• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cool Usernames

Crystallion

Smash Ace
The fact that a lot of mods changed their names irritates me a bit...only jokingly of course xD Now it's just guesswork as to who is who (they still have some clues in their names which help out a bit).

Now on-topic: I always liked the name Azua and NO, this is NOT a** kissing >_> I just like it, that's all.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
I like the username "Nothing Rhymes with Circus." To this day without Googling for an answer I still can't figure it out.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
agreed.

i rofl'd pretty hard

smitty is pretty **** sweet. moar spongebob!

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
I saw a cool username somewhere: Aphotica.

I don't remember where.

My own username at other places (though Lemonwater is one of my "mains" LOL) are Morbid-*followed by something* or Auragami (it's spelled that way purposely). I've also used Auralogic once or twice.

Chaco

Never Logs In
SexTornado...

Not exactly the greatest. I just found it amusing.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
The fact that a lot of mods changed their names irritates me a bit...only jokingly of course xD Now it's just guesswork as to who is who (they still have some clues in their names which help out a bit).

Now on-topic: I always liked the name Azua and NO, this is NOT a** kissing >_> I just like it, that's all.
Actually I think both Azua AND Crystallion are pretty smooth names. I like usernames that flow lol

That's why I'm Lemonwater. :chuckle:

I also saw a 'Glyph' and 'Celph', and those sounds nice too.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
I liked Nothing Rhymes With Circus. It makes you think. Seriously, does anything rhyme with it?

voomm

Smash Apprentice
Voom is a nuke from cat and the hat i spell it voomm though:)

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
i came up with this name by accident, since then, gamingblack has been my username for everything, i think my username is allright.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
My username is amazing only because it's a lie now

I haven't used Samus for months >_>

Other than that my username sucks xD

But it's not entirely my fault. My first account didn't work and I couldn't think of another username.....

Scott!

Smash Lord
My name isn't that exciting. Well, it must be said with vigor, due to the ! at the end. Or you could just say "Scott Factorial" or something. That's almost cooler. But Scott! is simple and awesome.

But as far as cool usernames, Azen Zagenite is just about as cool as they come. Though it seems that pros have cooler names than the other random souls on here. It's probably cause their names have a meaning beyond the words and sounds within.

Top Bottom