• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I thought Dazwa's title said "Patrick Stewart for Brawl".

That would have been ****ing amazing.

Brookman

Smash Hero
"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow!"

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
My wife made a Mii of you, Silas. I think she secretly loves you even more than I do.
THATS ****ING AWESOME. tell her she rocks, may i see the mii please? *extremely interested*

also, i made this today at dunkin donuts during my boredom, and for sake of being awesome:

discuss

edit: i originally made the one on the left, and put it on my managers door. this morning she said she loved it, and to put it up front, the one on the right was just made today. the nom nom nom was purely for you guys to love. <3

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
fun fact: the translation was changed to 9000. In the Japanese vegeta states that goku's power level is over 8000. how do i know because i took 2 years of japanese and i know that **** son

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
dear tim

you have broken the world

love alex.

also, mike, TheBrokeman06

goodnight ct thread *stops grinding Sonny*

Cort

Apple Head
I wonder why.. they changed something so random?

Also Alex, I didn't particularly enjoy DD's pizza, it made my mouth burn a lot.

_V_

Smash Ace
<3 Cort, Brookman, and Nus :) hehe

Ok...so my next discussion topic:

What do you do when alcohol and excessive drug use can't make you happy?

Hehehe *explode*

Edit//Remember when I took Japanese for 5 years...that was good times. I wish my dumb school had it :(

Cort

Apple Head
I only use alcohol and excessive drug use when I'm bored, I think seeing and being around friends should make one happy, no matter which kind of reality you're undergoing.

I think Chris had a long blog in his myspace about what makes people/him happy and it was pretty interesting.

Cort

Apple Head
That would have been my guess.

Also, is there a difference between pretending to be happy and legitimately being happy?

Brookman

Smash Hero
Mind games. Mother ****ers

note: I would not lie for the express purpose of making you incorrect no matter what you guessed.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I'm your friend Steve :[

Also, if pretending to be happy makes you happy then aren't you not pretending to be happy? :urg::confused:

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
I haven't posted here in a while...like in the last 1,100 posts...a.k.a. the last two days.

Anyway, I've been busy doing HRC a LOT! I'm up to 5 BD's and I'm right on Cort's heels ;) (even though i could twp before he knew what one was lol)
Any other CT people doing HRC? If so, what's your scores?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Brookman, what kind of AIM screen name are you looking for? Serious? Jokey? Ironic? Functional? Satirical?

Cort

Apple Head
I have a 215% before bt up twp strat I haven't pulled off just yet, Erci

Wow Mike, you're an ass and quite frankly *throws chair* I'm sick of it!

_V_

Smash Ace
I wish I could tell you all about the whole galaxy of uppers, downers, laughers, screamers, and all that jazz that existed tonight.

Hmm, I feel like that was from something. My mind works funny on nights like this.

Errrmoral of the story: Don't do drugs. They only make you more depressed about not being able to feel that way all the time.

/story

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
burning burning with desire

oh wait, wrong artist..

If pretending to be happy made you happy, then it would really make you happy, and you wouldn't be pretending.

Pretending to be happy... isn't really being happy.... at all.

Top Bottom