• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
So over my week hanging with my cousins in nor-cal and im heading home tomorrow. I smashed a ****load with his college roommates, got hellllla wasted, smoked some cannibus, and went to some sexy coffee shops with some beautiful ladies.

Life changing?? Hell yes. Love smashing even more? 100000x more.

Sherigami MM? Yes it's still on.

Vodka burns. the end.
Did you get laid?

DJMirror

Smash Master
Did you get laid?
I bet he didn't get laid and he didn't go to some sexy coffee shop with beautiful girls...since when coffee shop are sexy? most of the so called "beautiful ladies" in the coffee shop are sluts that after ya $$$$$. I bet kevin went out with some butter face looking girls

I'm just kidding, kevin I hope you had fun at Nor cal, are you going to zhu's tournament since ya in nor cal? and merry belated xmas

aznforce817

Smash Lord
****kkkkk tai mail that **** back to me : /

i need thatttttt OMGGGG all my tales of symphonia data is on thatttt T_T;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

im so sad now.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
well cameron is picking me up in a bit

i think so i still dont no who im teaming

with and ill ask cameron to bring a tv

and a cube

GMhyprid

Smash Apprentice
I'll supply a TV for this.

@ aznforce: Losing your ToS data would suck. It's not a game that can be that quickly played through if you're talking about the first one.

MarthPwnzer-

Smash Apprentice
I also need a ride, so if anyone picks up P and has extra space could you pick me up also? Ill pitch in for the extra gas and the time you spent driving. : ]

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
thelegendofLuCKy: they dont know mr try hard lol
thelegendofLuCKy: not like i do
PrrettyMango69: LOL
PrrettyMango69: yup
PrrettyMango69: hahhaha
thelegendofLuCKy: **** mr try hard. . . *******

lol

-mango

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
hey i'll pay someone $15 to come out of their way to pick me up (and drop off after the tourny). i'm 30 mins from connor's.

Top Bottom