• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
because you're a drephen noob who has to have CGing to stand a chance

if you want i'll bet $20 that your sheik will lose to fly ;)

Kira-

Smash Champion
lol i won't take that bet

but i dont see whats wrong with using CGs
why wouldn't i use it? i'm not going to rely on my opponent agreeing to no chaingrabbing, which is why i've never had to practice comboing sheik. and you know of course i couldn't care less if people think i play gay

"where's mikehaze when you need him"

Lovage

Smash Hero
don't tell me sheik players are like peach players where they all think everyone other peachsucks and are spiteful when they do well

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
why wouldn't i use it? i'm not going to rely on my opponent agreeing to no chaingrabbing, which is why i've never had to practice comboing sheik. and you know of course i couldn't care less if people think i play gay

because things that make the game less skillful are ********

lovage, stop your trolling. just like you can't kid a kidder, you can't troll the trollee.

i've always found it disrespectful to troll people you know like that. dog, you have my aim, don't be a ***** about it, cuz then i have to start treating you like one

it's the same reason why chain grabbing in fox dittos are dumb. chaingrabbing in non-dittos is totally different from chain grabbing in dittos.

Atlus8

Smash Master
lol i won't take that bet

Good f***en s#!+ Kira! The only time it's gay to CG is in friendlies! Even edgehoggin is g@y in friendlies! (Doubles don't count! You have a partner that can save you!)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
oh my god i hate when people say that

i actually double checked my post to make sure i didn't accidentally say that, cause nowadays you see that more than you see the right one

Kira-

Smash Champion
Adam I didn't know you discriminated when it came to trolling. Poor Nasty nate

because things that make the game less skillful are ********
you can use skill if you want i dont care, i always thought you were the biggest advocate of playing gay and camping until now.

it's the same reason why chain grabbing in fox dittos are dumb.
fox can get out of his chaingrab at like 30% or lower, PC has been able to do it since 2006. If you don't want to learn the timing you have to suffer the consequences

chaingrabbing in non-dittos is totally different from chain grabbing in dittos.
That's why you banned chaingrabbing against Mango's Ganon when you MM'd him? It's okay if Fox chaingrabs Falco? Come on Adam, where has your all-too-famous logic gone?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Adam I didn't know you discriminated when it came to trolling. Poor Nasty nate
it's common sense? why would you purposely say nasty, hurtful things to alleged friends... that's what text/phone/IM is for. if you got beef take it up like a man, not a *****

you'll never find a post of me trolling the **** out of someone i consider more than an acquaintance (oscar probably came closest, dear god i hate his swf posts 90% of the time)

you can use skill if you want i dont care, i always thought you were the biggest advocate of playing gay and camping until now.
that has nothing to do with anything.

the difference is, sheik v sheik is still gonna be 50/50 right down the middle if you CG or not. so if you have to use CGs, you're admitting you're substituting something less skillful (CGing) in place of something more skillful (comboing and spacing)

camping, meanwhile, is incredibly skillful

fox can get out of his chaingrab at like 30% or lower, PC has been able to do it since 2006. If you don't want to learn the timing you have to suffer the consequences
when you're arguing semantics, you know you already lost

That's why you banned chaingrabbing against Mango's Ganon when you MM'd him? It's okay if Fox chaingrabs Falco? Come on Adam, where has your all-too-famous logic gone?
kira... i'm so disappointed in you.

dude, seriously. think about it before you post.

Kira-

Smash Champion
you'll never find a post of me trolling the **** out of someone i consider more than an acquaintance (oscar probably came closest, dear god i hate his swf posts 90% of the time)
No adam, you troll everybody regardless of who they are. I like how you are straight up with people but that doesn't mean you're not being hypocritical.

the difference is, sheik v sheik is still gonna be 50/50 right down the middle if you CG or not. so if you have to use CGs, you're admitting you're substituting something less skillful (CGing) in place of something more skillful (comboing and spacing)
If beating you the last two times in tournament and in the $5 Sheik ditto MM that we agreed to means I'm less skilled then yeah I totally agree.

when you're arguing semantics, you know you already lost

kira... i'm so disappointed in you.

dude, seriously. think about it before you post.
Well since I'm not smart enough to come up with the answer on my own would you mind explaining it to me? What's the difference? What makes one chaingrab less gay than another?

ray penbar ain't got ****. mcrustyjr is amazing

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
LOL you know you lost cuz now you're just being a whiny little ***** about it, not even addressing the points

go cry moar noob

you're not half as smart as you think you are

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i agree with kira this time.

but in the end it's just adam trolling for the sake of trolling, so who cares.
i'm not trolling

i just think it's cute how kira prides himself on his intelligence but can't even have a logistical back and forth. in the end, he's just like everyone else on smash boards

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
probably not jkun since im scheduled to work and my bday is the next day, so i got that off instead

maybe ill get someone to cover my shift tho

channlsrfr

Smash Apprentice
Lol, I've enjoyed reading the arguments and trash talk the last couple of pages. I <3 the Smash community; it's one big family; all families are dysfunctional.

Also, I just want to say, I won a tourney today with a Ken combo. And in the same match I had a kill on a reverse-hitbox Bair (you know, above Marth, the end of the Bair animation knocks the opponent forward).

I know nobody cares, since nobody here knows me, but neither do I. I had to share it. SoCal Melee ftw!

Also, I would totally go to the 5/16, but I'll be out of town. Next time.

Top Bottom