• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Cort

Apple Head
Dear V, My kirby today went 12-0 in pools. I defeated many good players including 2 stocking ky's falco. It also defeated sol's sheik and falco as well. Its only loss today was to an IC's player but it didn't lose to any fastfallers =). haha we need to play :D
anyway my cat is ridiculously cute. I just fed him a saucer filled with milk and he was so happy and now he passed out right after LOL i love himmmm.
edit// my cat = cort, saucer filled with milk = excessive amounts of alcohol
for next page

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
so how are people today with the all this new snow?
>.>
i thought it was gonna be like lolstormoftheyear.
but, it's like, lol, here you go. >.>
im saddened, none of you EH nubs were here =(, but that's ok, i played halo with JC till 4 am ^_^

_V_

Smash Ace
Wow, I guess I am just better than all these "good players" :):):)

HAHAHA.

Oh man, I am going to get 4 stocked if we ever play again >.>

I think my Fox has retired from the Kirby matchup.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I actually don't know what the answer is, it was some sort of water snake or something. Silly animal planet.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
the balls are inert

lotr is on tnt atm

love you guys(cept for the one's i don't, you don't know who you are)

jay kayyyyy

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
So I was told to cosplay Rock Lee at my next anime convention... Do I really look like him? I felt it was a direct insult cause he has a bowl cut, big eyes and bushy eyebrows. -.- Also I never even really wanted to cosplay a naruto character. I wanna cosplay Gackt but he's TOO beautiful. Well, I've seen a lot of girls cosplay him or really ugly guys and I'd make a better one than them all but it's just impossible to 100% capture his sexiness. I need to look more bishonen by then. I'll probably just wind up not doing anything because I am not a big cosplayer.

I think I am starting to like shounen-ai but I am not gay/bi or curious. I don't know why I shared this with everyone.

Top Bottom