• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
In case nobody read my away message, I thought it was funny.
"My a** is hurting because I pulled so much of this paper out of it."

Yeah asian magic was the only way I got through this... though perhaps my mom's asian magic is better than mine. She is a pro cook and when I see her chop **** and do other crap with her hands I feel like she could be a pro gamer. But yeah I hate my mom 90% of the time cause she unleashes her constant anger on me since I am her least favorite child out of 5 but oh well... what can I do. Actually I wrote a paper on the pressure of older siblings before... how each of the best characteristics of my older siblings I have to surpass and yet none of their flaws are ever mentioned by my mother. For example, if I get bad grades I would be compared to the intelligence of one of my sisters. If I didn't do work I would be compared to another's hard work ethic and finally if I am not so nice I would be compared to my older brother's "kind heart" as my mother calls it and yet she doesn't realize ANY of the flaws in them like they're all one super being while I am the definition of imperfection. Sorry I'm just angry.

Enough of that, I finished my 10 page paper which turned out to be 6 but I gave up and this teacher likes my work anyways. Last paper everyone did 10+ pages on and I did only 4 he gave me a B- cause it was mad short but it was amazing. I hope for the same this time! I had to read long *** articles and I still have no idea what this paper is about. I was just ranting but I love ranting and so I hope the paper is ok. I am ranting right now aren't I? I love it.

Edit: Firefox2 deleted my bookmarks and then it wouldn't let me make new bookmarks or close out of my tabs. I switched back to firefox1. Stupid firefox and hating me.

Cort

Apple Head
I never bother ranting in papers. I think the last paper I did was supposed to be 6 pages as part of my Calculus final. I chose a topic which earned me 10 extra bonus points (The Continuum Hypothesis) and I ended up getting a B+. I think it took me a whole hour to write the 1 and 3/4 pages of nonsense...

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Thank you, Nus. By saying your asian secret of motivation to me; you have pretty much mindgamed me into mindgaming myself into doing my paper without me really realizing it until now. I don't really know what I'm talking about because I'm thinking so deep into my paper, and I'm tired... why am I posting?...Oh right to thank Nus. I'm probably going to read this tomorrow and be like wtf was I on, and Nus will know the answer. :)

Brookman

Smash Hero
I feel like posting, because I can. I saw Victor wooten last night. The show was so amazing, Wooten didn't even go into kill zone mode and one or two kids just dropped, no joke. They got taken away in a bambalence. Towards the end of the show he started handing his bass out to random people to play it. It was a great performance. Gotta love the Wooten family.

Nite

Smash Champion
Female Asian persuasion is more powerful than a male's Asian magic. 'Nuff said.

Who wants friendlies at Cata 3? I want some doubles friendlies with Cort and Brookman too.

Mugquomp

Smash Ace
Victor Wooten is pretty darn good (to jump back a few posts).
And V, how are you done with school so early? My finals don't even start until Wednesday.

Mario 64 Master

Smash Journeyman
I haven't received rep from anyone in quite a while.

On a side note, College is going great. I'm still not the best player in Cornell though. :(

I love lamp

Smash Apprentice
explains why you see so many female Asians with male Caucasians. they don't have the skills to resist the magic =[

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Why is lvl 8 dorf so good... Without using some exploit and playing as if it was a normal human and I have mad trouble vs it. -_- Just keeps jabbing and up bing and owning my little fox. Man I've been sucking. :dizzy:

Edit: OMG I've found a pic of someone who looks exactly like kaiser, it's freakily close.

Nite

Smash Champion
Sure thing Nite. I want a ton of normal friendlies too. Falcos are so yummy. :lick:
Of course, lots of singles friendlies. Oh noes, Cort eats Falcos! Why didn't anybody tell me?!?

*edit* Nice avatar, Blue. FFTA ftw. (lots of abbreviations)

Tcal20old

Smash Rookie
WAyyy off the topic, i can go as far as way off game but does anyonen play halo 2 up in this piece or nah

Rep

Smash Apprentice
I do. I've got a team that competes in tournies every now and then. haven't played in a while though.

I love lamp

Smash Apprentice
I've played halo2 like twice? lol

2 and half more hours till Igo over spawns and destroy his scrubby sheik =O

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
I was a halo2 player before i played smash, i havent pplayed in a maddd long time, but i used to havea team "Pokeballas" .. 2 of the kids are so freakin crazy good. im not one of them lawl. i wasnt bad though

i know i know, you wish you had paint skills like me

_V_

Smash Ace
Hahaha Blue, that is amazing!

To everyone: Good luck and have fun at VLS 2 tomorrow...pretend I am there and you are all beating me like the n00b I am.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
V, I love you will you have my man babies?

Lol at Aiser's comment, scrubby sheik mine is not....well not vs aiser...we're both pretty scrubbish though.

Cort

Apple Head
Man was today fun. VLS2 was great, great job running it Blue. The power rankings list will be revamped majorly in the coming days...

Top Bottom