• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Papito

Smash Journeyman
its pretty late and all i see is talk about that gay yu-gio or what ever you call it i used to pick on kids in high school and take their cards and pawn them ha ha oh and what type of a name is bum i mean ive heard some wacky **** but thats funny

oh and for capitol college, dont mind if i do!

RedSoxFan3

Smash Ace
I checked the schedule and I don't have next Saturday off, cause I also asked for Thursday off to see a Redsox game. :(

I'll see if I can still come, but it's unlikely now. :(

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
oy Nus, I'm going to Ctcon too! You can chill me ;D
Yeah... ok... :psycho:

Everyone, I lied. Monday is no good. Tuesday/Wednesday are looking pretty bleh too, how's your Thursday/Friday pipe? Preferably Thursday and if I go, will you feed me? 2 other people should go too... so we can practice teams... if we are even playing this week... not that Rush Hour 2 needs practice. :chuckle:

Dot dot dot...

Cort

Apple Head
Hey trademark remember the time you got 4 stocked by one of Erci's random scrub friends?

I do.

edit// In tournament.

Aesir

Smash Master
Guys don't like give erci a hard time. he's playing a character thats hard to play at high level play when you lack the experience. =\ I know what its like to completly suck and lack experience and you're playing marth. its not just fsmashing and tippers, so stop. =|

/disgruntled marth player.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
yes, i remember. i also posted and cried about it.

my post refered to the quote under:
We need to start a thread for people who've lost to scrubs and set it up like an AA meeting, like, "Hi, my name is Trademark, and I lose to noobs, it ruined my life, my homegirl left me, my dog ran away, and I can barely L-cancel anymore." "It's okay brother, come on in, we feel your pain, maybe not as much, but we feel it." Then we can discuss tactics on how to deal with scrubs. Who's with me.
i wasnt given chewman a hard time, i felt this as a personal attack

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
My marth doesn't even need experience! Even though he was talking about the people who lost at stratford, "Hi, my name is Trademark, and I lose to noobs, it ruined my life, my homegirl left me, my dog ran away, and I can barely L-cancel anymore." went a little far for a joke.

No more fighting, I'll just four stock all of you.

Edit: It ok, everyone gets 4 stocked by random scrubs once in a while. ??? >_< ???

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I just did another cool thing. :o... I think that's my like 4th thing maybe, lol. I went fox against a jiggs in a tourny... and I daired that jigglypuff like 6 times. I feel so good now.

I'll be in CT when VIesticle is (July 7th)... I wish someone would make my family unconscious for a day so then they wouldn't notice I was gone... /sees how badly Sean wants a partner.

"Your style only beats noobs"-Brookman T_T It's so true.

Pipe

Smash Cadet
I lost to noobs at stratford, too. my life is ruined.

thursday/friday I'm working 1:30p-8p so no good unless you wanna come after.
which I'd be down with since I don't go to bed until 4 anyway but I realize most people don't do this.

I think peteriscliche is coming over tomorrow if one or two others wanna come they're welcome.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
trade, it wasn't personal, we all lost to n00bs, I just used "I'm trademark" cause ever since the incident on jungle japes it was well known that you've had some bad experience vs. n00bs, in fact I've joked around about it before and you went along nicely and didn't get offended. I'm not Forward, and you're definitly not M2K lulz

and aiser, just because your marth doesn't have a tipper magnet sword doesn't mean you need to be jealous >_>

trademark0013

Smash Champion
trade, it wasn't personal, we all lost to n00bs, I just used "I'm trademark" cause ever since the incident on jungle japes it was well known that you've had some bad experience vs. n00bs, in fact I've joked around about it before and you went along nicely and didn't get offended. I'm not Forward, and you're definitly not M2K lulz
yea, i understand now. dont kno why i overreacted. heat johns?

i've actually been practicing on japes... i've also been practicing my unique falco and will bring it to viesticle. if anyone wants to train against it (anyone meaning swift, chewman, budai, and kaiba corp. or if anyone else whos willing to come down) i'm free whenever.

Spawn: dont forget to bring my controller to viesticle. i've had to use that orange one sans B button

Top Bottom