• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Rap was awesome.

Video was hilarious.

Someone asked me if I was asian today and I told them yes. /+1000 at everything? Is that how it goes when you're asian?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
I didn't get that feeling at all. But maybe it's cause I don't really ever listen to rap ever. *shrug*
me neither. maybe i was just accidentally critiquing the entire genre as a whole. whoops. but that song was still suck as a song >.>;

i don't want this homework break to ever end :\

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i could list foods i like but it wouldn't entertain me to read it. >.>;
just sayin'

more importantly, anyone with a dreamcast want a copy of powerstone 2 for cheap?
i own 2 copies by mistake :\

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
it's actually kind of hard to find sites nowadays that let you download the games. now you have to download roms, get certain files from it, dummy packet files, etc. too complex.
i own 2 actual copies. i just listed the extra on ebay, though.

and yeah, that video is awesome. though the guy playing sonic reminds me of the guy who used to call out matches on all the MLG videos i saw.

Toks417

Smash Rookie
me neither. maybe i was just accidentally critiquing the entire genre as a whole. whoops. but that song was still suck as a song >.>;

i don't want this homework break to ever end :\

Dont critique the whole until you've heard it all

I know it may sound bland and the same, but you need to hear the best and the worst to know it all.:psycho:

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
so I decided to skip algebra today because I took the PSAT for 3 hours, and my teacher found me and was like "eric where were you?!" And I wanted to tell him to lick my balls, but I didn't.

oh well, today sucked.

^^That's like saying you need to listen to every genre of music to decide your favorite. It's stupid. Please end your talking.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I dunno if being asian is worth it then.

I wish I could go to the meetup tomorrow, but apparently my friend wants me to help him on this project we're doing. Curse me working with one of my friends that puts in too much effort.

Wait, maybe I could like screw schoolwork and just go to the meetup. What time does everyone plan on attending/leaving?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
it's true. plus the site with the reindeer (spelling) was the only one i trusted and it's gone now. i also don't get what's bad about buying a video game >.>;
i've never been semi-judged for stupider (yay word) ****.

Dont critique the whole until you've heard it all

I know it may sound bland and the same, but you need to hear the best and the worst to know it all.:psycho:
i listen to blood of abraham, talib kweli, mc chris, ghostface killa, and the likes. i was just joking, sir. :D
that is if you can call mc chris hip-hop :\ either way it's good music.

so I decided to skip algebra today because I took the PSAT for 3 hours, and my teacher found me and was like "eric where were you?!" And I wanted to tell him to lick my balls, but I didn't.

oh well, today sucked.

^^That's like saying you need to listen to every genre of music to decide your favorite. It's stupid. Please end your talking.
i never go to my classes. good job, friend. i have not been to class in 2 weeks but twice- once to take my physics midterm, and once to pickup my latin take-home midterm.
keep not going to class. it pays off. >.>;

(i give advice your parents don't want you to hear. gimme a tv show.)

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
hazy remember that site I was talking about that has a million bajillion links? dreamcast games are there.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
hazy remember that site I was talking about that has a million bajillion links? dreamcast games are there.
i may use it to get virtua tennis 2 and soul calibur (the copy i got was f'd up :( )
nonetheless i still own 2 copies of powerstone2. though i do wish a website could erase that. gimme the link on AIM, kind sir?

also, dazwa never fails to amaze. he's like evil knievel, only not ********.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I dunno if being asian is worth it then.

I wish I could go to the meetup tomorrow, but apparently my friend wants me to help him on this project we're doing. Curse me working with one of my friends that puts in too much effort.

Wait, maybe I could like screw schoolwork and just go to the meetup. What time does everyone plan on attending/leaving?
Hazy and I will be there at 4:30-5 and will stay until everyone else leaves probably. I might be able to give other people rides if you live near me (Stratford) or near Middletown, or right near Rt. 15 or I-91 (i.e. on the way to Vernon from the southwest).

I dunno who else is going tomorrow but you should all go since it's my first time being there in like 6 weeks!

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Talib's solid btw Hazy.

I'm guessing you know Lupe Fiasco?
heard a tiny bit, know him. i haven't head much though. i'm mainly a techno/punk kid, but when i get into something new i branch out a lot in a short amount of time. like i only has 1 folk phase for like a week, went searching through like 500 folk bands, came out with 5 or so i like. the end. probably the next time i'm feeling like hip-hop i'll check him out :D

Hazy and I will be there at 4:30-5 and will stay until everyone else leaves probably. I might be able to give other people rides if you live near me (Stratford) or near Middletown, or right near Rt. 15 or I-91 (i.e. on the way to Vernon from the southwest).

I dunno who else is going tomorrow but you should all go since it's my first time being there in like 6 weeks!
we can has mezkin for din-din???

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Okay, Budai. I wish I didn't have so much stuff to do tomorrow. I'm not going. Sorry. We'll play again soon though...hopefully.

Top Bottom