• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for response about PS3 stuff, Hazy. Demon's Souls and 3DDGH are on sale for $16 today at Amazon so I might pick them up. I'll probably get the God of War collection since I never played them, then maybe move onto III when it comes down in price. Will wait for Heavy Rain to drop as well. Might get Uncharted and if I like it then get 2. Was thinking about Infamous as well since it's pretty cheap these days.

That looks pretty good for now, but I need something I can play local multiplayer with my gf. Any thoughts? Good thing is she likes PS1 games and we have some lying around.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Ian McShane is always kinda badass, so I would imagine he could make a decently badass pirate.

At least he's not a ****ing anthro-octopus. Let's stick to the whole semi-human characters, Verbinski.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TivomUq-_iQ

I think this looks good so far.
At least they were smart enough to reboot the series, not stretch what they had going.
-DD
That played flatter than Keira Knightley's chest. Ugh.

Ian McShane is always kinda badass, so I would imagine he could make a decently badass pirate.

At least he's not a ****ing anthro-octopus. Let's stick to the whole semi-human characters, Verbinski.
Verbinski didn't direct this lol. And walking skeletons are cool but half sea creature men aren't? ok
Ian McShane better call everybody c0cksucker the whole movie.

thumbswayup

Smash Master

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
LOL 100% true, Dead Man's Chest was some ****ing garbage. I remember it being way worse than the third one too, but they both sucked hard anyway.

How in the world was Rob Marshall picked to direct this? Maybe everyone's going to constantly break out into song

Also, I was called homosexual the other day for saying The Girl Next Door was a horrible movie LOL
Dude. Wtf? Horrible movie?
BOOBS.
-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
are you ****ing ********
Do you even remember the 2nd one at all? Did you forget about the horrible cgi dead men and how they took up over an hour of the movie doing nothing but being absolutely boring as ****? Third one was really bad, but at least things were happening. Terrible, stupid things, but things none the less.

Holy **** it almost sounds like I'm defending At World's End

edit

Fix' d.
-DD
haha YES

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I'm a fan of any movie that has clams growing out of Stellan Skarsgard's face

thumbs you're just wrong. I literally cannot think of anything better than Bill Nighy having an octopus for a face. Wait, yes I can: a giant Kraken attacking a ship. OH WAIT

in conclusion, I'm awesome

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'm a fan of any movie that has clams growing out of Stellan Skarsgard's face

thumbs you're just wrong. I literally cannot think of anything better than Bill Nighy having an octopus for a face. Wait, yes I can: a giant Kraken attacking a ship. OH WAIT

in conclusion, I'm awesome
*clap.gif*

Lack of Kracken did make me a little sad in At World's End.

Edit: You could say it was...
Lackin' Kraken.

YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
How about the slow mo cgi bullet at the end?

I was too young when I saw it to know who Bill Nighy was so that could have added to it. But this is interesting, which Matrix was worse: Reloaded or Revolutions? I'll bet your answer is the opposite of mine LOL

edit: lmao @ DD

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Revolutions didn't have a french man talking about causality for ten minutes.

But yes both are horrible, just like Pirates 2&3
And Reloaded didn't beat me over the head with retardedly forced Jesus Metaphors. To each his own though. It's like comparing bamboo shoots up the fingernails vs. waterboarding anyway, so it's not like it really matters which is worse when they're both forms of torture.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
if not for that spoiler we could no longer be friends Hazy, lol.
XD it's pretty bad
if we include "with rifftrax," though, some of my favorite movies include fast and furious (the 4th one or w/e), twilights 1/2, and titanic. what a beastly horrendous movie choice without mike nelson.

Top Bottom