• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cordial Uproar 4 - $500 Grand Prize!..!.!......!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
Hype! Hype!!!!!

JetA and I will be able to come to this after all! You'll get to see some memphis players :D

See you guys tomorrow! I'll be teaming with Tatsumaki in doubles >:)

JTMerrell

Smash Journeyman
Awesome! My lady and I will be staying with Guapo tonight so we will see you guys when you get here. Tomorrow, I will only be taking money for doubles and singles will not happen until after doubles is over with, which I do not see that happening at 2. That is just a random time, but once we get doubles over with, I will start singles and try to get everything organized.

I am happy to hear some Memphis players can make it to this. Making the Tennessee Brawl Power Rankings one step closer! I am super excited!

JTMerrell

Smash Journeyman
Lol... Honestly... Apart of the venue rules says 'No Alcoholic Beverages Allowed.'

Just talk to Guapo about it since he got the venue. I doubt he'll care really.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Lol I wish, seems like it was a pretty fun tourney.

EDIT: Got the results from Lux lol.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I started recording matches about halfway through the tournament. I'll try to get them up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom