• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cool little ledge trick

Squidster

Smash Ace
Probably known but not really discussed.

Ledgedrop -> wall jump -> Bair (or fair or something)

I started working on this on final D cause its hard to do on that stage but it looks sexy when it works. Its probably one of the best ways to ledge camp since Bair is, well you know, sheiks best move ever. You can then either drop and grab the ledge (if you did it really quick) chain to the ledge, vanish to the ledge, or even land on the stage. Bair is better than Fair or Nair to get back imo.

To do it you have to drop, move towards the ledge a little, then hit away and jump as you reach the edge, then go back towards the stage for the Bair (either hold it to land on stage or DI away again to get the ledge) Its much fun to do and looks stylish.

On battle field its much easier to do... just hold forward and spam jump till you wall jump then spam a till you bair.

Doesn't work on smashville.

Doesn't work on yoshi story but you can wall cling to get the sameish effect just a little slower.

Kind of useful, super stylish. If anything this is totally for gimpy.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
oh i've got some ledge trixies no doubt about it - in fact i'm going to try to record it now.

maybe only in slow speed just so i can get it up quicker.

Squidster

Smash Ace
Bair -> Chain recovery
Then its a semi useful sexy mind game

And ledgdrop -> fair for edgeguarding is just sexy... kinda like ledgedrop reverse needle fair

Tristan_win

Not dead.
~shrugs~ I've been doing that for a while now

It's not that useful but it's nice to have especial on BF.

I swear, Battlefield is like Sheik best level. The only time you shouldn't pick BF is if you can **** your opponent up by choosing another level.

After Battlefield I guess Yoshi story is the way to go but I'm not too fond of how big it is.

Exile724

Smash Cadet
I would never use these mindgames because I have honor... Gimpy just pm that too me when it's up I can use ledge tricks for mind games!

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Yeah. I found U-airs work really well from underneath the stage. Sheik moves quite far if you hold left or right while she's doing the screw.

Wall-Cling to f/b/n/uair is awesome. Really easy on FD, unlike walljumps.

Top Bottom