• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
spark mandrill
someone else loves that track too. Think it was Cort. I'm a huge fan of it too. That one Sting Cameleo and Armor Armage were amazing tracks. My fav from X is probly the opening stage "awakening road I think it was called.

Do I really have to choose a Mega Man 2 song?

Saying Dr Wily's is like saying your favorite band is The Beatles.

Air Man is pretty beast.

But I'm going with a somewhat controversial Bubble Man
wily's is kinda cop-out ish.

says the guy who likes airman

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I honestly didn't even know people meatrode megaman music and specifically Wily's castle level 1 from Mega Man 2, so I was not intentionally being a sheep.

I also liked Tunnel Rhino's music from X3
yeah wily stage 1 is like one of the most covered video game tracks ever. A staple for many video game bands I would imagine. Airman / woodman are kinda up there too

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
idk why liking something is considered negative, particularly when it's good

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Mega Man X was the ****. I still play MMX... probably played through it at least a dozen times. Also Mega Man 2 was the ****.

Also holy **** Banks if you see this... did you cheat at Bejewled Blitz or something? **** that's a high score.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
That is the first time I've ever seen/heard somebody use "meatride" in the past tense.

MikeMoney

Smash Apprentice
Dam I wanna c where the wild things r high as ****, to bad im not gonna be home ; ;

yay for tf2 avatars someone should scout ditto MM me...somehow

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'll be back in CT this week! Wooo! I think I might drop by Alex's, I haven't seen that boy in a long time!

Or maybe I'll drop by Poffy's?
Dunno, depends what people are doing in the middle of the week.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Lol...
So WPI is hosting a [School-wide] Brawl tournament...and its no items, mostly our rules, etc.

Except for the match limits. 3 stocks, 5 minutes. I'm going to Plank and Airstall so hard[no ledgegrab limits], that I should manage to piss everyone off enough to gtfo and never have a Brawl+ tournament next time...
-DD

Top Bottom