• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CONSOLE Player Tier List

Olikus

Smash Champion
I never said I have the right answers. Im just saying democrazy isnt the best solution, to make the most accurate list. Because some opinions will allways be wrong, and with democrazy, the wrong solution can be made if its the popular choise.

Its no big deal, people can make what list they want. Im not to tell what solution they will make and what not. Im just trying to explain the flaws with having that kind of ruleset. And im suprised poeple dont see it. No matter if they agree or not.

Sangoku

Smash Master
I don't think anybody said anything about it being the perfect way. But I guess we lack of a better way so how should we do? You suggested that "people who are right" decide, but I hope you see yourself how that's pointless... Obviously if we knew who those "people who are right" were, it'd be much easier, but since we don't, we choose people we think are kinda right, ie the backroom. And matchup discussion will only lead to noobs thinking they know everything trying to prove their point. For example in the msn chat some time ago, someone said a bomb throw on a shield lead to a guaranteed grab with Link. Even when we said he was wrong, he was like no I think it's legit, etc. So if already in an objective fact like that some people can't admit the truth, what is it going to be with more subtle/subjective things like matchups/spacing or I don't know what? See again the solution we chose was the backroom where only those who are supposed to know the game well can talk about it. And I'm sure they did discuss the matchups altogether before making everyone's list.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
I don't think anybody said anything about it being the perfect way. But I guess we lack of a better way so how should we do? You suggested that "people who are right" decide, but I hope you see yourself how that's pointless... Obviously if we knew who those "people who are right" were, it'd be much easier, but since we don't, we choose people we think are kinda right, ie the backroom. And matchup discussion will only lead to noobs thinking they know everything trying to prove their point. For example in the msn chat some time ago, someone said a bomb throw on a shield lead to a guaranteed grab with Link. Even when we said he was wrong, he was like no I think it's legit, etc. So if already in an objective fact like that some people can't admit the truth, what is it going to be with more subtle/subjective things like matchups/spacing or I don't know what? See again the solution we chose was the backroom where only those who are supposed to know the game well can talk about it. And I'm sure they did discuss the matchups altogether before making everyone's list.
Funny how Link players tend to derail match-up debates eh?

clubbadubba

Smash Master
this isn't really democracy. That would imply that the backroom members had been elected to represent everyone's opinions which is just lol. Its more of an oligarchy. They think they're so cool in there little backroom chambers, but we'll show them! DOWN WITH THE BACKROOM! **** THE POMPOUS SONS OF *****ES

The Star King

Smash Hero
^Yeah I was about to say that.

Also Sangoku said some stuff that I agree with and stuff

I was debating whether to be amused and sarcastic some more or explain stuff to Olikus, but I guess the latter is unnecessary because others will do it for me :troll:

Olikus

Smash Champion
Im aware of that its hard to do. So therefor I do understand why they did it "the easy way". The problem was that they just put up theyr own tier lists and summed up the votes and made a list by that. Which obvious isnt the best solution. But ofc I see your poit and understand why they did it that way.

this isn't really democracy. That would imply that the backroom members had been elected to represent everyone's opinions which is just lol. Its more of an oligarchy. They think they're so cool in there little backroom chambers, but we'll show them! DOWN WITH THE BACKROOM! **** THE POMPOUS SONS OF *****ES
what I meant by it, is that all the votes was equally representativ, which means that one of them could put pika on 7th and it would be just as legit as the other ones that put him on 1st. Thats the main problem with the list

But again. I think its cool that you guys try, and it was a good effort. Im not to tell how you make lists.

peace and out.

Olikus

Smash Champion
You guys know this thread has nothing to do with the character tier list right?
LOL. I actually didnt noticed it. Well Ive said what I need to say anyways.

ontopic. the best player Ive played on console is moyashi. I sucked back then though, but still. He was really good.

Olikus

Smash Champion
hm. I think you were the first top player i played. So I was insanly garbage. But your definatley one of the best Ive played =)

Olikus

Smash Champion
10 nvm is allot. Seems like you allmost spoiled something super secret!

:phone:

Olikus

Smash Champion
damn I just noticed I had 4 Alliteration. What an artistic soul I am!

Kill me huh? I kill you in smash with falcon punch >=D

mikeduncan23

Smash Apprentice
My personal list only based on videos I've seen and people I've played with...

Isai

Boom, Tigerbombz,

s2j, ballin4life, kefit, Jamie HR, thegreginator

Probably missing a lot, Darth should update this

Olikus

Smash Champion
Dont update lol. This is a personal console tier list. If you want a console tier list, make a new one instead of updating this :)

:phone:

SSb64champ

Smash Cadet
mine would be:

S tier:

havnt played anyone that good

A tier:

Sheermadness
Dogs johnson

B tier:

NTA
derstuk
Birra
B33f
Reefybeefy
bamster
antwon420
Slappy
gav
Studstill
El nino
Ocelot
grandma
Marbles
habibi

C tier:

griffith
T wise
50 shades of cray
ogre
three beers
verga

Last edited:

SSb64champ

Smash Cadet
A tier: sheermadness, baby caweb, dogs johnson

B tier: birra, reefy, nta, gray, three beers, derstuk, habibi, el nino, gav, andy, studstill, mr marbles, 42069, jonny, bamster, grandma, b33f, t wise, 50 shades, senor henor, cane, AHP, antwon420

Last edited:
Top Bottom