• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Khaly

Smash Cadet
lol, I dont.
I did have a fun night with my prom date =]

however, I'd never do anything with her.
We tried it a long time ago, and it didn't work out.

But my senior prom date is single! XD

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Despite these being beta, these will mostly likely be the final ruleset minus a few tweaks in the next week. We just wanted to put them out there so people can discuss and make valid points.

Arguing in this thread in a non-civil manner will get you a ban ( no warnings required.)

Evo Brawl Beta Ruleset Revision 16
These rules are tentative and subject to change at any time.

First game of a match to be played on Evo Custom Map. Players can decide to play on any map, if both players agree.
Excessive stalling or abusing terrain to not engage the enemy is prohibited, and can be enforced by a tournament director only. This will result in a loss of the match.
Losing player can pick a new stage or new character, not both.
Winner keeps character (users of Samus/Zamus, Zelda/Shiek, and Pokemon Trainer are currently ALLOWED to change which character/mode they start in even after a win) but must select character/mode before other player has to choose stage/character.
2 Stock, 3 Min timer, 3/5 Games
Items on medium spawn.
Sudden Death will decide the outcome of the game.
Allowed Items: Banana Peel, Unira, Spring, Mr. Saturn, Green Shell, Smoke Ball, Freezie, Super Scope, Sandbag, Food, Screw Attack, Warp Star, Metal Box, Bunny Hood, Beam Sword, Baseball Bat, Lip's Stick, Star Rod, Hothead, Smash Ball, Ray Gun, Pitfall, Cracker Launcher, Motion-Sensor Bomb, Hammer, Golden Hammer, Bumper, Blast Box, Franklin Badge.
Banned Stages: New Pork City, Hyrule Temple, Warioware, Spear Pillar, Flat Zone 2, Original Mario Brothers, Mushroomy Kingdom, Norfair.

Despite these being beta, these will mostly likely be the final ruleset minus a few tweaks in the next week. We just wanted to put them out there so people can discuss and make valid points.

Arguing in this thread in a non-civil manner will get you a ban ( no warnings required.)

First game of a match to be played on Evo Custom Map. Players can decide to play on any map, if both players agree.
Excessive stalling or abusing terrain to not engage the enemy is prohibited, and can be enforced by a tournament director only. This will result in a loss of the match.
Winner keeps character (users of Samus/Zamus, Zelda/Shiek, and Pokemon Trainer are currently ALLOWED to change which character/mode they start in even after a win) but must select character/mode before other player has to choose stage/character.
Items on medium spawn.
Allowed Items: Banana Peel, Unira, Spring, Mr. Saturn, Green Shell, Smoke Ball, Freezie, Super Scope, Sandbag, Food, Screw Attack, Warp Star, Metal Box, Bunny Hood, Beam Sword, Baseball Bat, Lip's Stick, Star Rod, Hothead, Smash Ball, Ray Gun, Pitfall, Cracker Launcher, Motion-Sensor Bomb, Hammer, Golden Hammer, Bumper, Blast Box, Franklin Badge.
Banned Stages: New Pork City, Hyrule Temple, Warioware, Spear Pillar, Flat Zone 2, Original Mario Brothers, Mushroomy Kingdom, Norfair.

Items on medium spawn.

Items on medium spawn.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
so, watching adam play subspace emissary on Easy mode is probably the most embarrassing thing i've ever seen. i hope from the bottom of my heart that he one day stops sucking so hard in every aspect of life.

edit: youtube is being extremely slow, still trying to upload the first snake vid for about half an hour now

edit2: first paul/chris vid is up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKeUNE-xGz4

Laijin

Smash Hero
lol, I dont.
I did have a fun night with my prom date =]

however, I'd never do anything with her.
We tried it a long time ago, and it didn't work out.

But my senior prom date is single! XD
You can do it. I believe in you.

EVO Ruleset is ridiculous.
-Items on including smash ball.
-Custom Stages
-more ridiculous ****.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Np alex, thanks for being my direction giver XD ur my herooo, driving in stafford springs scares the living **** outta me :(

and no problem cat fight! i'm flattered :3

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
anytime lolian, just watch out for manny behind a tree in a scary mask ^.^

edit: hrm, lolian or lawlian? >.<

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
silas, it really depends on which you prefer at the time
sometimes i call her lulsian too

MM was a good time, i still cant fight meta though lulll jinx isnt as gay though, hes an actual intelligent player

Aesir

Smash Master
2 stock 3 mins and it'll be decided by sudden death if it happens.

Do I have to dignify this with an answer? I mean with 2 stock 3 minutes it's most likely going to be ending in sudden death. and sudden death is just lol worthy.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
don't get a gf, khaly. there are too many eligibile new england mens for you to get a wimminz

thumbswayup

Smash Master
That HRC thing was sick.

I watched 5 minutes of Code Geass in the english dub last night. I didn't care for it. I really didn't like the voices they had for lelouch and kallen (karen? LOL). America just likes to keep consistent with their ongoing ****ty dubs. I mean, the only good english dub was the one for cowboy bebop.

So I deleted my old Pikmin file (from 5 years ago lol i had never beaten it) and my friend and I started a new one. Good god, that game is hard. Realizing you messed up and having to start the day all over again is a real pain in the ***.

On another note, that same friend is now forcing me to watch Gundam Seed :( . I've always hated robot/mech/ gundam shows (i can thank the eva movie for that LOL). He's been trying for over a year to get me to watch this ****. Sigh, three eps in out of 50. It's going to be a very boring next few weeks.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Dude, just watch the Gundam Seed Special edition.
4 hour long episodes, recaps the entire series and leaves in all the epic battles.
500x better than the 50 episode series.
-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I wish. I basically have to trust him on this one. I mean, he was the one who showed me Berserk and Haruhi. Plus I'll watch it on the off chance it turns out to be good. But what a waste of time, I have sooooo many other anime I need to watch.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
i liked pikmin, and didn't think it was hard in the slightest
i liked gundam seed, regardless of it's poo poo =D

KDJ vs Cort #1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBLBtU_lKgY
for w/e reason paul/pc #3 isn't processing correctly, so it is skipped for a bit, sorry
Why is KDJ so freaking good

EDIT- 1500th post! KDJ is well worth it.

Top Bottom