• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Astellius

Smash Ace
I can't tell you how much Rally Defense helped me in lategame Conquest. It also took little commitment to get it on Camilla, as she's mainly an axe fighter anyway.
Wait, what? How is it hard to get Rally Defense on Camilla? The steps are just... Use heart seal, level Camilla a couple levels, and then you have Rally Defense...?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Wait, what? How is it hard to get Rally Defense on Camilla? The steps are just... Use heart seal, level Camilla a couple levels, and then you have Rally Defense...?
I didn't say it was hard, I said it took "little commitment". As in, it's easy.

I was saying that there's really no reason not to do it.

Last edited:

Astellius

Smash Ace
Oops, I didn't mean to impute too much...

Also, there's plenty of reason not to do it. Beruka can get Rally Defense in her auto route, and Camilla really seems top notch in whatever role you'd like her to be in. It seems odd to relegate her to a rally role, when she usually ends up high on active roles.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Oops, I didn't mean to impute too much...

Also, there's plenty of reason not to do it. Beruka can get Rally Defense in her auto route, and Camilla really seems top notch in whatever role you'd like her to be in. It seems odd to relegate her to a rally role, when she usually ends up high on active roles.
Oh no, I don't just regulate Camilla to the role of a rally bot. I still had her go in to wreck things all time. Often times I'd have her rally one turn to help the likes of Xander, Corrin or Keaton to bait a group of enemies out, and then have her attack them the next. It was extremely helpful in Conquest hard mode and I definitely plan to do it again in Lunatic mode as well.

I guess you could also use Percy or Beruka, but I don't see what's wrong with having two characters with Rally Defense. Well, I guess it saves on money not to have to buy a heart seal.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Unrelated to anything being talked about, but y'all watching Daredevil Season 2?

Arrei

Smash Lord
Camilla might even just fare better as a Wyvern Lord anyway. She has better resistance as a Malig Knight, but being able to use magic is nigh useless on her due to only gaining on average 8 points in Mag over the course of her level ups without Eternal Seals. Whereas being a Wyvern Lord lets her focus a little more on HP, Str, Spd, and Def gains, which she sorely needs in the case of HP.

It just annoys me when I have to change a character out of their unique class outfit, though... especially when they're someone like Peri who doesn't even get a unique color for their "intended" promotion...

Also, cleared Revelation Hard. I kinda wish Revelation had assigned skills to enemies like Conquest did, it's just so much simpler when they don't have any and when they rush headlong to their deaths even when they'd deal zero damage.

Last edited:

Laken64

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-0523-8094
Even when its nerfed, counter still has its surge of salt with that water.

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
This remix of Lost in Thoughts All Alone must be shared here!

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Even when its nerfed, counter still has its serge of salt with that water.
I oughta try this some time if FG lag is pissing me off.

Step 1: Play dead.
Step 2: Bait fully charged smash or laggy attack.
Step 3: Counter Surge
Step 4: ???
Step 5: PROFIT!

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
One of my Miiverse friends is offering free skills.

The list of available skills for certain characters are:

Corrin: Replicate, Quixotic, Rend Heaven, Death Blow, Lifetaker
Xander: Elbow Room, Aegis, Luna, Armored Blow, Good Fortune
Charlotte: Gamble, Axefaire, Sol, Death Blow, Counter
Benny: Sol, Axefaire, Pavise, Natural Cover, Wary Fighter
Keaton: Rend Heaven, Quixotic, Sol, Future Sight, Gamble
Leo: Malefic Aura, Heartseeker, Lifetaker, Vengeance, Bow Breaker
Peri: Luna, Heartseeker, Aegis, Lifetaker, Armored Blow
Odin: Heartseeker, Vantage, Aggressor, Astra, Swordfaire
Elise: Savage Blow, Trample, Inspiration, Live to Serve, Tome Breaker
Hinoka: Darting Blow, Camaraderie, Seal Defense, Rend Heaven, Quixotic

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Well Shiro's paralogue is apparently impossible because his speed is literally 1 away from the Hero near him not being able to double him. So I have to get Ryoma to him in 2 turns.
Which isn't possible even with a flyer.
To add to fact that Shiro will get doubled, he will always attack the Hero that's in his range, despite Shiro not being in anyone's range.
I think my only option is to pick a god and pray.

Edit: Well having Hinoka use a Rescue made things A LOT easier.

Last edited:

atreyujames

The Laziest Man in the North
NNID
Atreyujames
I'm liking the new Avatar Tino Tino !

I've been thinking it might finally be time to pick up Fates. I'm finished school and now that I've settled back into my work routine I have tons of free time. The games been recommended to me over and over again, so I'm anticipating it to be great. Only problem is I've never played or even seen how a FE game works. Should be a fun surprise

LordShade67

Smash Ace
NNID
LordShade67
3DS FC
2148-8642-9915

I've been thinking it might finally be time to pick up Fates. I'm finished school and now that I've settled back into my work routine I have tons of free time. The games been recommended to me over and over again, so I'm anticipating it to be great. Only problem is I've never played or even seen how a FE game works. Should be a fun surprise
At least Fates is a good FE, unlike Shadow Dragon, XD.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037

Thank you. :)

And Fates is such an amazing game. Amazing story, amazing soundtrack and memorable, likeable cast of characters it has. If this is the first time playing a game in the series, then Fates is a good start.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Thank you. :)

And Fates is such an amazing game. Amazing story, amazing soundtrack and memorable, likeable cast of characters it has. If this is the first time playing a game in the series, then Fates is a good start.
I think Fates might be my favorite in the series. It has the quality of life of Awakening, but in terms of difficulty, especially in Conquest it feels like a Tellius game. And there's definitely much more work put into story than in any other game, although the Tellius arc was pretty good.

The characters and variety are amazing, and the new classes are really cool in general. (The Spear Fighter line is ****ing ridiculous I swear). About to finish Revelation, so I'm looking forward to all the DLC now.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I think Fates might be my favorite in the series. It has the quality of life of Awakening, but in terms of difficulty, especially in Conquest it feels like a Tellius game. And there's definitely much more work put into story than in any other game, although the Tellius arc was pretty good.

The characters and variety are amazing, and the new classes are really cool in general. (The Spear Fighter line is ****ing ridiculous I swear). About to finish Revelation, so I'm looking forward to all the DLC now.
I'm gonna have to agree with you there. I did find myself enjoying Fates more than I enjoyed Awakening (still an amazing game though) that it could very well be my favorite game in the series too. I mean it's just that phenomenal. I don't know about the Tellius game cuz I've never played it.

I do like some of the new classes they added to it like the Ninja and Spear Fighter line. I'm now currently on Revelation Chapter 15 at the moment and I'm liking it so far. I might have to skip the DLCs for the time being.

Nice Felicia avi, by the way.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Been making some good progress on Conquest Lunatic/Classic.

Handy-dandy Frying Pan confirmed OP. No seriously, even though its a joke weapon, its high accuracy has been a life saver. I'd recommend it for any hero of justice to use.

It also keeps you dry in the rain. How handy-dandy.

Last edited:

telex

Corrin and Robin <3
NNID
tellex1
Oh yeah, I posted this in the Robin social but forgot to post it here *doh*

A small (6') Corrin that I made for myself! I just couldn't not have a Corrin, even if she's a small bb x3

I think she's pretty good, not as good at the stuff I've made previously, but when I'm working for myself and not on commission/making gifts I always put in less work and money lol. So I couldn't quite get her outfit replicated accurately due to size and budget limitations (her collar area is too detailed wtf)
Just had to go against the smash changes and leave her with the gaps in her armour, cos dem thighs <3
I kind of wanted to see how it would look on something that's supposed to be cute, and it turned out pretty nice!

Am going to start working on 2 big ones as soon as the materials arrive, am pretty certain they will be muuch better because now I know where I can improve, have a bigger budget to work with, and more space :3 She will have visibly bare feet, wavier hair, and more detailed everything hopefully. Can't wait!

Am very excited to sink my teeth into Fates in a few months, will probably plush a few characters from it. Am mostly interested in the supreme waifu Flora (at least behind Corrin anyway, but sadly she's not S Rank-able :( ), Mitama, either of the animal girls, and maybe Kaze.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

Everyone survived to the end, I trust?
Not me. I mean, I've beaten Birthright, but I'm still in the middle of Conquest. I'm at the difficult Chapter 12 right now, and it looks like that's where I'll drop the difficulty to Normal just so I can proceed quicker into the game (yes, I'm playing on Classic). Hopefully, if my schedule cooperates, I'll beat Conquest by early next week so that I can finally start Revelation.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Yep. Everyone made it. Soleil died near the end but i had a Bifrost staff so i was able to bring her back.
Gather round children, and let me tell you a sad, relevant tale of brainlapse.

So this is actually in Revelation but since the Paralogue is unchanged whatever. I was doing Soleil's paralogue after I built Hana and Laslow up to the point where they'd pass Sol and Astra to her. So I continued on, and Soleil was suddenly kill. So she says she retreated, and somewhere I'd heard it doesn't matter (though now I realize it meant "doesn't matter if you talk to them or not". and I said, "Oh, **** it. I hate this map so I'll just finish it anyway.

So I finished, and Soleil and Laslow chat as normal and she talks about joining the team so I assume I'm in the clear.AND THEN I ****ING SAVE without thinking about it. I am immediately surprised to find no new supports and am full of sad because Soleil will bring no joy to my army. ;_______;

I couldn't possibly have everyone make it, just because I coddled too many weak units. And I moved too slow for the endless horde of goddamn Faceless. Camilla went out like a hero, two people died because they were too slow, and Azura went down for only way I could win. She sang at Corrin to allow him (and Xander who could already run down there) to get down to the boss. And Corrin wiffed a Dragon Fang, and had like 3 HP left on Takumi. Xander managed to deal the finishing blow because range. No regrets, but goddamn.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
So I finished, and Soleil and Laslow chat as normal and she talks about joining the team so I assume I'm in the clear.AND THEN I ****ING SAVE without thinking about it. I am immediately surprised to find no new supports and am full of sad because Soleil will bring no joy to my army. ;_______;
Oh. Well. Um.....you could reset your Revelation playthrough, i guess. But that would mean doing 17 chapters all over again. It might be worth it.

Laken64

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-0523-8094

You know I was surprised at the price at first, until I remembered what the two main colors of Target are.
Being Nohrian scum sure is hard these days, even cleaning products are on us:
The new Billy Mays of Hoshido.

Last edited:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Oh. Well. Um.....you could reset your Revelation playthrough, i guess. But that would mean doing 17 chapters all over again. It might be worth it.
Heh. Well, by the time I got around to her paralogue I was already at Revelation chapter 21 and had all my supports done. I'll just get her next playthrough.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Looks like I misread the initial question thinking that the "everyone" was asking if us users have beaten Conquest when it was really asking if all our units survived by the end-game lol.

Alright, to make up for it, I'll post something funny:

Xander in Birthright be like:

Credit to joke can be found here

Yeah, maybe it's not that funny since it's a common meme, but I remember someone posted the Conquest version of this meme a while ago, so I'd thought I'd share the Birthright version of it. Nothing wrong with lightening up the thread with at least a small chuckle, right?

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Alright, to make up for it, I'll post something funny:

Xander in Birthright be like:

Credit to joke can be found here

Yeah, maybe it's not that funny since it's a common meme, but I remember someone posted the Conquest version of this meme a while ago, so I'd thought I'd share the Birthright version of it. Nothing wrong with lightening up the thread with at least a small chuckle, right?
WVW69i9-WDEO2e14de.jpg

If only I could find a First Order Stormtrooper helmet angled similarly to where Xander's character model is positioned and it would be perfect.

Laken64

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-0523-8094
So about Conquest is normal a decent challenge? I remember playing Awakening on normal the second time (1st one I had to stop because I lost many units) and decimating almost everything to the point that the stuff after the game (paralogs mostly) were so easy that you could just send your MU on one path and the rest head first toward your enemy and not get punished cus no one could challenge you except the boss.

Also whats a good flaw to choose for Corrin? For my strength I picked Mag due to tomes and dragon stones.

alguidrag

Smash Ace
Ok, 5 of april i will get birthright and finaly play fates (i had only played one chapter of conquest in my friends 3ds and one unit died because a 93% miss and enemy hitting 63% twice) so people i need to train before buying conquest

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I HAVE FINISHED BIRTHRIGHT! Now I can start Revelation and return to Ophelia's side!
1454110647871.jpg

D

Deleted member 189823

There's nothing sexier than Instant Pin TIPPERING (and killing an opponent) without throwing the actual move. Just realized that, the other day. It, liek, "yeah, you did alright". :denzel:

Top Bottom