• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Also whats a good flaw to choose for Corrin? For my strength I picked Mag due to tomes and dragon stones.
I always make my flaw luck because that stat doesn't really do much anyway, especially considering that its been nerfed.
2 points of luck = 1% more to your critical dodge. That's not much at all.

Last edited:

Arrei

Smash Lord
Also, even with a malus to Luck your Luck isn't that bad. You're certainly no Arthur. Plus Goddess Icons still give 4 Luck to any other stat's 2.

That said, Luck also affects accuracy and dodge rate, so it's still a decent stat. Having Luck out the ears is the only reason Elise can hit anything, with her poor Skill growth.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Damn, they weren't kidding when they said you can't save between Chapters 16 and 17 in Revelation. That's ****ed up. I really hope I don't **** it all up (yes, I'm playing it in Classic mode).

Astellius

Smash Ace
I just did the final battle of Birthright twice in a row. The first time, my Caeldori went down because of some piece of stupid that occurred, which is unacceptable, because I always reset when I lose units and Caeldori is one of my favorites. But I beat the battle because I literally just needed to attack the boss once more to win the game, then I watched the ending, and said, okay, I'm doing it again but not losing Caeldori. Other people can die because I just beat it with them alive.

I do it again, but instead of doing any sort of planning, I just rush the final boss. I killed him in one turn. No one died.... So dumb that worked so well. -_-

Welp, onto Revelations now! (Already did Conquest, no units lost.)

Arrei

Smash Lord
Yep, Birthright's Endgame boss is prone to cheesing. Successfully use a Hexing Rod on him and it's laughably easy to one-round him, and it's relatively simple to kill the General and clear the way for Corrin to go in. Unlike Conquest which gave you no Hexing Rods to begin with and Revelation which made the bosses of 26, 27, and Endgame immune to debuffs - not that it makes the boss of 26 any more threatening at all.

I wonder if it'd be worth getting someone the corresponding Breaker skill for Conquest's final boss if I played it again? I got Axebreaker on Corrin and Garon became lolworthy.

AfroGamerNinja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FluffyWarlock
So, we will get Hidden Truths this week and the next one, Vanguard Dawn.

In all honesty, I'd stick to Hero because Vanguard seems kinda inferior when it comes to it's max stats compared to Hero. Dunno why.

Arrei

Smash Lord
It does happen to be the only way to get more units with Aether, though.

We can only get one female unit with Aether though, right? There's no way to get more than one Exalt's Brand?

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Meanwhile, we have to wait until the 21st of April to get Witch's Trial. I'm considering making Ophelia a Witch. Out of all the maps, i'm looking forward to Witch's Trial the most because its a Gaiden map. And Gaiden deserves more love.

In all honesty, I'd stick to Hero because Vanguard seems kinda inferior when it comes to it's max stats compared to Hero. Dunno why.
I personally think Vangaurd is superior to Hero because of its skills. Besides Aether, Vangaurds learn Strengthtaker. For every enemy that you kill, you get a +2 bonus in Strength and the maximum you can get is +10. And Vangaurds seem to have a high Strength cap so Strengthtaker will make Vanguards extremely deadly.

We can only get one female unit with Aether though, right? There's no way to get more than one Exalt's Brand?
Hoshidian Festival of Bonds gives you more Exalt's Brands.

AfroGamerNinja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FluffyWarlock
It does happen to be the only way to get more units with Aether, though.

Also, you can get scrolls that teaches you the skills.

I personally think Vangaurd is superior to Hero because of its skills. Besides Aether, Vangaurds learn Strengthtaker. For every enemy that you kill, you get a +2 bonus in Strength and the maximum you can get is +10. And Vangaurds seem to have a high Strength cap so Strengthtaker will make Vanguards extremely deadly.
Problem is, Aether only has half the chance of triggering compared to, say, Sol. Adding to this, Vanguard has a cap of 29 in Skill while Hero has a cap of 35. Skill also handles the hit percentage, so a Hero would have better chances of hitting than a Vanguard, in my opinion.

Speaking of which, in the Arena in my Revelation campaign, Sol proc'd three times in the same fight. I'd be certain Aether would only proc once or twice at best for more damage (since it's Sol + Luna), but remember: it's skill/2. Best not to rely on it too much.

I do admit that Strengthtaker is great, but you'll still need to kill enemies to get that boost. And that's assuming the AI won't be a smartass and crit/send mages or something else.

Last edited:

Arrei

Smash Lord
Well, there's no reason you couldn't get both Aether and Sol on a unit, especially if it's on a unit with Nohrian Trust. By Endgame of Revelation Corrine had Hoshidan Unity working on Lethality, Astra, Aether, and Dragon Fang all at once, while maintaining other skills.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I finally got Fire Emblem Fates...

...and the Conquest version nonetheless; kinda scared to go through all the hell I've heard about it, but it'll be fun.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Problem is, Aether only has half the chance of triggering compared to, say, Sol. Adding to this, Vanguard has a cap of 29 in Skill while Hero has a cap of 35. Skill also handles the hit percentage, so a Hero would have better chances of hitting than a Vanguard, in my opinion.
But the thing is, Sol is actually pretty weak. All it is is Nosferatu in skill form. It doesn't increase damage dealt. Aether is a two-hit attack with more damage in the 2nd hit. Also, a skill cap of 29 isn't too much of a problem. Most of the time, my Ike has been hitting reliably and his skill stat is currently at 23.

Edit: Vangaurds also have a higher strength and defense cap than Heroes.

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
The Nohr Festival of Bonds CGs have been posted!

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999

No Azura 0/10 worst DLC ever.
I'm joking but i wish the royal siblings didn't get an image. They already got their own image in the Beach Brawl DLC. Captain Xander Sparrow and Vampire Leocula look amazing though.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
When do I get Azura?
She will permanently join your army in Chapter 9. However, you can level her up in Chapter 5, and her level ups will carry into Chapter 9 (especially useful if you simply have her dance for roughly 100+ turns once only the boss is left in Chapter 5 so that you can get Azura to at least level 18 and have her carry that level into Chapter 9).

Aw man, I wished Takumi was among the CGs. Oh well, at least Subaki and Setsuna get a bit more spotlight (I like the Subaki's the most between the two), and more Oboro art is always fun.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
She will permanently join your army in Chapter 9. However, you can level her up in Chapter 5, and her level ups will carry into Chapter 9 (especially useful if you simply have her dance for roughly 100+ turns once only the boss is left in Chapter 5 so that you can get Azura to at least level 18 and have her carry that level into Chapter 9).

Aw man, I wished Takumi was among the CGs. Oh well, at least Subaki and Setsuna get a bit more spotlight (I like the Subaki's the most between the two), and more Oboro art is always fun.
Does this qualify for all 3 paths or only just one of them?

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Does this qualify for all 3 paths or only just one of them?
Only in Conquest will Azura temporarily join you in Chapter 5, leave for a few chapters, and then return to permanently join your crew in Chapter 9. In Birthright and Revelation, she will join you during Chapter 5 and will stay with you from then that chapter onward. The grinding technique also works for all three versions since Chapter 5 is the same for all of them.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Only in Conquest will Azura temporarily join you in Chapter 5, leave for a few chapters, and then return to permanently join your crew in Chapter 9. In Birthright and Revelation, she will join you during Chapter 5 and will stay with you from then that chapter onward. The grinding technique also works for all three versions since Chapter 5 is the same for all of them.
I guess I can wait a while longer to get Azura...though Arthur and someone to marry may be a problem

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Now that I have every playable character from both sides in my crew, time for me to decide who to marry who. It's gonna be a tough one for me since there's so many.

Nah

Smash Champion
Saw this at work the other day and thought it was a funny coincidence:
One letter different but still the same name really

Arrei

Smash Lord
I think he's implying Conquest is rekting him mercilessly, as it is wont to do.

Astellius

Smash Ace
For someone who looks like she'd be really strong, Rinkah keeps insisting on being weak to the point of unusability.

Last edited:

Arrei

Smash Lord
She has good defenses, but mediocre strength growth. The opposite to Conquest's Charlotte, basically.

Acker

Your fate is clear!
NNID
AckerPro
3DS FC
2063-0367-4665
Sometimes I need to satisfy my desire of Fates, and I do it by reading some dumb memes.

Arrei

Smash Lord
Which is why I ain't doing another Conquest playthrough again.
I dunno, I think if I wanted to challenge myself again I'd go with Conquest. Not on Lunatic, though, because I'm not into masochism.

GeflGabe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GeflGabe
3DS FC
4141-7244-4594
Switch FC
SW-7469-5871-5880
I dunno, I think if I wanted to challenge myself again I'd go with Conquest. Not on Lunatic, though, because I'm not into masochism.
I'm thinking of going lunatic with conquest by using the Gold farming dlc with the avatar logbook. Otherwise it would be a suicide mission (Still kind of is even with maxed out units + skills at the start.). And starting off with my bp and vp I am able to start with raider + other weapons after ch.6. It may be a cheap tactic, but it hopefully should work.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I do like a good challenge but Conquest is just beyond challenging. It's ridiculous I don't believe I can handle anymore bull****tin.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I do like a good challenge but Conquest is just beyond challenging. It's ridiculous I don't believe I can handle anymore bull****tin.
Hey, at least its not Thracia 776 where you had to deal with the Fatigue system. And also, for some reason, healing Staffs can miss in Thracia 776.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
omg Leo baby

Why's that? Birthright to easy?
I haven't even played Birthright first
I think he's implying Conquest is rekting him mercilessly, as it is wont to do.
Considering I'm only on chapter 6("accidentally" went the Birthright path just in case I ever get that version; I bonded with them quicker than the Conquest characters), I don't think I'll be getting rekt'd for a little big longer...but I'm scared now
just wait till he gets to the endgame. I had to go to pheonix mode for it
...aw ****

Top Bottom