• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

_V_

Smash Ace
I am back the weekend of Zenith until Cata...though I'm not sure if I am going to Cata because it's on my birthday and I'm leavinbg for school the 4th so I couldn't go the second day anyway.

Now everyone figure out what is going down.

By the way...Incubus was amazing.

Cort

Apple Head
The moment I saw Naucitos' post I was going to post something along the line of what Brookman said.

But now I don't have to.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Sigh, I just found out that I can' t go to PC's house as soon as I'd like to (February 16th). So I'll probably be gone later that week.

Point being, who wants to meet up with me February 16th, Friday? I mean, my house..or Buckland "/. Idk.

Edit: LOL AISER, I see the image now. *Feels safe because I'm asian a chink.*

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Incubus is for emo goth gamers.

And on a side note, I just got my airbrush set up. The time has come to make gamecube controllers objects of sexual desire.

Cort

Apple Head
I think I'm staying at Chris' but I'm not sure if he wants anymore people (there's already 5 other people possibly going). Last time we had to fit 6 people in a car 4 person car. >_<

_V_

Smash Ace
No worries! I just wanted to know who would be around...I don't think i feel much like driving that far anyway...

So anyone still around want to play that Saturday? Or I may be heading out to Uconn for the weekend so maybe I will try to bug Lock to play for an hour or something.

Edit// So does anyone else find it annoying that VoD subscriptions end tonight and they never put up the Smash finals :(? I don't even know who else has VoD...but I think it stinks they never update it with Smash content.

JC76

Smash Cadet
I think I'm staying at Chris' but I'm not sure if he wants anymore people (there's already 5 other people possibly going). Last time we had to fit 6 people in a car 4 person car. >_<
I want to come :(

But if he has too many people over that's fine

Cort

Apple Head
I recall ****** that cave troll senselessly.

So mayhaps we should set something up before the end of February, sometime in the middle of it? It'll be good practice for the upcoming tournaments, particularly Cataclysm 3.

Ed@%

Smash Rookie
lawl...learn to demon...incubus is a male version of a succubus...which is basically a temptress...she goes....wanna have sex? he goes..sure...she goes.../SOULGANK...or something of the sort...basically the same sh ite

/edit

also, they have sex w/ the chicks in their sleep...again..l2demon =)

Ed@%

Smash Rookie
yeah, no sh ite lol, cuz succubi are half naked...all the time...idk if i've ever actually seen what an incubus looks like

/edit

you get more results if you search for incubi..the plural of incubus, otherwise you just get the band

Cort

Apple Head
Uh, who cares really. Stop the cubus spam, or try to stay on topic atleast a little with your posts.

Anyway, I think Aiser and Spawn are coming over this Saturday. I think 1 more person can come but that position is already reserved I think. This time I promise to record and put matches up...

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
feb 9 is my birthday. You all had better **** well get me presents.
Dorf, I feel the same way (my bday is that day also)! I guess me getting you presents cancels out you getting me presents... so, we're even and don't need to get eachother anything. Cort, what time should me... and maybe Aiser go to your house on Saturday?

Edit:

Cort when do you want me/ maybe Aiser outta your house?

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Ok... silly CTers...

So who's going to be at Zenith/something then and who will be at home? If not many I won't mind a just ghostbusters meetup to have some team battles, wait did we already do that before? I forget. If it's small I could probably just squeeze some time for it but if its bigger then I'd want to schedule it off so decide now kids. I haven't played since Gauntlet so my unused skill has been building up. ^_^

_V_

Smash Ace
Nus-face! I will be home if all spots at Chris' are taken and such...we can play! I will kick your Asian ***...not really, but I can at least talk crap on the boards :):) Yay for Nus being 983749827384 times better than me!!

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
We should just go by train and not stay over anywhere. But I dunno if I feel like staying the whole day at Zenith. I think just playing nearby is easier, a meeting place would be nice.

Your number is wrong, I think as of today it became 983749827385.

Also who is gonna be my cata partner since V isn't going. Note: If there was a team skill ranking for CT, I wouldn't even be on the noteworthy. =(

_V_

Smash Ace
I may go to the first day (I don't know when teams are)...I will let you know the week I am back!

And yeah playing nearby would be nice...less of a hassle.

Edit// Nus may suck at 2v2, but he pwns at 2v1 when he is the 1. Beast Mode!

Cort

Apple Head
That's cause Nus is a mini me.

More people in CT should play Marth =[ I need Marth practice. Asian tiara buffet, etc.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
Yeah beast mode has saved me in 2v1 situations in tournament twice now... ty cort. I have to upgrade to mini PC soon though. o.O Actually I never understood why random out of staters started calling me that when cort is a peach player and I'm a falco player...

Anyone wanna go to the ctcon mad tournament with me 2/11 if I have work off? Well it'll be like some crappy tournament I'm guessing but ANIME! Chances are I won't have work off though but there's that slimer of hope. The tournament will probably suck but it's like 10 mins from me so I figure whatever. Also is anyone going to that video game musical by PLAY at the bushnell, there'll be a smash tournament there prior too. ^_^

Class today, I probably won't feel like coming over today cort... tired.

_V_

Smash Ace
Cort! I've been playing Marth a little bit lately...though I'm not that great with him.

Even if I was good with him by my standards I would still get 4 stocked every time haha.

Why is CTcon in Feb.? Isn't it usually during the summer or is it more than once a year and I've just been out of the loop?

Cort

Apple Head
It doesn't really matter, I just need practice in the matchup. I've been playing Jake's silly techy Falco for years and to be honest he isn't insanely amazing, but I still feel the most comfortable in the Peach vs Falco matchup. I think PC is the only Falco that gives me trouble, but that's not a bad thing.

So yep, more Marthas please.

Top Bottom