• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I NEED INFO ON PIT THE PERCY KID!

SPOIL THE **** OUT IF ME PLEASE!
In start contrast to his father, who is cursed with horrendous luck, Percy is blessed with incredible luck. Like his father, he wants to be a hero of justice, which is why he dresses like a superhero.
He grew up with a Wyvern which I believe is named Michael. I believe that Wyvern is also significantly more tame than Minerva in Awakening.

He's an optional second generation character, so he's not plot important in the slightest. If you want him, S-support unlucky Arthur with someone fast.

sunfallSeraph

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5155-4095-3556
Yeah, about that RNG... Setsuna ate a 3% crit in Chapter 11. It was a bad time. I was like 2/3 of the way through the chapter... Just why.

Then on the second try Reina misses both hits of a double attack at 70%. I'm starting to think I should go to bed lol.

Third try: Silas dies to the same ****ing 3% crit that killed Setsuna the first round. I'M DONE. THIS KINSHI KNIGHT CAN EAT A ****.

Last edited:

ZephyrYoshi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smashwidget
I rage at the RNG a lot, but it's saved my units ~5 times today so I can't really be mad

chapter 10 Birthright was surprisingly difficult until I figured out that I could give Oboro the Guard Naginata.

Nah

Smash Champion
Conquest Ch.10 requires you to defend the green zone for 11 turns. The map is a port so there is water......until Takumi dries it up. Then, any unit can jump down into the newly dried land and attack. Also, there's always at least 20 enemies because reinforcements.
idk that chapter sounds fun to me

I plan to do Normal/Classic instead of Hard/Classic like the rest of you seem to be doing though....

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
Going to say it here so you all know,even if you have like a terrible parents for a child past chapter 18, their child still gains a ton from the seals to make them really good. Just found this out with Soleil

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
In start contrast to his father, who is cursed with horrendous luck, Percy is blessed with incredible luck. Like his father, he wants to be a hero of justice, which is why he dresses like a superhero.
He grew up with a Wyvern which I believe is named Michael. I believe that Wyvern is also significantly more tame than Minerva in Awakening.

He's an optional second generation character, so he's not plot important in the slightest. If you want him, S-support unlucky Arthur with someone fast.
Birthright or Conquest...or also Revelations(please say Birthright)?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I don't have to worry about bad luck, since I make a daily blood sacrifice to the RNGoddess.
And by "blood", I mean "cash". She prefers to be payed in cash over bodily fluid by far.

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
Almost got all the kids, just need Ignatius. My Sophie is useless because of when I got her, so that sucks. I did a female run for nohr and probably going to a male one after I get Ignatius and marry Belka or Camilla. I wanty birthright copy to come in D:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Lunge is a very annoying skill when used against you.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
That reminds me of a tv advertisement. A woman made a birthday cake for her son, then the little boy and all his friends dig in...Only to suffer from the dumb bimbo mixing up sugar and salt. It's not that hard to ****ing taste it and the two feel different by the touch
******* and Mitches(man *****)right?

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I build the hot-spring and the first thing that happens is this

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Everyone is talking about Chapter 10 of Conquest and how hard the chapter is with Takumi being too evil as everyone screams "Blame Takumi!", while I beat Chapter 10 of Birthright yesterday, and I get this:

I started to like Takumi much more after this happened. Basically, when you first encounter him in this chapter, he is possessed by some unknown entity, and it's rather disturbing how he breaths when you first see him. He also tells himself "I am ignored...alone.... forgotten. No one notices me... no one cares." He then proceeds to say that he is more powerful than anyone can imagine and will make them pay. It isn't long before you need Azura to talk to him and break him out of his possession. She then tells him some really kind and motivational words: "You are strong and intelligent. There's a certain something about you. I believe in you, Takumi."

After you beat Kotaro, the boss for the chapter, Takumi tells them them about what happened to him and Ryoma. MU then reaches out and asks Takumi if he can join along and help them find Ryoma, to which Takumi replies with the above quote you see in this picture.

Some will argue that whatever force took control of Takumi during this chapter forced him to say these things, but the way I see it, I'd say that this unknown entity made him blurt out his inner mind. It makes a lot of sense that his feelings of being alone and ignored are what make him come out as rude at times. (not to mention that such feelings may be the reason why he was very easy to be possessed and manipulated). But then, we see that he still has a kind side. He feels bad for lashing out against you back in Chapter 5, and to see how everyone was supportive towards him moved me a bit.

Not to mention that he gained quite the spotlight in the following chapter with all those flying units you have to deal with. People were right about him being an amazing Archer (that Fujin Bow though). He was my MVP there, pretty much using him when things got desperate (I thought Chapter 11 was one of the more challenging chapters from what I've experienced). I also paired him with Oboro, and the two worked together pretty well. In fact, I think that's who I'm going to pair Takumi with. I even ship them too, as Oboro apparently has a huge crush on Hoshido's talented Archer. Can't wait to see how their S-Support will look like.

While I still am yet to play Conquest, I've been reading the comments about what happens. Well, glad I'm aware about one chapter to worry about. Will I be mad at Takumi? I guess I will, but more due to the frustration of the difficulty. With the experience of playing Birthright beforehand, at least I'll be more sympathetic to him and understand why he's angry.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm on the Leo chapter of Birthright. It only has Leo, Niles and Odin and Faceless keep spawning.

Odin has an ability called "Aching Blood" lol

sunfallSeraph

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5155-4095-3556
I have failed Birthright Chapter 11 for the last time. Normal difficulty here I come. As always, Takumi is to blame (he died).

I could probably beat it now that I know moving to the center of the map triggers all of the previously stationary units (commander included) to rush you, since that was what ultimately got me killed. But between the random crits and having a small heart attack every time I have to deal with a Kinshi or Malig Knight, I think I'm happy to call my Hard run quits here. It was fun while it lasted.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
What happens if Ryoma dies on chapter 5? I don't think he's gone for good but I want to be sure.

Top Bottom