• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cool Usernames

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
@ Sundance, When I saw your name I thought Of the Sundance Film Festival, I never knew of Sundance Movie.

Edit: I Wikied It and the movie was Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, I remembered Butch and Cassidy from Pokemon.

Edit 2: I watched way to much Pokemon when I was younger. :urg:

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
@ Sundance, When I saw your name I thought Of the Sundance Film Festival, I never knew of Sundance Movie
I thougth of that too. I've been to a Sundance show though. A play actually, and Christopher Lloyd was in it and I got to meet him! :) Robert Redford was sitting RIGHT in front of me too!!

And anyways, I think I'm the only sugarpoultry in the world. ;) My name is very unique.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I like mine. =3

Although I don't think anything with "Kawaii" in it is very unique. -.-;

Mugquomp

Smash Ace
I'd have to say that Liquid Entropy is the best username in my opinion. Both LE (and his alter ego God) are pretty sweet names to have online.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
I saw this guy named Asaph. His name is fricken cool.

Can't say I've really seen a username I like. And really, it would have to be Asaph, just because I picked it. I would remember if I saw a username I liked.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
There was this old BF 1942 clan called [8E] (Eight-Elite) where some of the clanmembers had interesting names:
AnotherHoleInYourHead(Short: A-hole)
Kandymann
DeathFromAbove
BabyKage(also the name of his band I believe)
SupremeAllah
Shaq_Diesel
Ifyalky

and probably some others I'm forgetting right now, but I think those names were pretty cool.

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
KingReMO, his is pretty cool. Sorta like ruling people with uncommon names.

TYGA

Smash Rookie
I like my name a lot, it looks like it should stand for something, but it doesn't. It's like "Tiger" but in slang.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Sars_Pirate is a pretty cool name.

So is MuraRengan. It's original, hard to pronounce, looks cool, and means absolutely nothing. Doesn't get much better than that.

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
Cool username thread, eh? I do believe I have one of the best names. I wanted "orly" at first, but it was already taken. I have never seen another "orly" on the boards yet. Next best name has to go to "Everlasting Yayuhzzz" ... or however you spell it.

Fake edit: 1k posts woot!

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
I like my name, because fruits are good for you, and I like Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy. Anybody know the reference? I've been thinking about changing my name to something different, but I've come to love the name + the shape of my head.

Zero Beat is just too good.
Janitor is one of my faves too.

Peck

Smash Apprentice
My username is what a bird does when its annoyed.
My username is short for the Digimon called peckmon.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
The username Frown (who conveniantly makes everyone smile, based on his posts and his nature) is awesome.

Mine is awesome too (not really). Other than some common Star Wars questions about my username, it actually has nothing to do with Star Wars at all. My name is Tyler (oh noez, personal information revieled), I also love the Smash series. Smash is not a typical fighter-based game, but is arguable the most unique fighter-based game at that. So, Tyler + the best fighting game series (in my opinion) = Tyfighter. (also, I fight for my Ty's)

Kros

Smash Apprentice
Xsyven is pretty cool name. Just the look of it makes me so joyful 8D.

Top Bottom