• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Coolest Looking Character In The Game? ?

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Bowser: He's a big spiky koopa!!
Yoshi: He's to cool to not be top
Samus Kirby FTW!!!

EvolveOrDie

Smash Cadet
There can only be one coolest and it can't be denied

Bulging muscles
Spiky nipples
Blazing speed
Dashing charm
Moves to show
and the KNEE!

Of course it must be... CAPTAIN FALCON!!

AAP

Smash Journeyman
Captain Falcon? really? he's got eyes like a jack o' lantern, nothing cool about that. and marth looks like a pre-pubescent boy who's yet to determine his sexual preference.

I'm saying DK or Peach, Peach fights like she's in crouching tiger hidden dragon, HOT.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Capt Falcon is the funniest/most odd character in the game. . .Marth is the most badass and i'll tell you why.

He has no projectiles or moves that are dumb looking or make no sense to his character profile.

falcon kick-Where did that idea come from?
Falcon punch-Okay........

Capt falcon is a race car driver...not a fighter...his moves are random and corny..hes just weird

Marth is a prince and swordsman who was exiled from his home land. He doesnt have a projectile (like Fox, Falco and Shiek-Your stupid Top Tier ***s) and in my opinion is one of the hardest high tier character to use overall. Fox is harder, but that is it. Fox...looks like just like a fox..thats it..nothing special there so dont even bring that up.

Marth doesnt need a projectile or any out of the ordinary move to be a great character..(ever think about that one?) his moves stick to the fire emblem games and he wields the best weapon in the game. He is also the best swordsman in the entire game as well.

Marth is all about close quarters combat and is not another typical character in the game...he is very different. Different=more distinctive and more distinctive=badass.

Capt falcon is humorous and fun to play as...he does not look cool......at all. He looks like a loser *** joc.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Capt Falcon is the funniest/most odd character in the game. . .Marth is the most badass and i'll tell you why.

He has no projectiles or moves that are dumb looking or make no sense to his character profile.

falcon kick-Where did that idea come from?
Falcon punch-Okay........

Capt falcon is a race car driver...not a fighter...his moves are random and corny..hes just weird

Marth is a prince and swordsman who was exiled from his home land. He doesnt have a projectile (like Fox, Falco and Shiek-Your stupid Top Tier ***s) and in my opinion is one of the hardest high tier character to use overall. Fox is harder, but that is it. Fox...looks like just like a fox..thats it..nothing special there so dont even bring that up.

Marth doesnt need a projectile or any out of the ordinary move to be a great character..(ever think about that one?) his moves stick to the fire emblem games and he wields the best weapon in the game. He is also the best swordsman in the entire game as well.

Marth is all about close quarters combat and is not another typical character in the game...he is very different. Different=more distinctive and more distinctive=badass.

Capt falcon is humorous and fun to play as...he does not look cool......at all. He looks like a loser *** joc.
Falcon kick is from his car exploding, Falcon punch is a move he has actually used in the show. Racer is what he does, he is also a bounty hunter HUNTER!!
This is falcon using falcon punch.
Marth close range....? Excuse me tippers?
The best weapon in the game i'm sorry to correct you once again is the knee my friend
Marth isn't that hard to use, he's pretty good for beginners ever been gimped on flatzone with a fsmash?
Marths sword is a disjointed projectile as far as i'm concerned.

pablovirus

Smash Journeyman
Falcon kick is from his car exploding, Falcon punch is a move he has actually used in the show. Racer is what he does, he is also a bounty hunter HUNTER!!
This is falcon using falcon punch.
Marth close range....? Excuse me tippers?
The best weapon in the game i'm sorry to correct you once again is the knee my friend
Marth isn't that hard to use, he's pretty good for beginners ever been gimped on flatzone with a fsmash?
Marths sword is a disjointed projectile as far as i'm concerned.
Actually, the show came AFTER CApt. Falcon could use Falcon Punch/KIck/YES!. YEah, I'm talking about the first Super Smash Brothers.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Actually, the show came AFTER CApt. Falcon could use Falcon Punch/KIck/YES!. YEah, I'm talking about the first Super Smash Brothers.
Ah my bad, yet they still incorporated it eventually. It only makes since that he uses it though, since his name is ...Captain..Falcon and he uses...Falcon punch. They could have planned it in the show first but used it in the game. Kinda like when Ho-oh showed was shown in the first pokemon episode.

pablovirus

Smash Journeyman
Ah my bad, yet they still incorporated it eventually. It only makes since that he uses it though, since his name is ...Captain..Falcon and he uses...Falcon punch. They could have planned it in the show first but used it in the game. Kinda like when Ho-oh showed was shown in the first pokemon episode.
Oh yeah I remember seeing Ho-oh in the first episode and was confused because he wasnt in the Red/Blue/Yellow games :dizzy: Then the 2nd generation pokemon came and I realised it was Ho-oh indeed.
And I think Capt. Falcon uses the "falcon Punch/Kick" because he's some kind of comic-super-hero stereothype. He's epic anyway :p

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
He is definitely one of the more creative and unique characters in the game and he is funny looking..but that doesnt make him the coolest at all. Falco is also one of the cooler inputs in the game and the way he stands and kind of dances around is pretty cool too. Roy in the yellow is actually pretty darn cool too.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
He is definitely one of the more creative and unique characters in the game and he is funny looking..but that doesnt make him the coolest at all. Falco is also one of the cooler inputs in the game and the way he stands and kind of dances around is pretty cool too. Roy in the yellow is actually pretty darn cool too.
And a bird spinning on his toes does?

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
C'mon, no one's said headband puff?

I just love the physics they put on the headband trails; you know you like watching that headband fly all over the place along with Jigglypuff.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Captain Falcon, hands down.
Metal Mewtwo and G&W Kirby take honorary mentions though.
Oh, and Party hat Pikachu :)

Zappergamer

Smash Cadet
Hmm... Marth, Roy, Fox, Pikachu, Samus, Luigi, Giga Bowser and Mewtwo.

I like their designs and style. Mewtwo should have been made better though, at least his moves look kinda good. Luigi is funny with its randomness, the others just look cool and have nice moves.

Having the metal-box and the light saber makes many characters look even cooler.

Twilight Emblem

Banned via Warnings
Ganondorf looks pretty awesome :D

Hes got a sword and hes not afraid to use it. But the programmers are afraid for him to use his sword. Mind games.

Insane-Contrast

Smash Apprentice
1. Marth - real men don't use projectiles! :mad: Also best hairstyle I've seen. That wins points.
2. Mewtwo - he has a projectile but it's not as good as say, Falco's one. Mewtwo is just too uber. He also makes the strange sounds and it tends to put my friends off-guard.
3. Captain Falcon - even more so when he wears red and becomes blood falcon
4. Falco - Whenever I use you, dear Falco, my friends say I have a thing for animals (eww XD), maybe me being a girl gamer makes them do that lol. Projectiles, lol but he's good.
5. Bowser - Always liked Bowser. Come on guys, he has spikes and that UP+B move ^_^

Top Bottom