• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Nus, expect the cops at your house in about 15 minutes. I'm not even joking. Okay.. maybe I am, lol.

I guess all the ghost busters are going to FC except me? Pound is going to be amazing. Me and Nus in a room together. Going to be amazing. Especially if we find good people that are staying at that hotel/ people that live close to that hotel and will smash with us.

Aiser, are you seriously not going to Pound? :(

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
We are teaming depending upon if V and Aiser are going. Aiser and I team. V and you team. If only one of them goes then someone has to find a partner. If neither of them are going, then we shall team. I'll think of team names later.

Edit: Btw, I was thinking of going Bowser in our teams. That okay with you? lol.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Erci you probably live about 10 minutes or less from me. You should go to the Stratford tournament on friday if you weren't already planning on it.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Nus .. how about wednesday or thursday, i could use a warmup day before Evo, and im frreee wed -sat this week. its lovely.

on a 2nd note.

Im probably going car shopping tomorrow
Which
makes me ability to go to pound
skyrocket.
so i may be driving

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Definitely V.

Cort tell the rest of us where you got super cheap tickets/hotel/etc. Aiser told me you guys are doing five nights but I'm probably only going for 2 or 3.

Blue, I find out my schedule today. But yeah without school I should be free sometime during those days you mentioned.

So who is doing what for evo? As it comes closer, I feel less like driving. But I probably will wind up driving cause you're all nubes. -_-

Edit: So who would I be bring? As long as you're not too out of the way and don't care that I'm only going between 4-7 or like maybe a little earlier/later of 3-8. Also I am not liable of you die/get injured while I drive.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
V that sounds lovely, V nus blue love ftw

im vendoring the probe

hmm.. Nus. for Evo. im driving thar, but hopefully staying at erics
its a 1.5hour drive from my house @_@
How about pound though, whos going / like.. if i drive.. who would want to go down w/ me. I know sean does. but. Yeah. The more the merrier i guess? just fyi though, youd have to drive to my house, cus im not picking people up if im going @_@

Everyones going to FC eh? id love to but.. CTcon ... is callling meee

_V_

Smash Ace
I kind of want to go to Pound now...but I need to doggie sit/have tons of parties because my parents are going away for 10 days that weekend. :(

I'm not going to Evo now too...I missed the normal registration. Maybe Smashtality...maybe.

Aesir

Smash Master
^ V! c'mon man how much is it now? D:

oh wellz I understand.

Blue sinc eplane tickets are to much for me, could I catch a ride with you? despite you being an hour and half away I'll be more then willing to drive to your house. o_o;

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
You should get a friend to dogsit for you. I'd have my family do it... but everyone is not going to be at my house. :(... I wish I could go to FC. I can def go next year if they have one since I'll be out of high school and my parents said they basically don't care what I do once I'm out of high school... by that I mean they say they will have no control.

Silvadragon

Smash Rookie
I'm definitley planning on going to FC, but im not sure exactly how that tournament works and how much all the costs are. I hope its not too expensive cause i really want to go, so i can actually get a lil travelling done this summer lol. When are the passes/and whatever to the tournament going to go on sale.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
I would've gotten a ride with blue to pound if I found out sooner, but I already have my plane tickets so meh.

I'd guess FC passes will be out after pound is over, pound ones aren't even out yet but I hear they're coming out today/tomorrow. I hope I am part of the 200. -_-

Off to work.

Pipe

Smash Cadet
****, that sucks about your car dude. coming to your place is no problem. I think I need your address again though, I don't remember exactly where it is though I could probably get close.

edit: I'd rather go to V's mega parties than pound ;-)

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
Who am I going with to FC? I wanna do a get there Thursday morning and leave Saturday night. This means we don't need to get a hotel cause Thursday/Friday night they are housing people at the place. Or if you kids rather, we could do a Wednesday-Sunday though it'd be annoying finding rides back and forth and it'd cost more. If none of this happens, I'll be at ctcon. lol

_V_

Smash Ace
Maybe midnight tonight for Japan? What is that here...6am? I have no clue.

And yeah I'll talk to you kids tomorrow about playing...we'll see what I can do.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Is anyone else sitting at there computer refreshing for Japan Time?
(sighs)they've revealed theme music and tell ppl that the stages go form morning to night, and lets not firget about the"how to play". They said there will be daily updates so hopefully something better will be released soon.

Aesir

Smash Master
[14:05] awsmsean: those babies had no chance :-/
[14:05] Fallenpiratevyse: exactly =[
[14:06] Fallenpiratevyse: when woman want abortions they don't call their doctors they call cort

I'm better then dorf.

Top Bottom