• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

D

Deleted member

I CAN'T BELIEVE NOBODY WANTS TO MONEY MATCH

I'm down with teaming with somebody if I come

festizzio

Smash Champion
Is your friend's birthday gonna have like 20 melee set-ups? NO
Is your friend's birthday gonna be in a really nice venue? NO
Is your friend's birthday gonna end really ridiculously late at night? PROBABLY NOT

UCLA it is

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Does your friend's birthday have lots of people there that like you? NO

Smash is your life now. Get used to it.

I dont have to say jk do I?

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
haha okay, I'll just try and decide on my own....

on another note, WE NEED TVS!!! someone step it up and bring tvs, or be forced to play on my big screen TV that nobody likes!

DJMirror

Smash Master
well connor you knows what that means...SMASHFEST AT CAMS!!!

if he let us but jenny said they are going to be busy tomorrow so it's a no at cam.....so...MACD PLACE!! WOOOTTTT!!!!!

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Are we still allowed to sign up for singles if we get there at say 1 o' clock? Sig has hospital volunteering until 12 and it's more convenient if I take him to the tourney. If he decides he doesn't want to go, I might decide to enter teams (I'd need a teammate) and go earlier. Also, if you live near the I-5 and need a ride, as long as you're on the way up north, I may be able to provide a ride. Thirdly, I have my cube which I will bring.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
If anyone can bring a cable to change the plug in the back of TVs the has the hole that the needle goes into with the ring that you turn to tighten it on, into an RCA jack, please bring it.

Because the TV I plan on bringing is really old and has no RCA jack.

DJMirror

Smash Master
If anyone can bring a cable to change the plug in the back of TVs the has the hole that the needle goes into with the ring that you turn to tighten it on, into an RCA jack, please bring it.

Because the TV I plan on bringing is really old and has no RCA jack.
go to fry's or best buy and get one

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
I was planning to borrow Gsub's but that plan got a little messed up so now I need one and I don't have the time to go to best buy/frys because the tourney is tomorrow.

Lovage

Smash Hero
plan 9 isn't going to this so i realized i don't have a ride
is anyone going on the 101 south can pick me up? i live right off the freeway
i normally wouldn't care but i promised macD i would team with him a while ago and don't want to let him down

Lovage

Smash Hero
does steven have a car? O.o
it would be so **** if you could go, i mostly just wanna do teams anyway so i'm fine leaving at that time
but if i can make it to this tourny i'd see if anyone is going to pats so i can sleep there sat night and then bus home sunday.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Kouryuu told me he was flaking 10 minutes ago. I called Joey 10 minutes ago. Joey asked somebody over an hour ago.

DAAAAAMMIT

Top Bottom