• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Control Freak - FalseFalco's combo video

YangKang

Smash Apprentice
Ah thank you veryyy much ! Im talking about the first song in the actual combo video but it doesnt matter now im just going to cut out the part wish im searching for

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
lol, okay. Some of it gets cut off so if you want the name it's Blank & Jones - Perfect silence e-craig remix. something like that =P

Ritherz

Smash Cadet
So I beet all star mode with roy. Does anyone know of any other roy trophies I could obtain? I only have 60 coins for the slot machine so I can't get them that way.

Here's a secret roy technique I found, I call it Ritherz-Canceling (RC):
If you press down and B simultaneously when a foe is about to hit you, you will CANCEL their attack and hit them back with the same attack they used on you!
So for all you people who have roy unlocked like me, try this technique out, you can never lose when you are RCing

edit: Is Roy in brawl? If so I might buy it.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
So I beet all star mode with roy. Does anyone know of any other roy trophies I could obtain? I only have 60 coins for the slot machine so I can't get them that way.

Here's a secret roy technique I found, I call it Ritherz-Canceling (RC):
If you press down and B simultaneously when a foe is about to hit you, you will CANCEL their attack and hit them back with the same attack they used on you!
So for all you people who have roy unlocked like me, try this technique out, you can never lose when you are RCing

edit: Is Roy in brawl? If so I might buy it.
That isn't a secret technique. That is Roy's counter. Everyone knows how to use it. It's a basic move.

Stevo

Smash Champion
No i think he is on to something here guys.

I've done some testing, and pressing down with B actually allows Roy to block an attack and counter attack, effectively CANCELLING the offense.

Ritherz Cancelling just might bring Roy to the top!

Ritherz

Smash Cadet
So the other day, I found a beem sword. I decided to equip it to Roy and try it out. He's virtually unbeatable with a beem sword. So I managed to beet 1-P mode classic on normal difficulty with a beem sword. I was rewarded with a Roy Trophy! Here's a sneak preview of the flavor text on his trophy:

Roy:
The son of the lord of Pharae Principality, Roy was studying in Ostia when the Kingdon of Bern invaded League of Lycia. His father fell ill at this time, so Roy assumed leadership of Pharae's armies. After his fateful meeting with the Princess Guinevere, his destiny became inextricably linked with the fate of the entire continent.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
no rhitherz canceling this time?

btw intentionally misspelling beat or beam as beet/beem is not a good way to troll. Frankly I felt it detracted from the troll post as a whole.

Ritherz

Smash Cadet
Ritherz Clan

I've decided it's high time to start a Roy clan. Below are the specifics.

Ritherz Clan auditions.
You must be good at Roy in order to join.
-Being proficient at Ritherz canceling is a must.
-If you've discovered a new Roy ability (eg: Ritherz canceling), you will be guaranteed fellowship.
-Trusting in the power of friendship is not required, but favor will be given to those who do.

Auditions will be held at:

Shakers Acres Banquet Hall & RV Park

21530-103 Avenue (Winterburn Road)
Edmonton, Alberta

On:
Thursday, February 3, 2011

Please bring your own controllers, tvs, powerbars, gamecubes, & RVs.

Hope to see you all there.

Ritherz

Smash Cadet
I've decided it's high time to start a Roy clan. Below are the specifics.

Ritherz Clan auditions.
You must be good at Roy in order to join.
-Being proficient at Ritherz canceling is a must.
-If you've discovered a new Roy ability (eg: Ritherz canceling), you will be guaranteed fellowship.
-Trusting in the power of friendship is not required, but favor will be given to those who do.

Auditions will be held at:

Shakers Acres Banquet Hall & RV Park

21530-103 Avenue (Winterburn Road)
Edmonton, Alberta

On:
Thursday, February 3, 2011

Please bring your own controllers, tvs, powerbars, gamecubes, & RVs.

Hope to see you all there.
I'm displeased to see that 2 years later, still no one has joined the fellowship.

I was going to do a review on the video, but it's private now. I'd like it public please.

Top Bottom