• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Looking at the first post of that FC thread made me realize how amazing 2006-08 was for Melee. Or maybe that's just because that's when I got into it.
No you're right. It isn't just growing up that keeps me from traveling for tournaments anymore. The scene just doesn't seem as fun.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
No you're right. It isn't just growing up that keeps me from traveling for tournaments anymore. The scene just doesn't seem as fun.
Word. I go to stuff and I know like 40% of people, versus back when I started everyone was a homie.

:phone:

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
very exhausting but pretty fun. I'm mostly sad that I didn't know what I was doing well enough to get there in time to register for the LoL tourney. Not having a Friday pass really hurt there :(. I really can't wait for Battle Block Theatre to come out. I've been aching for another game along the lines of castle crashers to troll my friends with when we've been drinking.

Jazzed

Smash Rookie
Hey, my friends and I are trying to improve at smash and would like to play new people in our area. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in playing sometime. We live in Ellington (Tolland county). Not sure if that is close to anyone, but let me know if you want to plan something.

S l o X

Smash Champion
tarmacker, we should play like . . . right now.

jazzed - add me on facebook and i'll invite you to the group. (anthony detres)

Jazzed

Smash Rookie
Alright, I sent the friend request (I'm Max). Hope I sent it to the right anthony detres haha

Top Bottom