• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Mario 64 Master

Smash Journeyman
Just pause the game when you're getting *****.

Or pause the game just as you knee someone and zoom in really quick then unpause.

Best things to do in matches ever.

Nite

Smash Champion
Lol at the **** cancel. I'd be mad if somebody paused the game on me in a tournament match.

Anyways, Thanks to lil for the sexy banner!

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I just wanna personally thank lil for churning out Cat3 sigs, and high quality ones at that, for a few ppl. Much thanks for helping to advertise. And also, if you find time, you think I could get one with my avatar in it? I'llk find the pic and whatnot, just lemme know if you need it and such. That'd be teh h0tn3ss!

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
my sig makes me feel newb, lilzorz, you know what to do! or. i could probably just take your sig and put a new image in myself >_> hmmmmmsss... ohgodsleeptime

Cort

Apple Head
my sig makes me feel newb, lilzorz, you know what to do! or. i could probably just take your sig and put a new image in myself >_> hmmmmmsss... ohgodsleeptime
Oh, I recall you saying something along the lines of OWM saying the sig you made was the official Cat3 sig or something.

I'm too picky to find an image for my Cat 3 sig. :( Someone help.

Nite

Smash Champion
Nite's sig is great, what is that from? looks like castlevania to me
Right you are. It is Jonathan Morris, one of the main characters in Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin. (Such a great game if you like Castlevania)

*edit* Took HavocLord's 4 bar virginity. Yes!

JC76

Smash Cadet
ok here we go...

1) To all those who said happy birthday: THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :cool:

2) I cant wait to play this tomorrow, should be a good time :chuckle:

3) i want a sig :(

wow...that phish-it guy got *****...

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Oh, I recall you saying something along the lines of OWM saying the sig you made was the official Cat3 sig or something.

I'm too picky to find an image for my Cat 3 sig. :( Someone help.
yeah i just like saying stuff like that to win against lil, >_>

Cort

Apple Head
Thanks for reminding me Portrait of Ruin was out, I'm playing it right now. :cool:

I also can't wait for tomorrow. And making several CT players quit forever. :(

ctrl shift 8

_milktea

Smash Lord
lOL guys, you all want sigs XD. It's really not thatttt hard. Tonight or tomorrow, I can whip some up. Just PM me with a really nice quality and large picture (bigger than the sig itself), and I can try to make them for you :)!

ALSO BLUE, shush, ur sig is awesome, and unique, mines dull, keep yours!!!

edit: make sure ur pic is wide enough too >>;

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Yeah, so my mom is taking my gamecube, and the computer away from me for a while. :( Missing 1 day in smashboards=missing 1 week of homework of school, lol Aiser. This means I probably won't be able to give rep for a while. Also, I guess that I am temporarily quitting smash for about a week or something (I'm really hoping for less). I'll let you guys know when I'm back...which will hopefully be soon.

y2kbakura

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, so my mom is taking my gamecube, and the computer away from me for a while. :( Missing 1 day in smashboards=missing 1 week of homework of school, lol Aiser. This means I probably won't be able to give rep for a while. Also, I guess that I am temporarily quitting smash for about a week or something (I'm really hoping for less). I'll let you guys know when I'm back...which will hopefully be soon.
dude how old are you:confused:

you know waht helps if your 20 and you have
your own place:cool:

Aesir

Smash Master
Okay so I have to work tomorrow in the third store, which is at evergreen walk which is about a 20 minute walk. I don't get out probably till 5, and walking from evergreen walk to buckland at 5 (rushhour) is suicide, anyone wanna offer me a lift? <_<

2ndchance

Smash Journeyman
I cant come to manchester mall today, because 7 people are coming to my house ina few days and we need to prepare. So unless theres a miracle I aint going.

Nekorion

Smash Apprentice
So I just woke up because of a phone call. I answer it and the answer machine picks up for no reason, but im too lazy to turn it off and my parents ask
"What do you want for breakfast"
so I go
"scambled egg sandwich"
and they hang up.

My sister heard the answering machine, thus hearing our conversation. Turns out they were asking what I wanted for christmas.

I just got mindgame'd out of a gift.

Top Bottom