• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Control Freak - FalseFalco's combo video

MagnuM

Smash Ace
Disgusting combos as always Carl. I'm glad you didn't capture any footage of my Bowser getting humiliated by those inescapable combos. If you did, it would be the equivalent of a cop beating up somebody with their nightstick as that someone was handcuffed in an interrogation room, and then tazered mercilessly after they fall to the beating, when all along they were innocent to start with. Yup... glad you didn't show Bowser getting beaten up by that cheap blue chicken.

Wow Carl, you finally came out with a video that I didn't mute the sound to! Music choice was pretty good... except towards the end. As for the video... all I could think of was "Attack of the mice teeth". You should have asked me about deinterlacing filters, I hope you still have the project files available because you can make this look MUCH better. Yeah 125 MB or whatever the file download was, isn't worth that quality for the moment.

Overall, not a bad vid. I give you a 4 stock out of 5... (a challenge perhaps?)

Nurok

Smash Lord
i cant seem to DL any of them... it says i need a premier pass..
well i reserve this for feedback =)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
omg an actual entertaining/interesting vid featuring a space animal?!

YOUR SPACE ANIMAL ENTERTAINS GIMPYFISH! AND IT DOESNT EVEN FEATURE BOWSER!

*starts a slow clap*

The Noodle

Smash Cadet
omg an actual entertaining/interesting vid featuring a space animal?!

YOUR SPACE ANIMAL ENTERTAINS GIMPYFISH! AND IT DOESNT EVEN FEATURE BOWSER!

*starts a slow clap*
No dude, no. You'll know when it's time for the clap.

Downloading the video.

EDIT: what codecs do I need for this :|

Rep

Smash Apprentice
What are the songs in the movie? Any specific DJ?
edit: Yeah, VLC media player works like a charm... If you don't have VLC, you're a video nub.

cF=)

Smash Lord
^^Loosing quality perhaps ? If you mean .zip or .rar well it's just a preference.

Props again, editing, songs and combos are god tier.

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
Me can't see it :(
I have the wrong codec (moms pc :p 0
I guess I have to download it all over again then -_-

Isn't it possible to upload it on google video? :)

FalseFalco

Smash Master
The file is too large to upload to youtube, and we all know youtube murders the quality and desyncs the music. I'm not sure if I could bring myself to do that to this video.

Google video is a possibility.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
It's funny how you never look good being combo'd in real life, but it looks so good on the video.

Carl usually gets me near the end of our days, where I'm "smashed out". That's when my DI starts to slack, etc. But ****, that video is intense.

Good thing nobody likes Silent Wolf here, or cares about what he says. It could result in a good thread going to pot. And you know, if complaining about the video makes you feel that much better about yourself, then by all means, go for it. We all know the only reason you're complaining is because you know he's good, and you can't take it.

Grow up, man.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
yay, i was one of the guys who got ***** >.>

namely, the no named black marth and black falcon :p

Volasko

Smash Ace
heheh real nice video. Seriously u falco looks like a non-stop offensive beast. Watching that video I didnt know if I was suppose to be impressed or just feel bad for you opponents, as they looked soo helpless haha

Just a lil comment, I think you should of excluded a few clips. Clips like the one were u were chasing Ganon's techs with dash attacks, or the one where u were spamming up-tilts and the fox just walked into it or the clip where u did a suisidal d-air and u where behind in stocks. Clips like those I find reduce that ohh soo special "WOW" effect that makes combo videos what they are. Im trying to be constructive as possible and dont think its a hate comment, as I really enjoyed watching it. Also I dled the middle quality one and played it on the newest quicktime and I noticed alot of interlacing problems, which really wasnt a big problem as its the smash pwnage thats important.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Thanks for the comments!

I JUST learned how to de-interlace so I'm going to be releasing some different versions with little to no gay lines look for it in a day or two.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh man, the video was good and all, but...all your combos look like poo compared to that Roys epic Fsmash. whoever that guy is he's obvoiusly beyond your skill level.

nub.
LOL best post in topic

downloading vid, feedbacking after. FF, what will your post 2000 be? will it be about me ? <5

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hmm.. most entertaining Falco video I've seen.
Most entertaining Falco I've seen. You make Falco look not as gay as he truly is LOL. I freaking hate him and Peach.
If we had fought at OC2, you would have ***** the **** out of me.

FF ~ Best in Canada.

Ares726

Smash Ace
Amazing quality on the high version. How did you record it? Great music (it fit the video well). You've got a great Falco too. I'm putting this in my thread now. Keep up the great work.

~.~!

Smash Apprentice
He used a VCR, the second that i was in it was a tourney match. If I was to make a combo video I don't think I would bring a whole VCR to a tourney, but carl is a dedicated kind of guy.

Top Bottom