• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

D

Deleted member 189823

To be honest, I started using him out of spite towards waifufags. I use both, now, actually. There's also this funny thing where I seem to switch playstyle from going female > male, and vice-versa.

Acker

Your fate is clear!
NNID
AckerPro
3DS FC
2063-0367-4665
But crits don't miss.
If a hit land or not is decided before the crit, for example if you have 100% chance to crit but 10% to hit, that attack will mostly likely miss.

Imagine getting hit with a weapon with 14 base power and its guaranteed to strike twice. That wouldn't be fair.
Uhm, yeah that doesn't seem really balanced.
I wasn't really sure on this point because the -4 penalty on both defense and resistance, but now I can understand why you want to limit their forging.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
But crits don't miss.
On the contrary, I thought it was missed attacks that couldn't crit.
Did this sound strict? Sorry. i didn't mean for it. I was just trying to play it safe. Although i do think forging should at least be allowed to +2 on most weapons.
If you play it too safe, you may end up banning things that don't need to be banned.
Good thing there aren't any long-range tomes in Fates. That could be ridiculous if coupled with Lunge.
Apparently the tome of Mire is in the game's code.
Not sure if it didn't make it into the final version because its too ridiculous or because they plan to make it DLC.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I've been getting ahead with Conquest so far. I decided to drop the difficulty from Hard to Normal at Chapter 12 because I had a hard time dealing with it, but I was able to make it through a lot better while still having a solid challenge. Thoughts on Conquest from the chapters I've completed thus far.

So this is the chapter where Takumi shoots at Elise when you run into him at Cheve (he also shoots you first). The Hoshidan forces are there to help Scarlet's forces in the uprising.

Took me a few tries to get this chapter right, but one of my failed attempts was because Benny missed an attack on Reina when he had around 76% chance of doing so, so there was no way I could have one of my other units KO her easily. In my following attempt of the same chapter after that, Benny succeeded in landing a hit to let someone else KO her. I made sure to deal with Takumi and his pavaliers right before taking care of Scarlet. The chapter eventually ends and once again Takumi swears to exact revenge on you, once again with hateful words.

So this is the chapter where people apparently hate Takumi even more, especially because of what he does to Elise. You know, after seeing how Takumi behaves in this chapter, I wasn't mad at him at all. In fact, I actually felt more sorry for him because I know what his actual character. Heck, even Azura offers some interesting words.

Corrin wonders if siding with Nohr was part of the reason, and Azura says it could be, but she implies that there could be something more than that. Those headaches Takumi keeps getting could be involved with that extra reason.

And then... Hans decides to go on a killing spree and basically murder the entire village, with Scarlet being brutally executed according to Camilla. Like... really? Guess that just comes to show he likes to act in his own way even though he was technically supposed to act under my orders since I was leading the anti-rebellion force.

I also found it odd how the villagers that you visit in this chapter aren't actually aligned with the uprising. Quite odd considering that in Birthright, those same villagers admit that they are fed up with Nohrian rule and are all for the rebellion Scarlet is instigating.
The same map from Birthright Chapter 12. To be honest, I thought it was a lot easier than that chapter from Birthright. Yes, I learned that you could've had Corrin get ferried away by a Pegasus Knight and then have everyone else try to not get too involved with the mass enemy units just to grab the goodies, but I didn't know that before hand. Even then, with the sheer number of enemies scattered throughout, having to go through the onslaught of enemies to fetch the chest goodies was challenging.

Here, there aren't as many enemies, and they are more scattered throughout. I also captured the boss at the end of the chapter. Seems like a fairly useful dude considering he already has C weapon ranks for both his weapons, and is already a level 1 promoted class.

I also like Azura's cutscene here more than the Birthright, but I guess it's because it sounds more funky.

This is also the chapter where we get Leo and Keaton. After getting to know Keaton a bit more, I still don't know if he'll surpass Kaden for my favorite monster-transforming unit between the two, but I'll give it a few chapters to make a more accurate judgment. For know, it's still Kaden > Keaton for me.
We enter into a mysterious world while following Azura into the lake, a.k.a. Valla, but the name isn't revealed yet. Apparently, Gunter survived his fall, and is alive and well in this world.

I actually liked the map for this chapter. Very interesting concept with the replicas on the bottom portion of the map to reach the boss, and how all damage, level ups, and stat changes carry over to the real character. The music also sounded really nice. It filled me with some emotions. It sounded so mysterious... yet so soothing at the same time. If this map theme and similar gimmick will be frequent in Revelation, looks like I'm going to enjoy that route even more.

Story-wise, however... I felt like this chapter was out of place. I get it that introducing this mysterious world is supposed to get you hyped for Revelation, but I couldn't help but think that the majority of events in this chapter should've been saved for Revelation since it felt odd to introduce the mysterious world here and not go back to it later in Conquest. I guess I can understand why this chapter and Chapter 13 is considered to be one of the flaws to Conquest's story-telling, and now I wonder where else will the story be flawed in Conquest.

If I had to re-write the events of this chapter to better flow with Conquest's plot, I'd say change it so that we as an army are searching for Azura, but we suddenly run into a mysterious group of fighters and have to fight them. After dealing with them, we keep searching until Azura suddenly appears with a crystal and shows me Garon's true self.
We're out at sea on the road to invade Hoshido. The motive to invade Hoshido is interesting though. Claim the throne so that Garon can sit on it in order for his true self to appear (since the throne is supposed to expose the person's truth).

And we finally get Xander! When Leo said, "look out," I was expecting an enemy to attack me, but it was just Xander going in for a surprise ambush. Oh well, at least we finally have all the Nohrian royal siblings on our side!

The gameplay this chapter was pretty interesting too. You have to talk to each of the six Nohrian soldiers until you find the imposter. Only annoying part of the chapter was dealing with that one Adventurer with Enfeeble to weaken all of my stats. Selena was the most common target from it. Xander got affected by it once, but it didn't affect him too much. Xander also tried to one-shot that Adventurer, but he missed when he had a 99% chance of hitting (pretty dumb I know).

Anyway, finding the imposter was actually a suspenseful moment. The music stops when it becomes obvious that it's the one. Turns out said imposter was Shura, and the music changes to the same music that plays before the big cutscene in Chapter 6.

But hey, Shura is on our team now!
We've reached Mokushu and are greeted by Kotaro, where we are led into a cave. We find Saizo, and he tells us that Kotaro killed Saizo and Kaze's father (already knew that since Birthright). Before long, Kotaro turns against us, and we also find out he has Kagero prisoner!

This was a challenging map, but I survived. Saizo makes such an amazing ally with his strength and his use in clearing the traps (though you can do it yourself if you have units with Locktouch on your own). He ultimately got taken out by Kotaro in the end though once he reached his location.

Dealing with Kotaro was a pain though. His two nearby ninjas got way too lucky dodging my attacks multiple times, but I eventually took care of them. Then came dealing with Kotaro himself. Xander was pretty much my best shot in taking care of them since he was the only one that could effectively deal a lot of damage. First time he missed and got hit by Kotaro twice, but I had Elise heal him, then Azura danced to Xander to let him attack again with better accuracy and speed. Xander successfully lands a hit with Kotaro doing less damage. Kotaro attacks again, and Xander finishes him off.

We free Kagero, and Saizo thanks us, but he promises the next time we meet, it will be as enemies. Understandable since we chose to align with Nohr.

Story-wise, the odd thing about this chapter was that if Saizo engages with Kotaro, the two will share the same dialogue like they have in Birthright. That dialogue is when Saizo first learns that Kotaro killed his father, but in Conquest, he already knew about it before hand. I guess that dialogue issue was an error on the developer's part.

AfroGamerNinja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FluffyWarlock
On the subject of Sol, I think it's a lot less useful this time also partly because at the very least in Birthright, staff distribution is stupid common. Corrin, Sakura, Hinoka, Felicia, Jakob, Shura, Orochi, Izana, and Hayato have access in either their base class or its promoted counterpart. That's 9 characters without any sort of grinding/reclassing, just following normal leveling and promotion paths that have staff access. That's on top of the obnoxious distribution of various regen skills that often are more reliable than Sol when it comes to healing. That's why it's hard to really trade the utility of eliminating a potential threat to your many units you'll end up micromanaging for a semi-reliable healing proc. Overall, You're going to take less damage by having a chance of eliminating an enemy you otherwise wouldn't for your offensive proc. Healing via an offensive proc also puts you in a vulnerable position of possibly taking damage by initiating a battle to try and recover health.
Here's my opinion about (most of) staff users. That assume that you are in Revelation and play through with your other class (your talent or any other ones that you acquired by A-ranking with people):

• Izana: Unusuable. Story reasons.
  • Hinoka: Not a smart move considering how archers seem to run rampant, defense debuffs and the low stats of Hoshidan flier classes. Best to reclass her to spear fighter.
  • Azama: Low magic and high physical stats make for a poor monk. Make him a dread fighter/vanguard/lodestar/ballistician/apotecary.
  • Subaki: He's essentially a reverse Meg (Radiant Dawn) in that his stats favor more a knight. Problem is, he can't A+-rank Benny or S-rank Effie.
  • Felicia: Okay, she's good, I'll give you that. Just give her a flame shuriken or her ice tray if you can find it (the tray), though.
  • Jakob: If he joins you after chapter 15, best to make him a paladin or great knight.
  • Shura: As long as you can't get him attacked at close range (because he's a bow user), he should be fine.
  • Sakura: Unpromoted, keep her away from harm's way. Promoted, see Shura. In both cases, she will still be in Azura's reach for a refresh. But, from what I've heard, Felicia can outclass her.
  • Orochi: Squishy. And with her low Speed growths, she's probably unlikely to dodge to save her life.
  • Elise: Speedy, lucky, magically strong. The perfect cinnamon roll. Can strike at close range once she's promoted, too. Obviously, it's not recommended. Of course, Azura can't reach her since she has more movement, unless you put Elise at Azura's attack range (the red cases) and refresh.
  • Niles: Underleveled, as he's a late joiner.
  • Flora: Really joins you late. By now, Felicia would probably be the better maid.
  • Hayato: Personally, a quick look at his growth rates makes me think that Basara might be just as good an option for him. Ultimately, personal preference.
Obviously, that excludes the kids (Shigure, Forrest, Dwyer, Caeldori, Mitama, Nina and Rhajat). Also, yeah, I have Renewal too as a failsafe for Sol.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Sakura: Unpromoted, keep her away from harm's way. Promoted, see Shura. In both cases, she will still be in Azura's reach for a refresh. But, from what I've heard, Felicia can outclass her.
Nah, even thought I play Conquest, but I hear that Priestess Sakura isn't that squishy and isn't forced to use a magic weapon to do any damage. In fact, I hear that Sakura is just an awesome unit in general.

Oh, and let's not forget the possibility of Corn as a Hohsido Noble.

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Apparently the tome of Mire is in the game's code.
Not sure if it didn't make it into the final version because its too ridiculous or because they plan to make it DLC.
If i had to guess, Mire might be made as DLC. Mire isn't that great of a tome. It has a low hit-rate, strikes only once, skills don't activate and partner can't dual attack. Now, if it was something like Bolting or Purge, then i can see it being broken in this game.

Despite that, i do want Mire as DLC because there is only one Dark Tome in Fates. In fact, there needs to be a "Library of Dark Magic" DLC where you can obtain Tomes such as Fenrir, Luna, Ruin, Flux, and maybe even the legendary Apocalypse and Gleipnir Tomes. If they do that, then the Shadowgift skill wouldn't be useless.

AfroGamerNinja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FluffyWarlock
Nah, even thought I play Conquest, but I hear that Priestess Sakura isn't that squishy and isn't forced to use a magic weapon to do any damage.
Granted, she does have a higher strength growth than Rinkah. But, with meh bases, E-rank in staves, starting at level 1 and initially unable to fight back, you'd want to use Felicia instead, the only thing going for her being 1-2 range healing staves and even then, you probably have bought some of those for Felicia.

As I did not have played Birthright (the only reason that I have bought Birthright being the dread scrolls), I'm mostly using this as reference. To take with a grain of salt.

In Revelation, she starts at Level 4 with a D-rank in staves and higher base stats. So, she's slightly better than her Birthright self.

Oh, and let's not forget the possibility of Corn as a Hohsido Noble.
Doesn't change that Hoshido Noble is still focused on physical combat, as he has a higher Strength cap and STR growth.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Charlotte is...a very interesting woman to say

alguidrag

Smash Ace
Well I'm sure that in awakening a sorcerer crited me using ruin (0%hit 15%crit) with vengueance (I almost died to this) i think it was in Nah's paralogue, or in a skirmish after the paralogue

Acker

Your fate is clear!
NNID
AckerPro
3DS FC
2063-0367-4665
Well I'm sure that in awakening a sorcerer crited me using ruin (0%hit 15%crit) with vengueance (I almost died to this) i think it was in Nah's paralogue, or in a skirmish after the paralogue
That's impossible, I'm sure the crit chance is decided after the hit chance, also because if it is the opposite what would be the point of weapons with low hit but high critical like the great club?

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I'm sure the crit chance is decided after the hit chance
I looked it up. This is true. Of course, even attacks with a hit-rate as low as 1% can hit (this has happened to me before).

Edit: In the U.S versions of FE7, its possible to get a crit even if your hit-rate is 0.

Last edited:

Arrei

Smash Lord
On Sakura, she has middle-of-the-road stats. She came out really weak as an Onmyoji, so I made her a Priestess in Revelation - she had Def and Res hovering around 20 by Endgame, and okay Str. Enough Spd to double slower enemies. She was still able to dish out more hurt with a magic bow than a physical one.

The thing is, compared to the "main" healers Felicia isn't really that great at all - she has worse Mag growth than Sakura and Elise (WAY worse than Elise), worse HP and Def than Sakura, worse Res than Elise, worse Spd than Elise and equal Spd to Sakura. In both all of my files, the servants wound up being moderately useful early crutch characters who could wreck shop if reclassed but were later outclassed, sometimes quite significantly so. The only exception was Great Knight Jakob in Birthright, whose high Def was a big help since most of Birthright's units are squishy.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Granted, she does have a higher strength growth than Rinkah. But, with meh bases, E-rank in staves, starting at level 1 and initially unable to fight back, you'd want to use Felicia instead, the only thing going for her being 1-2 range healing staves and even then, you probably have bought some of those for Felicia.
Being level 1 isn't so bad when she joins so early. In what I've played of Brithright, she never really fell behind in levels - in fact, even though no one in my Birthright playthrough has been promoted, she's already the highest level without any level grinding involved. Keeping healers at a good level isn't really that hard in this game. Just heal at every opportunity you get.

alguidrag

Smash Ace
That's impossible, I'm sure the crit chance is decided after the hit chance, also because if it is the opposite what would be the point of weapons with low hit but high critical like the great club?
Thats only shows that i have worst luck than Arthur to the game make this thing... really the game glitched only to me have to almost reset the paralogue/skirmish

AfroGamerNinja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FluffyWarlock
So, Asugi with Sakura as a mother: yay or nay? Just so I can get him access to Great Master.

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
It took me long enough, but after waiting for my 2nd youngest bro's wife (I'm the youngest of 4 bros) to finish the entirety of the main Campaigns of all 3 Fates routes, I myself have finally started playing it... and despite having come from beating Advance Wars: Dual Strike (Hard Campaign too! 3 times, even!) & Days of Ruin years ago, as well as having listened to the Path of Radiance speedrun at AGDQ 2016 this year (yes, listened, not so much watched, since I was doing other things while that live-streamed run was going.... like continuing my ambitiously-in-perpetual-development fic series, Shimmering Eyes, parts of which ARE up for display at The Official Conquest Thread at the 3DS/Wii U Online Boards....), I've been getting bodied as soon as I've hit Ch. 2--

"And by that, he means his troops, especially Felicia, keep dying on him, because he's been getting blown up for trying to aggressively send them into the fray for 'maximizing damage dealt per turn'. Splooshi, I don't think you have enough troops for that to work consistently so far, and plus, there's no Factories for summoning more troops with, so you can't just Zerg Rush 'em or wage steady battles of attrition or even just boast about how you can keep sacrificing meatshields, for 'I Have Reserves'."

Then again, I'm playing on Lunatic Classic, because I'm a long-time gamer (since the mid 90s!) with the 90s sensibilities of "For the absolute BEST PERKS & ENDINGS, you've gotta play it on the HARDEST difficulty settings possible or required!", so it's only natural that I'd be winding up in a body montage this early on... which I'm actually impressed to be experiencing this early on. ;O Thankfully, according to my 2nd youngest bro's wife, Fates isn't as mean about this sort of thing as, oh say, SNES TMNT 4 or Columns 3 for the Sega Genesis or even Bayonetta 1 & 2....

Currently at Ch. 3, still on Lunatic Classic, and yet despite the above, I'm LOVING how much of a genuine fight that Fates is putting up so far, starting off on a harder note than both Dual Strike & Days of Ruin EVER did in their 1st halves. I DO wonder how long I can keep this Lunatic Classic run going before I throw in the towel by lowering the difficulty to Hard or Normal or even Phoenix.... I AT LEAST WANT to make it to Ch. 6 on Lunatic, so I can at least TASTE the beginning of the Nohr route on the hardest difficulty I'm aware of.... *INB4 someone bringing up the "There's a difficulty level Harder Than Lunatic!" fact*

"Splooshi here isn't kidding about REALLY wanting to go down the Nohr route FIRST on Lunatic Classic, despite Fates being the absolute 1st FE game he's ever SERIOUSLY started playing. He's been restarting at least 3 plus times since reaching Chapter 2, 'cus his Squishy Battle Maid keeps dying on him for trying to make her overextend herself like as if she's Tabitha from Days of Ruin, so I can't even BEGIN to imagine how much of a fight the rest of Fates is going to put up, ESPECIALLY SINCE he seems so EAGER to go down the NOHR Route 1st thing, because of not only all the claims he's been hearing about Nohr being uber hardstuffs, but also how HYPE that siren's song makes him feel! While I'm glad that Splooshi is aware of the 'Let the sturdy knight with the awesome defense deal the 1st blow to baddies and then let Corrin & Felicia finish them off' idea, I'm predicting that as SOON as he TRIES the absolute 1st main mission of Nohr on Lunatic Classic, he's gonna be all like 'Forget doing this on Lunatic! I'm too sane to let myself BECOME a Lunatic!' and then lower it to Hard, or possibly even Normal. I DOUBT that he'll go down to Phoenix, given his extensive gaming history, but you never know...."

Last edited:

Arrei

Smash Lord
Speaking of Mitama, is it me or is her portrait... like, farther away than the others'? It makes her head look too small, conversing with Azama...

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Speaking of Mitama, is it me or is her portrait... like, farther away than the others'? It makes her head look too small, conversing with Azama...
I think its because she's small. Portrait wise, she's about the same size as Kana.

Nah

Smash Champion
why would anyone do Lunatic Classic Conquest as their first run of the game

the first 4 or 5 chapters of Lunatic Classic Awakening was one of the worst experiences of my gaming life and Conquest is generally harder than AWakening

Laken64

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-0523-8094
Just S ranked Flora, It was enjoyable until I noticed this in A rank:
  • Avatar: F-Flora?! Where did this snowstorm come from?
  • Flora: My apologies, milord. Your kindness just moved me so. I might be able to stop it right away...but would you mind if I let it go a little longer?
  • Flora: My emotions are running too hot. I'd like to use this draft to help me cool down.

Dang it NOA and your habits to destroy beautiful things with puns and references to cancerous media through the thing you call "Localization".
Ok I get the hot pun, it was unavoidable (and cheesy) but pls Nintendo this is too much I don't need a reminder of the travesty that happened 2 1/2 years ago and they still can't let it go.

On a different note for you guys in Conquest, I know some of you guys turned down the difficulty near the end of the game because it basically becomes Restartville. At first when I started I picked Hard and choose Casual without looking and didn't notice it till ch 7. I wanted to change it but it became a blessing later on, especially in the ninja death cave and the wind tribe. Now I'm on ch 23 and I'm kinda getting weary of all the sometimes BS SKILLS enemy units have that sometimes catch me by surprise, like almost killing a boss with dragonstone think you've won and boom. Magic Counter. I know you have to pay attention and I do but I forget sometimes lol. So for those who lowered the difficulty, when did you do it and why? Also how hard are the last couple of chapters on Hard mode?

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Dang it NOA and your habits to destroy beautiful things with puns and references to cancerous media through the thing you call "Localization".
Ok I get the hot pun, it was unavoidable (and cheesy) but pls Nintendo this is too much I don't need a reminder of the travesty that happened 2 1/2 years ago and they still can't let it go.
Was the "let it go" thing even intentional?
I know NoA likes the occasional meme, but it's usually not that subtle. And they usually only insert memes into humorous dialogue anyway.

Arrei

Smash Lord
Yeah, subtlety isn't usually the name of the game for cramming memes in there. But I'm having trouble seeing that as anything else, being snow related and all. I can appreciate a subtle meme though, it's the shoehorned ones I loathe.

As for "hot"... I don't think that's even a pun. She meant it literally.

Last edited:

Laken64

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-0523-8094
Was the "let it go" thing even intentional?
I know NoA likes the occasional meme, but it's usually not that subtle. And they usually only insert memes into humorous dialogue anyway.
Eh yeah I was just overreacting, though since most people say Flora is pretty much Elsa (which I can't really deny in some aspects) it wouldn't be too unlikely if some guy did slip it in, though it it does fit in with the snowstorm going on in the convo.

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
On the subject of memes in Fates, i don't think there's that many. In fact, i think the only one that was intentional was Selena's surge quote in which she says "I'm really feeling it".

Oh, I thought you meant that Mitama could S-rank Saizo. Derp.

Well...

Would a picture of Asugi's stats as a GM help?
Hmm. I recommend keeping Asugi as a Master Ninja and give him a Flame Shuriken.

Astellius

Smash Ace
I feel like I'm missing some really crucial, but probably obvious, allusion in this thread.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
On the subject of memes in Fates, i don't think there's that many. In fact, i think the only one that was intentional was Selena's surge quote in which she says "I'm really feeling it".
Well, a few moments ago I just saw a Miiverse screenshot with one.

This game isn't really like Awakening or Pokemon XY when it comes to memes, though.

Arrei

Smash Lord
Well, a few moments ago I just saw a Miiverse screenshot with one.

This game isn't really like Awakening or Pokemon XY when it comes to memes, though.
Is my meme-fu weak? That just looks like a standard joke to me.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

Astellius

Smash Ace
My three favorites from that list were Hinoka's, Mozu's, and Shigure's. Shigure's quote in there reminded me of the college I went to, where the unofficial motto of the school is: "Where fun comes to die."

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Wait, did you make this list? If so, thank you. This needed to happen.

Seems someone's sword hand still has a mind of its own.
Indeed. Spent the past few days getting everyone's reaction instead of playing more of Revelation. I'm also working on the Bath Towel reactions.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Top Bottom