• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

_V_

Smash Ace
Yeah, the list just makes me want to get better and hopefully get good enough to deserve my spot ^^! Though I am never in CT, so I will surely drop off the list once power ranking battles occur, but it is fine. I just want to get better, hehe.

Brookman

Smash Hero
If you wantto improve your ranking then practice up, watch some vids and learn some new tricks and beat people! When our tournament series starts back up, shock the world! beat KDJ or something lol. This list will definitely change alot in the future.

Cort

Apple Head
Yeah V if you don't attend events it's inevitable that your ranking drops. But don't worry it really depends on how you view the list as an up to date list to rank competitive smash players in CT, not really based off who is DEFINITLY better than someone else, etc.

Yeah and listen to Brookman, fools.

_V_

Smash Ace
Yeah, it makes sense, haha! I don't really mind dropping on it, even if it's not because of skill and based off me not being at events it will make me want to get better reguardless.

And as Cort said, Brookman speaks the truth!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
^^Done deal, Brookman.
How the hell am I ranked higher than shminkledorf!?!?!

Cort

Apple Head
Brookman you'd probably be a lot better if you weren't so emo about dumb things at times.

Also, get a new controller.

edit// Shmink is a beotch and hasn't attended any kind of fest or get together in FOREVER. His mom owns his soul.

Aiser

Smash Lord
my moms owning my soul right now with her ridicules tv habits.

edit: brookman gave me hella good advise this morning so if he gives you guys some take it as divine words.

Cort

Apple Head
Yep, it does. See there's a method to all this madness.

I don't think I've played shmink since the last ESTICLE he attended, whichever one that may be.

Pirates > Ninjas

Cort

Apple Head
Good stuff Brookman.

On a side note, I really hope work allows me to take every other Friday off to help out in our biweeklies.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I'm going to sign up for a driving test and get my license too, that way I can drive cross country and become the greatest smash player in the universe.

Brookman

Smash Hero
just so everyone knows, I plan on taking cort's #1 spot because I am just SOOOOO 1337

1337th post for me and the topic, thanks.

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Brookman, come to my school! You'd be my smash ez-bake oven. I'd go into you, and when I came out, I'd be a fully cooked cake, instead of just flacid batter.

Cort

Apple Head
*tears Rep's face off*

I feel much better now.

Brookman hit 1337 3 times in 3 different places in that post.

squaminator

Smash Ace
on a side note, the brawl version of link has a useful bow. now, instead of having to sharge it, it is a full power right when you press b.
i noticed this right before snake hits link in the new trailer.

Aiser

Smash Lord
Don't take trailers seriously, especially when the games still being developed.

on a side note, rep made me laugh really hard, to bad I can't rep him again.

and brookman wins the internet.....wow I haven't used that line in forever.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
There, got my sig all situated. I have a feeling that the power rankings is going to change like within a week or two.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
*Goes to youtube to watch the funny mario kart comercial.* I wish I could go to SNF 2 :(

phish-it

Smash Champion
These Biweeklies which people are speaking of; any idea where in Conneticut they'll be taking place? I may show up for the fun if they on the West side of State.

edit: I'm not surprised that Squaminator somehow managed to squirm his way onto the CT rankings.:psycho:

Cort

Apple Head
phish-it, they will either be in Wallingford or Manchester. So check out how far they are from you.

Would be interesting to get some out-of-staters in these...

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Some will take place in the center of the state... i guess it could be possible to have them in torrington Ct where we are holding VLS2 once in awhile if people want to, only thing about that is, its out of the way compared to the others for most people, but it is indeed on the western side of the state.. but as of now, they will be held in manchester which is more eastern, and wallingford which is pretty central

Cort

Apple Head
Taco Bell is easily the best fast food. Wendy's fries are disgusting potato chunks.

Is anyone else from CT going to SNF2? Besides me/Brookman/V?

Aiser

Smash Lord
Probably not seeing how I just found out about it, no ride. aside from that I probably would.

_V_

Smash Ace
Aiser did you really just hear about it? We've been talking about it in this thread for the past month, hah. Though, with all the spam I guess it'd be hard to find.

Aiser

Smash Lord
>_> well I didn't know when it was so I disregarded it, and I'm use to not having money. lol

Top Bottom