• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

Lovage

Smash Hero
marth's janky hitboxes on fair, bair and (weak) uair have amazing combo potential.
also edge cancel dair through platforms is the best thing in the game

**** i think im just gonna play marth in singles now

LuCKy

Smash Master
**** that lovage play mario

hes soooo badass

n connor this time im gonna come. . . for suuuure lol

channlsrfr

Smash Apprentice
channlsrfr, I care

I appreciate you telling us of your exploits, never change
Dude, Plan 9! You should tell me when you go to another event in the L.A. area (you're Ventura, right?). You administered me my first official tourney **** back in '06 at that church in San Bernardino. And I've enjoyed watching you shout like a maniac while playing Blanka in SF4.

channlsrfr

Smash Apprentice
Poop, I'll still be out of town. No worries ... I think I'm going to start attending more **** when I get back (end of May). I'll catch you at some event. In the meantime, I'll stop wasting C0nn0r's space here and PM you if I have anything more to say, haha.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
okay I just want to announce one thing:

IF YOU ARE FEELING SICK/ARE SICK (AKA sneezing, coughing, etc.) PLEASE DO NOT COME. This is for the overall health of the community. And mostly because it's kind of common sense/courtesy to not go and get everyone sick. I just don't want to have people who are potentially sick with the swine flu or something come and get everyone here sick, along with my family. So please, if you are sick, stay home and rest so that everyone can be healthy :)

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
People like to be scared. Something to hold on to.

But, with the swine flu, bacon prices will drop dramatically. The perfect time to buy stock in Pork companies. When the swine flu is over, you're rich and you have vast bacon reserves

Mind_Assassins

Smash Cadet
I'm coming, although I might be a little late coming from L.A and all.
I got two other people to come and one of them is trying to bring a gamecube set up and t.v. Not sure if both. I'll bring a gamecube setup also.

So 2 gamecube setups and 1 hypothetical t.v.

Just so that people won't be surprised when we come, we're only middle schoolers. Really, really short middle schoolers. If anyone has a problem with that.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
lol no, no one would have a problem with middle school smashers. aslong as you're not breaking/stealing stuff, I'm fine with anyone coming :)

Mind_Assassins

Smash Cadet
Thank you. :] . What if one of us sucked at competitive play and the other is only watching? That cool with you? Heck, is it cool just to stay and watch afterwards and play friendlies on a different set up while we wait?

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol you ***** oscar

dont worry about it new dude. im not sure how connors tourneys work lol but every tourney ur always alowed to stay and play friendys as much as you like until the host kicks everyone out when its dont

just if theres a tourney match you have to get off when they have to play

n swine flu is not deadly. . . id take that **** like a man people are only dying cuz they arnt drinking water lol gimme a **** load of clean water n some chicken noodle n ill survive for sure

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
this swine flu ordeal is overrated
it not swine flu anymore also
the pork industries are taking a large hit for the name
so its now H1N1

Lovage

Smash Hero
yes just buy us pizza
jk you dont have to buy us pizza

but i might order one for myself...god **** the pizza at stab's tourny was so good
but yea like lucky said you can play all the friendlies you want but if someone comes to your TV and says they have a tournament match you gotta quit it. have fun

edit: omg
Pizza Mia™ is made with rich whole-milk mozzarella cheese with a hint of cheddar, and sauce made from vine-ripened California tomatoes – and it's just $5 every day when you order 3 or more 1-topping mediums!

i need 2 people to order these with me

MacD

Banned via Administration
omg lovage... your such a fatty when it comes to pizza, but i'm sure you'll find 2 other poeple to buy... i might be down to split half of one or something

but remember if you have then deliver, them you have to pay delivery and tip, smashers suck with that

Lovage

Smash Hero
alright ****

anyway is there a pizza hut close to your house?
also

how am i getting to this tourny? lol
plan 9 do you wanna go?
if not can anyone pick me up from pats?

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
lol no. it's either delivery or someone picks it up. unfortunately, neither(?) of us drive

Top Bottom