• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Aww CTers are going to anime boston
im like
borderline depressed that i cant go
ive been looking forward to it so much >_<
didnt realise its on the weekend my bro comes home / his birthday >_<

Anyways
Lillian where are you guys staying for MM
/ i want to go with you guys
Driving alone is poop :O
if you didnt want to drive id meet you guys at marcs and drive, or if you do want to drive
can i ride with you :3

_milktea

Smash Lord
:O. can i ride with you? LOL.

wait, i didn't intend on staying the night but i can too if i want, coz i have the entire next week off from school!?

WHAT IS GOING ON?

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Jose/Alexander, I may be able to come to Wesleyan this Sunday and/or Monday for a bit. Either that or next Friday (March 7th). These are the days I'll be coming from and going back to school during my spring break, and Wesleyan is pretty much right on the way.

I'll let you guys know when I know my plans a bit better.

Everyone should come stay at my place after MM8 (as long as I'm definitely gonna be there, hah). I'm 30 mins from the venue and you can easily get back on the highway toward CT.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
LOL Axel.

Budai, I'm guessing Worcester is closer than Framingham to CT/Hartford area? I don't really know anything about anything. Also, if you do go, how long do you plan on staying at MM? Are you staying until midnight for brawl? If so, house Morgan and I, also if Worcester isn't in the opposite direction of where we're going... but I don't think it is. ^_^ <3

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Worcester is a little closer to Hartford than Framingham by about 15-20 mins probably. Coming from CT you can just go straight on Mass Pike into Framingham, but if you go from Worcester you have to take a long main road with lots of lights, even though it's not that far away.

I would probably stay until Midnight, seems like it would be fun. I've already played the game a lot and will play some more in the next week, so I don't need to rush home and play it right away.

Worcester is directly west of Framingham, instead of going west-southwest back toward CT, so it's basically in the same direction.

I could house you guys (and probably some more if you don't mind being cramped and sleeping on the floor) either the night before or night of or both, not sure which one you want.

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
You should stay off the face of the Earth. I like you over there.
What the hell are you doing in this thread!?!?!?!

You are supposed to be my best friend...meaning you stay where I left you...IN JERSEY..I'm in CT now..Turnip-bashers aren't allowed past the NJ boundaries...its like a law...NY and above LOVE THE 'Nip

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice

You are supposed to be my best friend...meaning you stay where I left you...IN JERSEY..I'm in CT now..Turnip-bashers aren't allowed past the NJ boundaries...its like a law...NY and above LOVE THE 'Nip

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I cannot fucking wait to see Jake again. TWO WEEKS IN A ROW!!!!!!!

ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG!!!!! I'm so excited. Also, housing is looking like a go for whenever.

Dove

Smash Cadet
rofl. dan is made of win.

2. who is coming to play me/dove at wesleyan and when can you come?
just so everyone knows, we are NOT a package deal. you gotta earn your up'n'comin's when it comes to Dove.

Jose/Alexander, I may be able to come to Wesleyan this Sunday and/or Monday for a bit. Either that or next Friday (March 7th).
i'm heading back to oklahoma the 7th :\
if you wanna come up sunday or monday though, hit me up on AIM for my cell, we'll work out some happy fun times.
same goes for anyone else. if anyone wants to play me in smash until april, it'll have to be from Feb 28th to March 2nd. probably no one will come QQ only sean has expressed interest in spending time with me.
i'm taking a hiatus from the boards starting now anyway, spending time internetting has gotten me ****ed :\ ciao kids, hit me up on AIM if you wanna play/hangout/cyber chat/tell me how awesome i am.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I haven't changed my avatar/title/location in a while. I forgot to, kept putting it off, but with recent events I feel this one is needed.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
:: Killingworth :: DarkDragoon(Nick):: Sheik, Mewtwo, Marth:: aim- Th3D0ct0rIsIn::

T_T Maybe if I post this I'll be on the playefinder...
-DD

Top Bottom