game provides a sufficient number of free orbs, etc., and the odds of putting a little bit of money into the game and it paying out is pretty bad. But I also don't mind giving the creators some money for providing me with a game I've spent a lot of time on and had a lot of fun with. I decided that I would put all the money that I would ever put into the game towards trying to summon Minerva. After all, this is probably the only time she'll ever be a focus character, so it's pretty much the only shot I'll get.

Well, I was having some pretty bad luck. I'd go into the summoning session, and, several times, there wouldn't even be a green slot. So I'd have to waste the 5 orbs on a red. Grr...

It wasn't looking good. I was down to my last few orbs, and could afford only one more summon. I go into the summoning screen, and... there's two green slots. With hopes unreasonably high, I clicked on one of the greens and summoned, and then this happened:

View attachment 127380

.........................&$*#! When I said I wanted Minerva, that is NOT what I meant!! RNG GODDESS YOU KNOW THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT. I WANTED PRINCESS MINERVA, NOT CHERCHE'S DRAGON. SO SCREW YOU RNG GODDESS I'M CONVERTING TO BUDDHISM.

So kids, the moral of the story is, don't put money into this game, it's a waste and not worth it, life is meaningless and you'll die at the end of it.

Fin.
This video perfectly sums that up

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
It's the RNGoddess we're talking about here, folks. She don't give a damn about what we want, don't want and how we feel.

Top Bottom