• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Where is this tea room?

I hope that rule isn't in effect yet.

My browser>Mcfox's

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Today, I was teasing my boyfriend telling him that my butt was so much cuter than his and that at least mine wasn't smelly stinky or hairy. Then he said yeah, I just wish that your vag was the same way. FML

fmylife.com is amazing

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
New rules are mad tight. No more My browser>Mcfox's :(

Dear SPAWN,

You have received an infraction at Smash World Forums.

Reason: Double Post
-------
it is very much so in effect

http://www.smashboards.com/announcement.php?f=90&a=130
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6777773
Quote:
Where is this tea room?

I hope that rule isn't in effect yet.

My browser>Mcfox's
All the best,
Smash World Forums

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 58,063
User Name Posts
Cort 3,744
Khaly 2,403
DarkDragoon 2,226
Aesir 2,183
trademark0013 2,154
Jam Stunna 2,068
SPAWN 2,027

I have more posts in the ct thread than total posts. LOL

Also, I've stayed at 1636 post count for the past 4 posts. WTF SWF!!!

_milktea

Smash Lord
I don't really understand why we had to lose posts because our thread got moved to the social room. I don't really get why the significance of someone on a forum is also gaged by their post count either, because that's what they're insinuating by making the posts in the social rooms count for nothing. But /shrug.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Nah, this is actually kind of cool. At least it still keeps track of how many posts you've made in the CT thread, and the fact that posting in here no longer adds to your overall count means you can spam even more without worrying lol

pockyD

Smash Legend
most people realize post count is meaningless... but just looking at the response here after the move tells me that most people in this thread don't -_-

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Wow, I just read the gay *** rules. If posting here isn't going to raise my post count, I'm not posting any more. **** this ****. Later Ct thread.

noodles

Smash Champion
you should get rid of the rankings stuff too. ill make a real pr/player finder thread

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
wait, so how many posts do i have now?

354 wtf? I didn't even have over a thousand. And i don't even spam in here like the rest of ct, oh, sure, from time to time, but not like really bad or anything. What gives.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You can do what you like, sorry for the move guys we kinda have to do it.

And no its not so the BRoom can feel superior or whatever garbage you think it is.

The regional zone is now for regional tournaments moving these back here cleans up the clutter.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
most people realize post count is meaningless... but just looking at the response here after the move tells me that most people in this thread don't -_-
>_> Well, for me it isn't so much the loss of post count, but the idea that our posts count for nothing and we can get punished for double posting anyways.

I'm fairly positive that Spawn and whoever could give a crap less. They're most likely kidding. I for sure, do not care.
=[ I had a really epic 2k post...now I have to repeat it....in another 1.5k posts!
And they can't be in this thread!?

>_> That means they're trying to force us to interact with *shudder* other people!

Teh nerds in the backroom don't like us and need post counts to mean something!

We are the punk rock of smashboards.
Lol. Kinda.

-DD

_V_

Smash Ace
This will always be the real player finder. There have been others...people only posted here because they like me haha. If you want to find someone in CT that plays smash you should most definitely come here.

Power rankings on the other hand...well just good luck with that!

Once I get confirmation that I do not need certain stuff in this thread to keep it active, it will be taken down and I will redesign the first post.

Edit//Yay, I can change shizzzzzz

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
No I know V I've just been dealing with IMs all afternoon of people who's e***** is hurt because they're post count is lowered and insisting we're doing it to be harsh or whatever its entirely frustrating hah.

Top Bottom