• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
omg everyone post your Steam names (assuming you all play on PC which is the only way to play).

Add Budai to your friends!

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Holy ****ing **** FF6 is ****ing blowing me away and I'm barely two hours into it wtf. This **** just keeps getting more epic and amazing. I didn't get this feeling while playing 7 and I'm STILL only five and a half hours through that gave since almost a year ago. 6 is REALLY pulling me in, I want to play it for like the next 20 hours straight if I could.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Holy ****ing **** FF6 is ****ing blowing me away and I'm barely two hours into it wtf. This **** just keeps getting more epic and amazing. I didn't get this feeling while playing 7 and I'm STILL only five and a half hours through that gave since almost a year ago. 6 is REALLY pulling me in, I want to play it for like the next 20 hours straight if I could.
=\ Thanks for trying but I don't think it will summon Jam.

Also:
Actually, I have no idea.
-DD

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
WTF Uncharted 2 came out 3 days ago?? I gotta go out and buy that **** TODAY.

I need people to play online co-op with this weekend. I'm looking at you, Thumbs and Pakman.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I saw my friend play uncharted today. it looks really nice.

I just want Tekken 6 and hopefully they will make a Queen Rock Band like they are seein. I was just sayin the other day to some people that Queen Guitar Hero would be the best idea ever because of how strong and good/fun there guitar material is. Its not fast like metallica or cliche like Aerosmith but they are fun, entertaining, and good songs.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
WTF Uncharted 2 came out 3 days ago?? I gotta go out and buy that **** TODAY.

I need people to play online co-op with this weekend. I'm looking at you, Thumbs and Pakman.
I am not buying a game other then Tekken 6 until Christmas. Owning a house really puts a damper on my vidjogame activity.

I saw my friend play uncharted today. it looks really nice.

I just want Tekken 6 and hopefully they will make a Queen Rock Band like they are seein. I was just sayin the other day to some people that Queen Guitar Hero would be the best idea ever because of how strong and good/fun there guitar material is. Its not fast like metallica or cliche like Aerosmith but they are fun, entertaining, and good songs.
T6 is going to be great. My friend, who is generally pretty informed about this kind of stuff, says that the game is pretty balanced as far as fighters go. Much more balanced than T5DR

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
OH YEA!
I remember!

About that steam thing:
I'm making my account as soon as operation Flash Point Finishes, and I'll be playing this as soon as I install the Orange Box:

http://www.neotokyohq.com/

It looks SO SICK! And its FREE[if you own HL2 already].
-DD

vintage

Smash Cadet
Woooo Fall 1 done!! :D

Who wants to play smash tonight? And if you live anywhere near me then No is not an acceptable answer.

Edit: I AM down to drive somewhere.

noodles

Smash Champion
Woooo Fall 1 done!! :D

Who wants to play smash tonight? And if you live anywhere near me then No is not an acceptable answer.

Edit: I AM down to drive somewhere.
im not sure if i can yet. ill let you know around 3 ish.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Shminkledorf, if you had posted that this morning I would've come been over like 6 hours ago.

Mogwai- Alright sounds good.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Jesus christ FF6 is getting epic on a grand scale, seriously this is some Lord of the Rings ****. The party split up and there are three paths to take omg why is it so awesome.

Top Bottom