• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Ed@%

Smash Rookie
i just got back...i know i don't post much..but uh yeah...def. had a lot of fun today...well yesterday technically.....i actually won a match today...amazing i know...but yeah, good times...ill be sure to do shoutouts at some point

Soc

Smash Rookie
Hey, I am just recently getting an interest in the competitive smash scene again, figured i could try to attend some more tournaments seeing how im a lot better than i was way back when i first came to this site.

I'm from Windsor, CT and I play Marth

Looking forward to some smash fun =)

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Shoutouts seperate from the esticle thread for my CT! <3 One of the most akward moments was when that kid came and was like milktea will you be my girl and put it on tape to be funny though it was weired. What was funny was when the tournament guy was like today I'm SPAWN. LOL For when it was milktea vs spawn.

Aesir: I'm dissapointed, I did marth dittos with you a lot all night to fight flaco and you lose to Ed (no offense to him).

Ed: Good job beating aesir.

Cort: Poor cort, PC first round then lost to him again in losers. Good job though, rep CT. Maybe I should've put up the vids of PC using my tag on youtube to mindgame you more. ^^

Brookman: I got the same placing as you. ^^, thought you were going to beat hayato at first but you can't have a rare delicacy like ninja turtle soup all the time.

Dorf: Haha, 17! I really thought you would get a different place and when the thing flashed real quick with placings I couldn't help but laugh. But you got such a lucky bracket... besides the KDJ part.

Blue: No time to practice this week, but we'll just get lucky hopefully at gaunlet. Good stuff today, you're fox/peach are getting really good. Sorry ahead of times if I fail us in teams.

Spawn: MVP!

V: Yay we didn't get dead last in teams, GO VENUS!

Milktea: You lost to bakura, lol. Your peach probably would've beat him(including his crappy dorf), you should've beat spawn too.

Pipe: Yes default win! We need to play again sometime, we haven't played since the summer...

Justin: I am still somewhat confused who you are, but I heard you were there. Where was lock?

Squam: Good stuff in teams, surprised me when it was somewhat close.

Jsmooth/Jam: We didn't play... AGAIN!

2nd Chance: Never saw you before, so I was REALLY surprised when I saw you. Too bad you had to leave.

Dave: Win by default too, lol get better for next time. I think it might be a while unless vls2.5 is soon.

<3: Good stuff, you should've teamed with rep.

Rep: No friendlies again... I should've played the shooting game with you.

I forgot people, I will remember tomorrow. Night CT, good stufforz.

_V_

Smash Ace
Nus is a beast :) Someday we'll get good at teams. I promise I'll learn to play someday.

Great job to everyone in CT, yay!

I had to leave early, so I hope the rest of singles went well!

flaco

The Terminator
Note I couldn't went to these one because my brother was being a hater he lost in a friendly against me and he got pissed o well.

Ed@%

Smash Rookie
Nus is a beast :) Someday we'll get good at teams. I promise I'll learn to play someday.

Great job to everyone in CT, yay!

I had to leave early, so I hope the rest of singles went well!
hey cmon..you beat us!!! lol not that that is an accomplishment....then again we didn't do too ba

flaco

The Terminator
Dude I only money match marth dittos if they where marth dittos am good I heard aesir was lokkin for me to marth ditto and mm me is that right?

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Why do so many people like marth dittos and aren't even that good at them? Tichinide has a huge list of mm marth dittos for snf3 but at IVesticle my marth 2-3 stocked his and I don't really play marth. I bet I could take flaco's marth too. But I probably won't see either for a while. Cata maybe... or vls 2.5 if I can make it. Anyways, CT is too good.

flaco

The Terminator
ok my friend you could talk alot of thrash but you need to bring the money to actually make it true I dontt care how much trash you talk

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Anyone who will only MM one character or only certain characters needs to stop playing smash. If you're tyring to improve the match-up, play friendlies and actually think your way through the match-up, don't just waste your money because you think it's going to help. And if you're doing it because you like the match-up and/or are good at it, try playing against other characters so you can actually beat more than one character! Man do I miss when ppl would MM any character and not ***** about it.

To anyone who will only MM one character or a certain few, please go swallow a knife.

flaco

The Terminator
well OK tell him to back it up with mm marth dittos 5 bucks

note-I don't talk trash I go there to play thats all
I remember in gauntlet the first time I met Mike I lost to him and I gave him the hand at the end

squaminator

Smash Ace
well OK tell him to back it up with mm marth dittos 5 bucks

note-I don't talk trash I go there to play thats all
I remember in gauntlet the first time I met Mike I lost to him and I gave him the hand at the end
didn't OWM just say that asking for certain character mms is dumb and has no actual bearing on skill? stop asking people to back up skill with ******** challenges.
or back up your skill by kirby ditto MMing me. 5$. or your kirby versus my sheik 5$.

flaco

The Terminator
well he his my main I know thats not skill but look at ken he mains marth and I know he lost to pc but he still top first

Ed@%

Smash Rookie
cept for he's just stupid good and has the azn advantage to the extreme......imo, ken doesn't count for much, because if you hate the game, and you play it for cash, that's a bunch of crap.

i dont care how good you may be, if you dont even enjoy the game...dont effin play

_V_

Smash Ace
Stop spamming this thread please, none of this has anything to do with CT smash get togethers or power ranking...I don't want it to get locked again.

On a side note...Nus when are you free this week? You should come to my house and play with me some more!

Yay for shine out of shield with Falco...now if only my Fox could do it.

Ed@%

Smash Rookie
hey V...i had a thought when i met you yesterday....you look like V....it's sweet lol..also, was very good to finally meet you, and on top of that to play with you

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Okay, people, calm down. This is just a game. No need to get angry. Les' all go shoot up some heroin in our nose like Mike does, lol, jk (sorry inside joke). Anyways, CT shoutouts!!! I was gonna do it all in one and then I'm like nah, I'll do it seperately to boost my post count up, lol.

Brookman - Okay, first you go over the hill, then back up. Fight the cave troll and receive something that makes you double jump. Once you get that you have to double jump over the pit and turn left at the stop sign, lol. Thank-you sooooo much for letting me stay over your place both days. I learned tons of stuff and had soo much fun. I love your infinite amounts of food. It's soo good. You own me so bad.

Cort - I loved how much we got to play at Mike's. I learned so much from watching all your matches. That helped me out soo much. I have to work on getting faster although, towards the end of the night at festicle, I think I was pretty fast. Whatever, I'm still going to work on it even if I was techy. Congrats on getting 5th.

Aesir - My Sheik is so ****ing gay now, lol. Sorry I couldn't give you a ride earlier to work. Please don't get fired. Also, gimme my $15 I lent you. I miss it.

Nus - Thanks for rooting me on vs Lil, lol. whatever. Woot I'm mvp rofl. That was insane. Too bad like all the mages were sandbagging/ playing badly/ not taking anyone seriously. Whatever, we beat the mages!!!!!!! I'm gonna go over your house for Falco training. Playing Falco, not learning him lol.

V - Nice job taking Blue's last stock. Oh, too bad I couldn't have played you in Fox dittos. My Fox was playing decent as in not random smashes and stupid stuff. Too bad sound wasn't working on that tv at Mike's.

Jorge - Thanks for the ride. Too bad you couldn't go, :(

JV - You're such a cool person. I love playing you. Good Peach practice. I shoulda played you some more, oh well.

Lil - Woohoo, we finally got to play! Those were some good friendlies.. except it was only one cuz my crew made me go take on the mages. Sorry about taking you out of the tournament. I really did not want to play you in the tournament. I saw your name and I was like. No!!! Lil: Spawn, come and **** me. Guy at the store: Looks like I'm Spawn today. *runs in a funny way to Lil* Also, I'm sorry about all those fanboys wanting your boyfriend's bakock. We'll think of something to take care of that and it'll be a really conversation online most likely.

Squam - thanks for buying my dinner except for $1.20 (total was $6.20 at bk). I'm so glad that you weren't gay about our mm and chose my character and your character. Good stuff.

Bahlooo - Man, I'm so happy you beat my Doc. I shoulda done some more friendlies of my Doc vs your Fox, cuz I'm sure you don't wanna get beat by some nub Docs that do random stupid ****. You've improved tons even with your thumb being ****ed up. Lol, at our redo of vls 2.

Shminkledorf - ...Why the **** didn't we play? Oh well. We'll play in like 364714368716435843256 months. It'll be good. Thanks for the +points against the mages.

Dave - Lol at our 99 stock match of Samus vs Sheik. You should drop Samus srsly. Even if you can't wavedash with a character it doesn't make you bad. It's all good. I'll train your Sheik some if you want.

Nate and Fuller - I hope you had fun at your first tournament. You guys are pretty good in teams. I like the aggresion you got. Fuller, when you get good at edgeguarding, your Sheik will be so ****ing incredible and gay and ****. Nate, sorry... I didn't really watch you... I have nothing to help you cuz I'm only alright with Sheik and Doc... moreso Sheik :-/.

Omega - Nice matches man. We're still rivals with our Doc vs Luigi. Those were fun.

Justin - Your IC's scare me. >_<

Anyone else I forgot, I'm sorry. I'll edit this post if I forgot anyone.

BTW this is only CT shoutout. My every other state shoutout will be in the festicle thread.

Aesir

Smash Master
Flaco, quiet or I'll report you.

soo taking a marth break, turns out if I went Link against Ed I wouldn't have gotten dead last. >_>

I'll do shoutouts when my eyes don't feel like a camp fire.

Aesir

Smash Master
^ anyway.........

Link is amazing at ****** marth, discuss.

edit I'm doing shoutouts now. ! D:

Cort: You're awesome at being cort, don't stop.

Brookman: mind telling me the secret to success in a way that won't make my brain implode?

Lil: I WISH I WAS SPAWN LOLOLOLOLOOLZ seriously fun matches? =O

Blue: I love you

Dorf: I love you

V: I love you

Nus: I love you

spawn: I love you.

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
Everyone needs to shut up because none of this makes sense and my pen0r is bigger than any of yours.

Anyway. I want to play with peoplez soonzies. like next weekendzies. Anyone up for it? *coughbluequitworkcough*

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
hey, does anyone here ever play at DM besides during tournaments, or know if it would be allowed? because i would really like to play some of you again (or for the first time, because i really didnt get to play anyone, i have horrible luck >_>) and dont know where else we would be able to do so

2ndchance

Smash Journeyman
hey, does anyone here ever play at DM besides during tournaments, or know if it would be allowed? because i would really like to play some of you again (or for the first time, because i really didnt get to play anyone, i have horrible luck >_>) and dont know where else we would be able to do so
I do, and I think Squam is thinking of having a meetup there soon.
3 dollars an hour but if your lucky the owner wont care about the 2nd or 3rd hour :D
Bty how is that going squam?

Top Bottom