• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

jvsmooth

Smash Cadet
In the words of the famous Juggernaut...Power-up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
Wait a minute.....no. Playing Melee with both Alex and Mike for like 6 hours was AWESOME. My brain went into like severe overload that night of thinking.
dam right you changed that post, bish =D

*awards silas with an internet* <3 yay!
sweet! *sells internet for a theoritcal trillion dollars*

D: ALEX!
I can teech j00 da potoshoops!
^__________^;;
I don't know why, but the japanese internet culture is really entertaining to me all of a sudden.
wwwwwww
-DD
that'd be amazing, i'd really like to learn it

P.S. Who took a picture of my hair? -_______- I hate having my picture taken.

People do it all the time when I'm at the mall or arcades so I get really self conscious... NOT KEWL.

</insecure>
i took the picture, of all people at esticle, randomly, from many angles, all pictures can be found in the link at the bottom of this post.

rofl ppl these days snake does sound pretty beastly but seriously now... What ever happened to maining the person you liked?? not the person who owns the most.
*ftilts you* that's what =D

ps. nice guide paul, i was going to ask you anyway, saved me teh troublez

Below is a link to all the pictures i took in/around the time of ESTICLE, enjoi:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2056892&id=48809394

edit: facebook link fixed, i hope

~omega~

Smash Apprentice
dam right you changed that post, bish =D

sweet! *sells internet for a theoritcal trillion dollars*

that'd be amazing, i'd really like to learn it

i took the picture, of all people at esticle, randomly, from many angles, all pictures can be found in the link at the bottom of this post.

*ftilts you* that's what =D

ps. nice guide paul, i was going to ask you anyway, saved me teh troublez

Below is a link to all the pictures i took in/around the time of ESTICLE, enjoi:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2056892&id=48809394&page=2

Content not found : /

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Ikes jab combo or a marth or Ike counter pretty much are the only things that stop an f tilt from Snake.

Ike is actually a good match up against Snake....that...or another Snake.

There is no sense in using a Meta Knight (hes wayyy to light and u tilts eat him alive) or a Pit (All you would need to do is nikita his recovery or just any kind of hit will do)

Bowser and DK are tooooo big and would just eat grenades, rockets, and mines all day long.

Where as Ike is Powerful, a decent recovery, can cancel out the f tilt (snakes main quick offense choice) with a jab combo, is not easy to shield grab due to his spacing, and Ike is just about as heavy...if not....heavier. Ikes charged Neu B will also **** a snake at a good 83-90% if it packs a DECENT charge. (Probably about half way) Since Snakes recovery does not auto grab the ledge most of the time...that attack is quite useful if the Snake player decides to go over the ledge. Sometimes Snake players will do that and since Ikes neu B has such a long duration...it is a good choice against Snake. Snakes are going to do one of three things in the air. A-Try to plant a C4 on your *** to have you back off. B-Keep air dodging all the way back to the ground or C-try to come back down with a b air (his fastest aerial with range) Obviously a Fsmash will not work against good players...but a nice F tilt definitely gets the job done with Ike. His aerial game is not so bad too. If you can learn the pattern of your opponenets aerial dodges...you can get in a good hit up there.

I really do not see any other good choice against Snake unless you ditto him.

Brookman

Smash Hero
if the snake player goes near the edge you can just grab his...thing (??) and he dies, unless you c4, as cort stated in that fine post.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I dunno PoF, I don't know much about brawl but based on the knowledge of brawl I've gained based on this thread alone... I don't think Ike or Marth would make good counters to snake. They're melee and Cort said Snake can just Usmash thingy. I don't know anything else. I thought people like Metaknight and Pit would actually be good against a Snake since he just shields into ftilt? Meta/Pit have a lot of multi hit attacks so does that make it hard to attack them out of shield? I thought a DDD would be best against snake cause of chainthrows but Cort beat M2K and now I dunno anything anymore.

_V_

Smash Ace
Both links work for me...are you friends with Alex on Facebook/logged in?

That is the only way you can see those photos.

Edit//Nus we are too good.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
Both links work for me...are you friends with Alex on Facebook/logged in?

That is the only way you can see those photos.
i changed the link in the first post to the new link, so they're the same link now =D, unless you're talking about the first first post, in which case GG.

ps. STEVEN MANNERS IS MY FRIEND ON FACEBOOK YAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYA

that is all

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
I dunno PoF, I don't know much about brawl but based on the knowledge of brawl I've gained based on this thread alone... I don't think Ike or Marth would make good counters to snake. They're melee and Cort said Snake can just Usmash thingy. I don't know anything else. I thought people like Metaknight and Pit would actually be good against a Snake since he just shields into ftilt? Meta/Pit have a lot of multi hit attacks so does that make it hard to attack them out of shield? I thought a DDD would be best against snake cause of chainthrows but Cort beat M2K and now I dunno anything anymore.

qft

meta is really hard to punish out of shield compared to everyone else, once you know how to do it im not sure, but form what i can tell spammy tornados isnt very easy to punish.
meta is so the sheik of brawl. its funny, but so is snake, in a way, i guess

Khaly

Smash Cadet
How many DS games can you fit on a 2gb mini sd card?

I'm looking into modding mine and was wondering how much space I need

Edit: Alex I added you too
Enough?

Probably more than 30.

Depends on what size the games you download.
They range from 24mb to 512mb, so yee, it depends.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
ok

from what I've read on pspiso, if i dont have anyone with a modded psp to give me a pandora battery, i need to find a psp with 3.50 or lower firmware? is that correct?

im guessing the new slim psps are out of the question? T_T how hard will it be to find what i need

halp a cat out

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
Skler AND SILAS should friend me on facebook. Discuss.
it's only cool when skler said it, because he had a pending friend request, i don't know your last name

on another note, anyone who adds me as a friend on facebook should take the liberty to tag themselves in any pictures they find themselves in, as it would save me some trouble, and be most appreciated.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Tom-yeah, you are better off finding a psp with a firmware 3.50 or lower though....

The slim psps....you can not do as much/run as many applications that you may want to use.

I recommend going to a gamestop or something and picking up an old used one. Once you get one that is a 3.50 or lower....let me know and i'll help you out. Slim psp's look cool and all that jazz but are not the best things to use if you are going to play with it a la get homebrew.

I have a pending one in there toooooooo....:dizzy:

Top Bottom