• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
V and Silas-I need to friggin play you guys sometime soon before Brawl comes out! I hear both of you are very good and i wouldnt mind getting my skull smashed in by people better than me to make myself better! Silas my computer is gtting repaired so I havent been able to IM you man...pretty lame...i know.

You guys have like ongoing conversations in here....WTF? Cell phone? AIM? hello......I cannot keep up with this thread...

I feel like I can tak about my work schedule or what i ate for breakfast yesterday in here...this thread is very random.
for sure guy. here are my #'s:
home - 860 529 3564 ask for alex
cell - 860 463 7809

but yeah, we must play, i'm sooooo good, ranked #6(brookman's right testicle) awww yeah.

you can call whenever but i really can't make any trips atm, running out of cash, no income, my mpg dropped like 30% for no reason, and my car makes all these evil sounds that i don't like >.<. but if you can make it to my place you're welcome to stay for however long. free food/smash =D

EDIT: Commander of Squander, Vaudevillian Veteran of Verbiage, Guy Fawkes of Fox looks great V! do it up ;D

alexander, your smiley face makes me happy on so many levels ^.^

_V_

Smash Ace
Haha I don't know who told you I am good, but they were lying >.>

I am back in school now in NY and won't be home before Brawl :( Sorry.

Plus I most likely won't have a home enxt time I have a break...moving to California, haha.

I will be floating around CT though March 21-30

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Guy Fawkes of Fox is amazing.

Is someone already using Baron of Bairs? If not, I may have to change my sig.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice

i'm stuck on frog atm, but after X failures i have a perfect strategy up till level 20 or so. just tinkering for the time being till i can figure it out.

ps. stephen, the first 3 maps took 1 try each, i pwn you XD

_V_

Smash Ace
I am going to try Nus...if I don't have a house I may be in the Boston area anyway. My sister lives there, as do my ex-roommates that I keep promising to visit...they said they think they are good at smash now and need to be taught a lesson haha :)

_V_

Smash Ace
Lmao...awesome.

ATTENTION!!! Everyone not on the player finder, I am updating it tonight between 10-12. Some time around then.

If you want to be on it post your information in the following format (or I will not add you...because I feel like being an *** tehehe):

::Simsbury :: V :: Fox/GaW/DK :: AIM-goaliex13

Do NOT list 98723498723 characters.

Really all that matters is location, name, and contact info.

That is all.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
wanna get good at tekken? come play me!!!
but yeah, tekken zaibatsu is the official forum on the same level as SWF are for smash. you can get everything from basic tutorials to character v. character information to wall combos to mindeggs games. shoryuken also has some good tekken forums.

i also suggest searching for "mist" "knee" and "qudans" on youtube.

yeah, i'm a hwoarang/lee wulong player, and i dabble in steve fox (tehe@V) and devil jin. i think i can answer a lot of questions about them. i could ask Scud about a couple other characters, but most of them you're on your own with those sources. we should play when i get back from OK...or before i go.

OMG PEOPLE COME PLAY WITH ME NEXT WEDNESDAY MARCH 5TH IN THE EVENING!

edit: tekken, smash, street fighter, and fatal fury...soul calibur but i am a scrub noob biatch.
I wish I had a car I could use to get there. :(
I haven't slept in like 35 hours

after playing 5 hours of ssb64 online I feel exhilarated

who wants to play?
Chris get you to start playing again? Lol.
---------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to be getting home around 10 amish all next week due to sophomores taking the CAPT test. Hooray. Anyone want to come play me/pick me up to go places/etc? ^_^

I wish my car wasn't too old to go to places. :(

Edit: In case you can't tell, I'm very saddened about my car and will stop complaining about it now.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I wish I had a car I could use to get there. :(

Chris get you to start playing again? Lol.
---------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to be getting home around 10 amish all next week due to sophomores taking the CAPT test. Hooray. Anyone want to come play me/pick me up to go places/etc? ^_^

I wish my car wasn't too old to go to places. :(

Edit: In case you can't tell, I'm very saddened about my car and will stop complaining about it now.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
good luck khaly

yes tim, the blue ones(Only the first ones, the second ones are useless) are completely broken, same as red rockets ;D, 30000 dmg for 2500 = BROKEN

AxelSlam

Smash Ace
Mur-mur-murder Capital Awesome Level: 9000+
East Hartford :: AxelSlam :: Peach/Yoshi :: AIM - axelslam45v2/beautifulsinergy/lol mindgrapes :: myspace.com/axelslam45_4ever

Alex - If it wasn't for your FireFox/mouse being queer i qould have beaten it first try >__>
**** you Tony for taking the mouse pad, rofl.
but GG for playing Vector :D

V - we should play on my birthday (March 25th)
kthnx. =D <3

Alex again - on the switchback map i gotta higher score than you
kthnx.
xD

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
Rocky Hill :: Silas06 :: Marth/Everyone :: AIM - ALLHIGHLOANSHARK :: myspace.com/myspace_is_gae

stephen, i played it to beat it, **** score XD. ps no mouse johns, nub, i used the same firefox/mouse ;D

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Somebody
Worthwhile
Make Plans With Me This Weekend
I Have
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
No Work
Cool
Whatsup?!
Will Swf Destory My Caps Lock Key!?!?!????

_milktea

Smash Lord
I can't wait until this weekend.

Someone give me **** that they don't need so I can ****ing hurl it at my walls; my insides are currently boiling.

PS. I'm driving to Mass Madness. Yayy..first tournament I'm driving to evar. Hoorah. And I'm taking Spawn and Aiser also, I believe.

_milktea

Smash Lord
<3 Silas.

Jinoichi, you sure you want to take the risk of riding with me :p? One of my first times driving anywhere remotely far, and an hour isn't even that far in comparison to other people COUGH SLEEPY****INGKAY DON'T RUB IT IN COUGH. But yar, I is meeting up at Spawn's house lawl. I think...

If I hear any female asian driver jokes, I just won't drive you LMFAO. It gets old after 10000 people make the same crack.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
How many people from CT are actually staying until 12am and then later for brawl gaming? I am really split... the time I want teams to be second, it's first... I got bored at MM6 by like 5pm. -_-

I have nobody to go with to Bodies Revealed now. I am really bad at choosing girls. =(

Decide soon Steve! I don't think I'll be in the gaming room at all for AB, I heard it's even worse than CTcons... I might be able to get you into our hotel room for free, maybe. ^_^ I am getting a tux if you do go. What I plan to wear, I don't think I want anybody that knows me to see. X_X Whoever gets a ticket for the Ball, give them to me, its like one of the main reasons I want to go. =(

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
I wuv YOU TURNIPPP i misses joo :D
Lols I miss you too milktea...I haven't spoken to you in awhile huh...sorry about that I have pretty much fallen off of the face of the earth.....

Turnip Turnip Turnip Turnip Turnip Jose!

Woo I may be able to go to MM8 now!
Budai Budai Budai Budai Budai Evan!

LOL My favorite CT Falco? maybe....

1. how has everyone been?

2. who is coming to play me/dove at wesleyan and when can you come?

3. why can't you just come now?

Top Bottom