• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

_V_

Smash Ace
Remember when Mango won Pound 3 with Jigglypuff...that was amazing.

Best thing to ever happen at a tournament.

Subpar characters are the best :)

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
I still say the best thing to happen at a tournament ever is M2K 16 stocking the West Coast.

Marth characters are the best :)

Sears was also the same morons that released the wii like two weeks early. How the **** are they even getting the merchandise this early. *runs to check if Costco got it in to steal a copy*

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Seriously, who cares how early or late Brawl comes out anyway...we all know we are going to be playing it for years...i think we can handle a couple of days more. Sears is releasing Brawl early? I am sorry, but where do you get your weed from DD? I believed that as much as the idea that Nintendo was going to release a demo of the game on the Wii channel. You guys believed that? You are beginning to worry me....

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
Seriously, who cares how early or late Brawl comes out anyway...we all know we are going to be playing it for years...i think we can handle a couple of days more. Sears is releasing Brawl early? I am sorry, but where do you get your weed from DD? I believed that as much as the idea that Nintendo was going to release a demo of the game on the Wii channel. You guys believed that? You are beginning to worry me....
Yeah actually, cuz it happened. Sears has also sold the wii before it was legal, as well as the gamecube back in the day.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
I still say the best thing to happen at a tournament ever is M2K 16 stocking the West Coast.

Marth characters are the best :)

Sears was also the same morons that released the wii like two weeks early. How the **** are they even getting the merchandise this early.

You bet your friggin *** marth players are the best. If you do not like Marths style of play....you are a true loser. Lets take a look at the other favorites

Falco-Okay, hes good but a bird that falls fast----that just makes no friggin sense.
Shiek-I never showed any SIGNS of fighting in Nintendo 64 but i magically got thrown the idea of having ninja needles and being able to juggle people....WTF?
Fox-Everyone uses him and its annoying.

At least marths moveset and style make sense to the fire emblem series...and swordsman are just plain cool....princess bride, link, heman, hercules...get the F off.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
Okay, even if it DID happen...would YOU personally EVER get a copy? No...so that news does not affect any one of us...at all.

By the way-that ernest picture is friggin kick ace....Ernest goes to jail, scared stupid, goes to camp=classics incase you ddint know, he was also slink in Toy story 1 and 2

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
I work at Costco, and we get early shippments of things that don't go on sale for a week or two, usually books and occasionally dvds, and sometimes our stockers put them on display not knowing. So there could be a box of Brawl at my job right now! I could easily get a copy before the release date if this is the case...so yeah, this news does affect me.

Also, Ernest P. Worrel is the greatest. My three descriptive attributes are quoted from Ernest Scared Stupid(which I saw in theaters) and have watched over 500 times (literally). His last film was Disney's Atlantis. His greatest collective work is in his "Ernest Film Festival", which is all the TV commercials he did in the 80's.

p.s. the P. stands for Powertools

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
Greatest movie of all time is Edward Scissorhands...hands down.

And no I am not some typical dork who thinks hes cool because he watches tim burton movies.

Nightmare before christmas
Sleepy Hollow
Batman I and II
Ed Wood
Big Fish
Beetlejuice
Pee Wees Big Adventure

All just own. I own over 350 movies (most of which I paid for) so yeah, i know a crapload about movies.

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
lulz at "Tim Burton Knob Slobber"
I guess that pertains to anyone who has bought nightmare before christmas apparel at hot topic...
I did watch Peewee's big adventure the other day and its still a great movie

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
haha Johnny Depp is a good actor but surprisingly, the pirates movies are pieces of crap. Pirates Dead mans chest was horrible and i didnt even bother with At Worlds End....yeah so jack sparrow dies and then comes back to life??? WTF??? My favorite actor if you must know is actuallu Ray Liotta. Hes brilliant. GTA Vice city voice of Tommy, (not a lot of people know that....) goodfellas, (need i say more???) identity, slow burn, even money, wild hogs, all good movies.

If i were you Dazwa I would change the line to "Ernest for brawl." Know what I mean Vern?

_V_

Smash Ace
Oh Johnny...he is my boy.

Who wants to come see my band play on March 10th?

Yeah I didn't think so, lol. **** being 3 hours away...I think it is 21+ anyway.

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
so clearly its not gay to have a crush on JD

haha she scared me too a little

So I vaguely remember this one Ernist movie where he is fighting the evil version of himself....they could have done without that one

Top Bottom