• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Ed@%

Smash Rookie
fooooorrrreevvvvveeerrrrrrrrrrr fooooorrrreevvvvveeerrrrrrrrrrr fooooorrrreevvvvveeerrrrrrrrrrr fooooorrrreevvvvveeerrrrrrrrrrr

sorry...spongebob moment there

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Hey the thread is doing its job of finding CT players. I just clicked user cp and noticed rep and how people have been giving it out. So I'm gonna start but how often can you give rep? Is it like 1 a day to each person cause I'll just start spamming rep for people. Does it give you something or is it useless and just there... kinda like aiser. :laugh: I don't get why everyone likes getting them and others think it's amazing to give them. It's like elementary school where a teacher gives you a happy face sticker for mediocre work. It took me a while to think of a proper metaphor and I don't even think it works.

*Wants happy face stickers*

Man I was always pissed when someone with a check + got a happy face sticker just like how my check ++ got one too. I was like mangs, only check ++ should get a sticker. Man I was an ***

LOL English midterm tomorrow and my computer ethics paper is due and I didn't even start. ADD sucks, sh** I need a midnight meal.

ED I noticed you and didn't ignore you, I just didn't know how to reply to that. Man I should go back to work now.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I don't get why everyone likes getting them and others think it's amazing to give them. It's like elementary school where a teacher gives you a happy face sticker for mediocre work. It took me a while to think of a proper metaphor and I don't even think it works.

:) < there is your happy face sticker, and an E for effort!

good luck on your english midterm, you'll need it!

for my random words of wisdom:

I think about you dying years from now not having known who you were

Tcal20old

Smash Rookie
"crew/ clan idea" got shot down by everyone but what i kinda sort meant to say some of us should team up and go to some tournments and just get better than way i know caveman and rob$ live in basically in the same area basically what i am trying to say is i want to fight el chocolate diablo ONE TIMEEEEEEEEEEE it hink if i had a good enough partner i might be able to take a set or 2 lol

Thats Ludacris

Smash Rookie
yeaaa...change to my characters lol, i'm still using fox, but i've been using peach and jigglypuff lately :cool:

ps me and a bunch of my friends from school are always looking for people to play with so somebody let me know and we'll set something up..

trademark0013

Smash Champion
NEWS FLASH!!! TradeMark, the most slept on CT smasher, has finished his long month of training in the mountains and is ready to kick ***. Anyone ready to step up? Cort? Brookman? Cort again? *evil stares all around*

^^^^ which school do you go to?

^^^^
^^^^ the only crew we had was BlueBrook Smoothies, who kinda fell of the face of the Earth

*more random threats*

no one else on to rant with me at 8:30 am? u guys suck :(

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
what i am trying to say is i want to fight el chocolate diablo ONE TIMEEEEEEEEEEE it hink if i had a good enough partner i might be able to take a set or 2 lol
LIES

Oh man need to finish paper in 45 minutes, I gave up last night and have been working since 9. I am almost done though... man I am teh pwn.

Oh and trademark, month long training in the mountains =/= brookman's hyperbolic training for a day.

Edit: LOL Done, school now. Then smashing with Alex cause I have no work today.

Brookman

Smash Hero
^^^^
^^^^ the only crew we had was BlueBrook Smoothies, who kinda fell of the face of the Earth

that was more of a joke, just cause I wanted to make up a funny name

BlueLife

Smash Rookie
LIES

Oh man need to finish paper in 45 minutes, I gave up last night and have been working since 9. I am almost done though... man I am teh pwn.

Oh and trademark, month long training in the mountains =/= brookman's hyperbolic training for a day.

Edit: LOL Done, school now. Then smashing with Alex cause I have no work today.
lol @ dbz refrence. so Brookman is Kami? LOL

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Jake, I vote the 16th, just because I want V to go.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
Man, Alex was like let's do 2v1, it sucked. Closes I got was they each had 1 then I suicded. Others were just not fair. Alex then abused how I am too lazy to struggle out of grabs.

Omg it's halloween, how come halloween parties were sat/mon? Tuesdays do suck but o.O? What was everyone for halloween? Like 1/100 kids dressed at central so it was nothing special. I was a preppy white kid yesterday. >_> My brother is trick or treating, good weather for it and I get candy. I am also buying mass candy when it goes on sale soon.

My appetite was satisfied today though. :lick:

squaminator

Smash Ace
on the 11th i'm having a birthday party/smashfest, and i need somebody to deliver cort and brookman for me. i'll drive them back if needed. so far i'm looking at 10 people allowed. please tell me in a pm or on aim if you can come. if you can bring cort/brookman, you're a shoe-in :)

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
Man these things need to be said 2-3 weeks ahead, preferably 3. I'll leave it to chance and see if that's the one day I get off a week which I won't cause it's a Saturday. Also stupid far away CT smashers. Everyone move closer to the center. Wait why hasn't aiser been posting.

Ed@%

Smash Rookie
steve i like you...**** you're onna my best friends lol...i just vote move the day......cuuuuuz 11th might be a problemo..not sure yet tho

Ed@%

Smash Rookie
everyone SHOULD

[edit]

apparently i accidentally posted...this is what it should say..

it's true...everyone SHOULD move closer...that'd be awesomesauce....yes...i did just say awesomesauce

Ed@%

Smash Rookie
im pretty much free a lot of the time....so just uh...send me a message on AIM if ur ever in the naugy area or something......MrEd1219 is my s/n

JC76

Smash Cadet
too late to make a wish...

but if i did make one it would've been for everyone to live closer to me so we could play forever.

Top Bottom