• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

MacD

Banned via Administration
i'm pretty sure i need a partner for scsa too... but i don't think jiggs peach is the best combo, we could **** on brinstar though

DJMirror

Smash Master
- TheBOSS I will team with you, since it seems that nobody else is willing to. I am a Ganondorf main, I accumulate a plethora of KOs in doubles matches.
Ya Sure BSM? I was going to ask THEboss himself if he want to team with me but i suck so yeah

DJMirror

Smash Master
BSM is Kouryuu?! That peach player? kinda Make sense since peach can pull out a beam sword

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
boss if you dont find a partner you can team w/ me

I know I noobed it up against you at SD but I dont know the jiggs matchup yet (I know no johns). Im still pretty good at teams tho

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Sheik vs Jiggz:

grab > dthrow > fair (if they DI away) or uair if they DI up.
jab > fair at high percents
nair out of shield is great vs her :)

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Sheik vs Jiggz:

grab > dthrow > fair (if they DI away) or uair if they DI up.
jab > fair at high percents
nair out of shield is great vs her :)
eh, its not so much that stuff
its I dont know how to stay away from gay rests (even though I use jiggs you think I would :/)
its more of a "I havent played enough jiggs" thing than a "idk what to do" thing.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Is there gonna be any Melee involved at all? If so, I could probly show up, for like 4 hrs, then have to leave, like I normally do...

Btw, JTB you're sig is quite amazing. I was rofl'ing for quite a while...

EDIT: Wtf, I couldn't even reply to Festizzio w/o 2 other ppl posting before me. Why does SoCal post so much?!:dizzy:

Top Bottom