• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
that stinks =/

I still have room for 1 more in my car if you can get a ride to my house the morning of
It sucks, yah. -___-;

My friend's birthday is Saturday so I'm kind of obligated to go. ****.

I expect you to give 'em all hell, though. >:O

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
wooo only one more 10pg paper to write and I'm free! I can continue to not have a life again!

Upset I missed the late night philosophical arguments about weed smoke again...
In short = Occasionally I go to class high and pay attention and participate more than anyone. Most of my best creative work I made while under the influence. However other times it makes me extremely unproductive, and sometimes I crave it hardcore. Conclusion; It can be addictive, and well as beautiful.
---------------------
Thumbswayup - congratulations you broke the thread on a most awesome 1,000th post!
---------------------
The scene in the art gallery from original Batman with the prince song is probably the best part in that movie. I dream about painting on big smiles ever portrait I see. The one with Mr. Freeze was terrible (all love for arnold aside). I hated Batman Begins, but this new one looks much better.
---------------------
I'm also still laughing about this from the R.I.P. Ness Thread.
Way to let your rabid fanboyism of Ness make you sound like you don't have a brain instead of taking what I have to say and adapting to tournament play...

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
wait, i just realized... silas, you're using gomplayer.

why is everyone using the korean media player..

sc streams? lol.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Hey Trademark, if we did a Guilty Gear meetup soon would you and the rest of Homo Corp show up?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
nah, it's a joke that you can pay him 80$ and he'll mod your controller LOL

el oh el karasawa XD:

OMG THIS GUN WAS GOD IN AC2:AA.
=_= Frikken hard to find in the dark when your TV Brightness is way down though.
=D AC still rocks though!
Although its Metagame is either Speed or SUPER HEAVY ARMOR TANK LOL.
._. Speed wins.
-DD

MarthIsMyHero

Smash Apprentice
You know your Fire Emblem villains. I like that in a man.
When my first DS got stolen, it had FE:SS in it. I had all the characters except for the kids at level 20 (they were like 4 out of 10 I think). Everyone else had max HP and stats. I even had Lyon maxed. That stuff was pretty tight man. I'm still pissed I lost that. I'd probably have all different characters as different classes maxed out on another file. Such blasphemy!

Papito

Smash Journeyman
CogSmooch;4438467wow you got me pegged. I would be angry but I'm pretty sure I just feel bad for you. Do me a favor and don't say anything about me ever again since you do not know me.[/QUOTE said:
your right i dont know you what i was saying was that your personality seems wack like a teacher or a cop who thinks they are saying the right thing. you tried to make me look stupid so i had to get you back.

p.s.- you dont have to feel bad for me im livin the good life homie.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
When my first DS got stolen, it had FE:SS in it. I had all the characters except for the kids at level 20 (they were like 4 out of 10 I think). Everyone else had max HP and stats. I even had Lyon maxed. That stuff was pretty tight man. I'm still pissed I lost that. I'd probably have all different characters as different classes maxed out on another file. Such blasphemy!
I didn't like Sacred Stones that much. I'm torn between Sword of Seals and Blazing Sword as my favorites (I never finished Path of Radiance).

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
so i heard that there fire emblem w/ marth in it (I dunno which number, I think the 1st one) is being remade on the DS, but no word on american release yet

also, if anyone wants to see where my current CF avatar is from, here you go:

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Ha, that makes me laugh every time I see it.

As for the DS Fire Emblem, it's a remake of the first one, and possibly the third one as well (Marth was in Fire Emblems 1 & 3; Fire Emblem 2 takes place at the same time as Fire Emblem 1 but focuses on a different main character).

Top Bottom