• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Ed@%

Smash Rookie
w00t for smash.
and i need to show that fox video to my parents lol.
**** halo stealing the spotlight.

EDIT: sorry ky and sol, but i can't let that many people in my house. CT smashers only. i'm only doing this to make room for mofo and pc chris. i'll pm if you can come.
dude im still comin right? i might cry if i don't get to get PWND by all the awesome people comin lol

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
So I assumed nobody was going and when I got home and ate dinner. I heard my aim and checked at like 5:15 that they were going. Upon going there's traffic and what takes 15 mins took like 40 mins. I get there and spawn said he called his mother since they didn't think I'd show up and they'd be leaving in 10 mins. I was like wtf? Luckily his mom forgot and we played for about 3 hours before she got there. Again wtf? Spawn bought a soda and aiser gave me 2 starbursts. He said want a starburst(singular) and gave me 2. I was like wtf? Random nubes came and were like omg you are good and were like ice climbers suck and then they triple jumped on stage like fifty times(wtf?) I then got home and ate another dinner and on myspace milktea owned me by telling my phrase in chinese really meant I'm thicker than you rather than what I wanted of I'm better than you. I was like omg I am teh owned by my own language. Then she says I'm old and I'm like wtf? Aiser then says I didn't **** him that bad and I'm like wtf? I take a shower and do nothing for a bit and eat a small midnight meal and come here to type this. I am about to go to sleep.
Man that was a good story.
=O What a good story. Too bad most of it is fiction.

_V_

Smash Ace
PC Chris is coming?

Poor kid is going to get jumped by fanboys if he does...me being one of them ^^

Edit: So crew kids...did Nus ever even lose a match? I doubt it...he's asian.

sonofashrub

Smash Apprentice
add me:
I'm in New Canaan. I play Marth but can use just about anyone. backups are shiek, ics, fox, falco. I like playing with jiggles cause he's fun, but i'm basically horrible.

even with Marth i'm only okay. I'm looking for people to practice against and maybe to teach me some stuff. I dunno

squaminator

Smash Ace
ahhhhh... fresh meat.
i'll pwn you whenever you want my little buddy. i'll help you learn advanced tech too. there's a tournament in RI on the 18th. you may be able to car pool with Tcal to get there.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
PC Chris is coming?

Poor kid is going to get jumped by fanboys if he does...me being one of them ^^

Edit: So crew kids...did Nus ever even lose a match? I doubt it...he's asian.
I mostly beat all his characters...except his falco. I beat his falco three times. Once with Sheik, once with Doc, and once with Peach. He usually like 2/3 stocked us in the very beginning but then more towards the middle and the end, it was pretty even. Nus is probably going to say I'm wrong, but whatever.

JC76

Smash Cadet
can't wait for this event squam...looking forward to it

on a side note i just woke up and i am very hungry...

*makes a cup of noodles* yummy yum yum

Brookman

Smash Hero
man, I really need to stop sucking at this game. I hope I'm playing better come some random event in the future.

Aiser

Smash Lord
Who wants to play at buckland next week?

I work mon tues thurs fri till 5. so sometime after 5 is good for me, they're open till like 9 30. anyone interested?

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Edit: How's Tuesday? I have no work, mon/thur is a no so that or friday. Read my epic story everyone.

I think spawn is right, he beat me like 3 times out of a bajillion cause they were trying to make me tired by both playing me one after another. >_> Actually I'm not even sure about the doc one... LOL Sometimes I'd waste a life trying to suicide spike and miss too... twice... Aiser lost to nearly all my randoms and I only play falco lol. You both got better though I think, doctor mario's spam pills/cape/chain throw is annoying. lol at my marth and link beating aisers marth and link. You guys are like me though, we don't like to wiggle out of grabs while others go crazy spasm every time.

This is the breakdown of what everyone does.

Aiser: OMG look at all these sexy moves I can do, oh wait I'm dead. I use shield/dodge/roll only like once a game and walk in front of fsmashes. Aiser is funny. One of his lives I only used fsmash and it worked for that one life. ^_^

Spawn: OMG my moves look boring but I am alive. I use shield/doge/roll all the time and camp but it works!

Cort: OMG I'm so good, sometimes I make Nus live longer to like 300% cause I like slow painful deaths. I grab a lot.

Brookman: OMG I'm also so good, I jab a lot and it owns. I hate falcos cause he's a blue turkey.

Alex: OMG I shoot needles and abuse Nus's lack of wanting to get out of grabs. I need more tech skills but when I lose I get angry.

JC: OMG I only played Nus once and I was dressed up. I went to class instead of playing smash.

Nus: OMG I'm asian.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I think spawn is right, he beat me like 3 times out of a bajillion cause they were trying to make me tired by both playing me one after another. >_> Actually I'm not even sure about the doc one... LOL Sometimes I'd waste a life trying to suicide spike and miss too... twice... Aiser lost to nearly all my randoms and I only play falco lol. You both got better though I think, doctor mario's spam pills/cape/chain throw is annoying. lol at my marth and link beating aisers marth and link. You guys are like me though, we don't like to wiggle out of grabs while others go crazy spasm every time.

no juanitos nusc. if you go to buckland bring me and cort :chuckle:

I'm playing soooo bad lately!! I just keep getting worse and worse.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Yeah, if you go to Buckland tell me next time -.-.

Also, ROFL at you calling Falco a blue turkey. That's going to be quoted in the near future, count on it.

Brookman

Smash Hero
OH YEA!

congrats to V and Aiser on their two bars.

it's not even falco, it's just me being dumb.

JC76

Smash Cadet
Who wants to play at buckland next week?

I work mon tues thurs fri till 5. so sometime after 5 is good for me, they're open till like 9 30. anyone interested?
friday sounds perfect because i dont have any classes...ill be there

Aiser

Smash Lord
Just tell me before hand guys, I need to let him know in advance.

unfortunatly, I can't play till after 5, I was late getting there yesterday cause the ****er decided "HEY I WANNA BE LATE TODAY"

_V_

Smash Ace
100 rep points is 2 bars!

Lil, I want to meet you sometime!

Nus...you are too good! I want to play you so I can be added into your wacky stories about crushing people.

Mike Brookman- I get worse whenever I pick up a controller. I should honestly focus my time on playing guitar, but instead I practice smash and continue to suck.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Well, PC will be over my house 99.999%. And we'll be at the mall Friday =]. So, I mean, it's up to you whether or not you want to exclude us from the 6 or not ;).

Aiser

Smash Lord
So far this is what I have.

Nus
myself
lil
mike
cort

thats like 5, I remember Lil telling me in the hub if pc was there he might not even play so yeah.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Friday sounds good to me too n_n.

I just realized, I don't know V, or Spawn, or...any CT smasher really >_>. I know like...6 >_>.
I saw you at the Anime Convention. You probably don't remember me though since I only played you in a ffa like 2 times. I was wearing the MSI sweatshirt... we had a whole discussion about how everyone thinks MSI suck basically.

So far this is what I have.

Nus
myself
lil
mike
cort

thats like 5, I remember Lil telling me in the hub if pc was there he might not even play so yeah.
Why didn't you include me?... I almost always go to these things.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
That sucks. :( Also Jorge is coming and blue said he might come. This will be like a smashfest in itself. I used to like MSI when I was going through my emo phase. lol o.O

WTF? It's 10pm already. I could've sworn it was 6 like 2 mins ago, I've been wasting so much time on the computer from smashboards lately... How is it 10 already, I think time just glitched.

I'm not a silly asian.

Yeah V everyone wants to be in my stories, I'm gonna write a book on CT smashers soon. A chapter for everyone. My title chapter is AAA(Amazingly Awesome Asian) or blue turkey I can't decide.

LOL at spawn, you sounded like a stalker for a second from my perspective. I SAW YOU BUT YOU DIDN'T SEE ME. I first met spawn at ctcon, speaking of which I have a prepaid for 2k7 but don't know if they send you something. If it's something physical I will lose but if it's nothing I don't get how they'd know I already paid for it. Brittany from staff is supposed to message me.

Bring your camera spawn, I'm gonna do commentary for Aiser cause his matches are funny.

I always have such long posts.

_milktea

Smash Lord
What's MSI again XD? I forgot what it stands for XD.

Aiser: PC called me right after, I told him about it. He said that he'd be interested but we probably won't stay the entire time. My little brother might be around too, not sure. But we won't be there the entire time...so that might help the over-crowding situation a bit?

Edit: How long do these things last anyways? And from when to when?

Edit2: CORT BEAT DAVE IN LOSERS?

Edit3: I'm thinking of making a Connecticut banner o_o. Because I'm bored.

Top Bottom